Let me introduce JJ a real life suffocation account

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
I have been on this board almost since it started and have explored and enjoyed facesitting and smothering to the fullest. As I age I have found that my desires for facesitting and smothering have expanded or perhaps evolved. I say this because a mere facesitting session with a buxom beautiful lady hardly does it for me these days. I find I crave the more extreme. For starters, I have come to enjoy the sweet, musky scent of a woman that is hidden deep inside her heavenly crease. Where I once felt honoured to be under a woman’s ass in a session, I find that now I long to be taken, dominated and smothered by it even to the very extreme. I honestly have spent the past few years in search of the elusive dominant facesitter who would or perhaps even enjoy using my face as her seat and yes, pushing my limits to as far or perhaps beyond my capabilities. When I have actually stumbled on such a divine creature and find my face deeply wedged up into her bottom I have found myself truthfully afraid and lost to panic. But with even this feeling I still can’t seem to deny the longing that grows within. Again I am not a spry youthful man any more. I remain in shape just for this fetish as one doesn’t wish to disappoint by having heart attack under a lovely sitter. And with that said I am also aware that we are all mortals; I have seen the aged slip away in a nursing home, ill and even in pain, or lost to dementia, a very prolong low quality of life demise. So, perhaps in the future I might find a Goddess to help me attain my life’s end in that special way as only most of us dream about.

Most of you that have taken the time to read my “real life” accounts have heard the stories of Queen D. She came into my life a few years ago. She was the very first lady to straddle my face with the intent to truly take my breath away. If you have read any of my accounts of sessions with her you will know that she probably enjoys smothering my face with her massive bottom as much as I enjoy her on me. I believe that over the recent years she has carefully moulded and expanded my pent up desire to be suffocated and even got me dreaming of passing out inside a divine womanly ass. I always grow weak in the knees when I see her big bum stretching the very fabric of her panties to almost the bursting point. Her panties and bottom are always well scented which act as a form of intoxication for me, luring me into the darkness, the sweet, yet terrifying heat and the relentless suffocation of her very large ass. Some time ago, Queen D texted in the early morn to inform me of a dream she had, telling me that in this dream she had sat on my eager face and taken me into the darkness. Imagine reading that text that for a moment? I bet a lot of you, like myself, would be lost to the simple, yet most powerful words from her in the text. I also bet that when said that this is something that she wanted to do, most of you would respond with a “yes”. Believe me, one thing is for certain, Queen D could easily make most any man pass out with her very large and powerful bum and I know that with your permission, she would take you this far. And I foolishly I did just that, told her that I would want to be smothered this way too. To my surprise, Queen D seemed almost ecstatic that I had agreed to let her go this far.

I have recently read a couple of Dark Rider’s books (easy to find and available from Amazon)…His erotic renditions made me feel the longing in my heart to explore the extreme smother sessions… His words also made me want to explore worshiping at what he often refers to “as her little hole”. I am in my later years now. One would think that my aging would calm the desire of my younger days, but to my surprise, it has had the exact opposite affect on me. I crave it all the time every day, I am even pondering the possibility of going to the end…if you know what I mean. I find that when I skilled sitter uses my face and smothers me to the extreme; there is simply nothing else in life that can compare. The complex emotions, the smells, the heat, the darkness, the fear, the helplessness and the suffocation are truly mind numbing to me. I am aware that this is not for all who might read these words. So with all that I have said about my all-controlling fetish to be used, smothered and sat on, let me introduce a most amazing young woman to you. She and I have sessioned for a few months now. She is like no other facesitter to have come into my life…She is comparable to Queen D in some ways and definitely unique in others.

Allow me to introduce JJ. I had the greatest pleasure of meeting her a few months ago. She had answered my add on Craigslist, just before they stopped allowing personal adds there. On her first response, she came across as cocky and confident, telling me that I had to take her for supper, some place of her choice. Her email unnerved me so I refused to really commit to a session with her. Well a while later, I tried the add again and to my surprise JJ also replied to it again, but this time she had dropped the attitude and informed me that she saw herself as trustworthy person who is very good at facesitting, adding that she would be more than happy to try me out. After I sent her a reply, she in turn sent me a face pic. Soon after, I gave in one evening and invited her over to may man cave. I have to confess that I was was quite surprised when I met her at my apartment door. Besides being into strange makeup, a Goth like look, a rather deep voice, she is also quite tall. I am a mere 5’7” , I suspect that she must be pushing 6’. We sat in my living room and chatted a while. It should be noted that I am not one who will willingly let some one smother me unless I get a sense of trust first. As we got to know each other a little better I began to notice her really long legs. They weren’t skinny, in fact they looked quite string. I took in her hips next and appeared wide and curvy, just the way I love them on a woman. Her bum looked to be pear shaped too, not very large, but not small either. Before any of you ask, JJ doesn’t have a web page and isn’t into sharing pics of herself or her bottom. Lastly, she is a very private young lady and isn’t a pro or into going around sitting on eager faces of others.

It turned out that that night I learned that not only does JJ know how to sit and smother, she is simply fantastic. My first session with her was literally breath taking and mind rattling as when JJ sits, she smothers you in such a sensual way that it makes it difficult to want to breathe. On that first session she wore a pair of thick black pantyhose. They were quite rough on my face, but she was so good at distracting me that I just couldn’t bring myself to make her stop. Her feminine scent filled my nostrils and it was truly amazing to smell. Her pear shaped bottom seemed to splurge out over my entire face and settle in on me in such an erotic way. JJ smothered me for about an hour and I trembled beneath her fully dressed and hard as a rock. I was simply light headed and weak from the constant lack of air, but I wasn’t anxious or felt in any danger of passing out. It’s hard to explain, I just wanted to stay under JJ forever. Towards the end of the session JJ started to gently and so erotically kiss the bulge in my jeans… Moments later this teasing intensified and I grew extremely horny. Keep in mind here that I am still being smothered. She would not lift up at all. I had to push her up to catch a breath. Would you believe that at the end, if I lifted her bum off my face to breathe she would stop teasing my manhood? It went on and on like this until I just couldn’t take it any more and simply unloaded my pent up passion into my pants. With stars in my eyes and tingling in my arms I thought that JJ would climb off. Well she didn’t, in fact she simply didn’t stop teasing my cock through my jeans or let me breathe. I came twice more moments later. As the throws of pure ecstasy left my body the realization of my suffocation became very evident. I lifted JJ off my wet and tired place and begged her to stop. She complied with my wishes climbed off my face and sat on the bed beside me. I was simply too weak to sit up. So we chatted a little. As we talked JJ just came out and told me that I didn’t need to make a mess in my pants. If I wanted to she would suck me…adding that she would force many loads out of me with her mouth while I smothered in her bum. So I agreed to have her do that too me on our next session. I will skip describing our next session to tell you all about the last and most intense facesitting and smother session of my life that took place a couple of weeks ago.

JJ showed up wearing summer attire, which included a very attractive pair of tight fitting black booty shorts. We chatted awhile, catching up on what had been going on in our lives since we last met. As we talked I found myself staring lustfully at her very long powerful legs. Soon after I could barely concentrate as all of my thoughts turned to what we would soon do. In the end I had to just come out with it and ask JJ if we could go to my bedroom and session. She smiled at me and stood up. There it was in plain sight, an amazing pear shaped bottom tightly tucked into her skin tight booty shorts. Oh man, my mouth went dry and I could feel my heart start to race.

I had already taken the time to prepare the bed for our session, a soft while comforter with a lone pillow strategically placed in the very centre of the mattress. It was a warm night so I wore a pair of shorts and T-shirt. JJ and I had discussed her smothering me with a nude bum, something she had never done before, but confessed to wanting to. So tonight was the night to try it out. I laid myself out on the bed and watched her quickly pull her booty shorts off. There she was naked now from the waist down. She was all shaved and smooth looking down there. By the time she climbed onto the bed I was so out of it with lust that I could barely breathe. In seconds, I saw her swing her leg over my head, then there is was coming right for my face, JJ’s most beautiful soft and smooth naked bottom. It truly is a sight to behold, so soft and pearly white, as mentioned a perfect pear shape, a bottom that only a seat like myself could fully appreciate.

She settled in on this eager mug, covering my nose and mouth with her naked mound. I smelled her divine feminine essence and my mind went wild with desire. She pressed back a little more and cut off my air supply. Such a sensation for a man like me, so many emotions to contend with as I felt her gently, almost lovingly, rock her lovely bum on my face. I reached back and caressed each cheek, feeling the plumpness and fullness. As I did this, I felt myself stir below. As with all sessions, it takes me a few minutes to get accustomed to being smothered; so after about 30 seconds, I reached back and pushed up on JJ’s hips to make her lift up. I have come to understand that she never lifts up unless I push her off my face, so if I let things go too far I suspect that she will smother me out…she is also one who will compensate her position on the face if she senses that I am getting air, which is also very erotic and exciting for me. Once I lifted her bum a few inches off my face I gasped out loud for my air then showered her bottom and thighs with loving kisses. I was given a mere second or two to accomplish this before she settled back down, plunging my longing lost face into her amazing ass heaven. For long moments, my world was nothing more than either damp, sweaty darkness or small snippets of light that had managed to make its was between JJ divine cheeks. At those times with the little bits of light, I was blessed with a divine view of her little back button…it was right there, so very close to my nose. As I laid there suffocating, I watched it in my hypnotic gaze, it was if it seemed to pulse and sway above me, teasing me and challenging me to stay under just a little longer. And there were those moments of pure darkness as JJ would sit up and press all of her weight onto my face plunging me into the deepness of her bottom where the heat and scent lived at its best… She never stopped swaying or slightly changing her smother position on my face and I was completely subdued and lost to the moment that she was so sensually and carefully creating for me… These were incredible moments to be a seat; one might say that they were life-altering moments for me.

As I mentioned earlier in this little account of my session, JJ likes to combine pure sensual suffocation with a very sexy twist. Tonight was preordained, but I will save the explanation of what I just said until later on in this account. After a few minutes of smothering me, keeping me under her lovely naked bum, filling my nose and senses with her amazing woman scent, I became seriously light headed. It was like she had sensed my situation and decided to distract me further; I say this because I soon felt her tender touch and caress on my thighs, almost like a soft massage of sorts. The new sensation had her desired affect as it imply made me stay under her suffocating bum even longer. She continued with her caressing my thighs for a while longer then she moved this touch between my legs, simply massaging the area ever so close to my ever-growing bulge. The very moment she touched me there made my mind swirl with complex thoughts, part of me wanted to breathe, part of me wanted to stay under and part of me just wanted her to caress my cock though my shorts. I have come to believe that JJ just doesn’t sit on your face in a session, no, it’s like she wants you to know that she completely owns your face… She accomplishes this by twerking, gyrating, swooning, pressing and pulling your face deeply up into her beautiful female behind and all the while she always completely maintains a perfect air tight seal….Dam for me, pure heaven, for some perhaps pure hell…

I eventually lost complete track of time. I was seriously light headed for sure and knew I should push up more often than I was doing, but I didn’t feel my usual panic that I often feel when being suffocated this length of time. I actually felt sweet calmness. Perhaps she sensed where I was on the scale of erotic suffocation because JJ seemed to step up the anti on our session. I know this because she stopped massaging my thighs and bulge and started kissing and sort of nudging it through my shorts. This new sensation forced my cock respond; I could feel it pulsing in my pants, swelling with even more excitement of what would soon come. There was more smothering, more suffocation, more face massage with her amazing naked bum and I pretty much became completely disorientated…. You see, I was torn between the need to cum and the need to breathe.

I knew that I was in much need of air as the burning inside my lungs was now quite intense, but strangely enough, my desire to push up to get my air just wasn’t there. There was such an electrifying sensation focused on my crotch. It took all of my concentration. I simply have no idea as to how long she continued to tease me through my pants it just seemed to go on and on. The strange thing was that I was only vaguely aware that I was becoming increasingly weaker. I laid there flattened beneath JJ’s amazing bottom watching the multitudes of sparkles in my eyes and at the same time I could feel some mild tingling in my hands. At moments where the desire to survive kicked in I would push up and catch a small breath, but I can’t recollect how long the intervals between these breaths were anymore. I felt like I was so out of it, stoned on JJ’s luscious ass, seduced by my new Queen of Smother, to the point that I just seemed to no longer care whether I passed out or not…I just didn’t want the sensations, the divine smells and the sweet heat of her bottom on my face to ever stop.

In a complete daze, I felt JJ open the button on my shorts; I used what strength I had left to lift my hips up off the bed to help her pull the shorts down. Soon after, she did the same with my underwear. My manhood was released from the confines of the garments now and I could feel the coolness of the fresh air on it. It felt like I was in some sort of erotic dream…the combination of suffocation, soft almost loving caresses, tender delicate kisses and teasing made me feel like I was floating away beneath this Goddess of Smother. Then JJ started off softly kissing my naked tool. I vaguely heard her comment on the amount of my precum. The gentle kisses on my naked shaft sent even more tingles all over my body… I was so lost beneath her.

There I was holding onto her bum, with my lungs screaming for much needed air when I felt her suck me deeply into her mouth. How can one possibly describe this sensation or the emotions I experienced at that very moment? Part of me was aware that I was dangerously close to passing out, but I just couldn’t concentrate enough to push up to get air. I remained silent, flattened under the divinest of asses and silently suffered. In this dream like state, I felt JJ suck my manhood right down to the base. It felt like nothing I have ever experienced in this long life. I wanted to scream into her bottom, let out a scream of pure joy and defeat…As she continued to swallow me, I felt myself violently tense up and release the pent up pressure in my pain laden balls. That orgasm was seriously mind boggling….The unleashed passion within me was overflowing…the pent up lust was bone shaking and as the release continued I found myself feeling so grateful to able to smother beneath this Goddess and be treated to such passion.

The euphoric pleasure of my release soon ended and I vaguely remember pushing up on JJ’s bottom to breathe. As I managed to get my face out from underneath to get air I remember trembling and shaking. To my utmost surprise, JJ was continued her oral attention on me down there…She just wouldn’t let me go soft, in fact I felt the pure animal lust almost immediately rebuild.. As I laid confused by the moment looking up at her amazing ass, I watched JJ just gently settle herself back onto my face. There I was once again lost to her skilled sucking, my nose and mouth completely sealed deeply inside her bottom crease and plump moist mound, staring up at a little ray of light that made its way through.

I unloaded again mere moments later, feeling myself release like never before. My world was spinning out of control….My chest heaved and uncontrollably shook, my mind was completely overburdened with too many sensations. I realized that my hands and even my teeth were tingling….I calmly pushed up again, but this time JJ wouldn’t let me lift her too much, so I could only get a snippet of air before she re-seated herself….And even then she still had me in her mouth sucking and coaxing yet another build up. I ran my hands over her bottom and down her legs… She is so much taller than I that she can easily suckle on me and keep my face locked in her suffocating death grip. I am seriously not sure how I didn’t pass out. JJ soon after forced another orgasm out of me and it felt as violent and euphoric as the first one. That was orgasm three in probably less than three minutes. I felt completely exhausted and so dangerously light-headed….And yet I wasn’t the least bit fearful of going to sleep…I felt strangely calm …. It was after the third eruption had come to an end that I somehow came to my senses. I reached back for JJ’s bottom and tried to lift up. I was very weak, perhaps too weak to lift her up at this point so I somehow managed to turn my head to the side…I then heard her chuckle…I had to pretty much begged her to stop and informed her that there just wasn’t anything else in me to give.

She climbed off my worn out face and sat on my bed beside me. I was completely spent and so insanely weak that I couldn’t move at all. We quietly chatted for a few minutes and I told her that I felt I was almost passed out. She agreed and said if it happens it happens…My God! It took a while until I was more myself. Later, we hugged and said our goodbyes like too old friends. I went to bed that night with JJ’s amazing feminine scent all over my face. I just couldn’t bring myself to wash it off. Needless to say, I slept soundly. A few days later JJ tells me in an email that she enjoyed wearing my out so much that I was too weak to fight back and that she enjoyed forcing me to cum over and over again.

My God what an amazing woman…such a perfect smother queen…she has ruined me for anyone else…how could a session be any better? Although it isn’t a mission or goal for me to pass out while being facesat, I somehow sense that it is going to happen whether I life it or not. JJ seems to posses a natural passion for this. I wouldn’t say that she has a mean streak in her, but she has a desire to push a seat’s limits. We have discussed me passing out and she is cool with it. We both agree that it will happen when the moment is just right… I am seriously unsure how I didn’t go to sleep during this session. I am certain that I was extremely close….Never had my teeth tingle before…or body shake the way it did…..

I find myself constantly recollecting this amazing nude smother session. And I also find myself craving JJ to come sit on me again….The desire is just too strong now for me to resist…it actually feels like I need it to survive like the air I breathe or food I eat….Amazing indeed, such a great young woman, such a fantastic smother queen and such a life experience for me to endure.

CM

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
Wow what an experience!!! Thank you for sharing. :)
Thanks glad you enjoyed my ranting...She is amazing and seriously addictive to me. I actually sessioned again with her last night. Nude from the waist down again, four orgasms at the end of the session and as always, she left me spent and weak to move. I am seriously thinking of asking her to push it all the way and smother me out. Just have to time it right and see. I know she is game to go this far as she has often told me

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Canadian Mike. That is a very erotic account of what was clearly a very erotic experience. You painted such a vivid picture, I think we were all there with you. (I'm sure most of us wanted to be!)

I wish you many more (exciting but very safe) sessions under the lovely JJ. Your accounts over the years have always been huge fun (and very arousing) to read about and thank you for sharing them.

Keep safe - and I'm sure we all look forward to hearing many more accounts of your adventures. (And, as always, thank you for own kind words about me.)

All the best,

DR

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
Hi Canadian Mike. That is a very erotic account of what was clearly a very erotic experience. You painted such a vivid picture, I think we were all there with you. (I'm sure most of us wanted to be!)

I wish you many more (exciting but very safe) sessions under the lovely JJ. Your accounts over the years have always been huge fun (and very arousing) to read about and thank you for sharing them.

Keep safe - and I'm sure we all look forward to hearing many more accounts of your adventures. (And, as always, thank you for own kind words about me.)

All the best,

DR
Hey there DR, thanks for the kind words man... am currently reading "smother Plateau" So far, nice man and well it has conjured up thoughts of being completely smothered this way. JJ is truly unique she combines suffocation with erotica... I confess to never encountering such blissful sensations. Although I have attempted to relay how it feels under there while she toys with me, I really can't do the experience justice. As mentioned, I have had some amazing encounters and been sat on by some beautiful and lovely ladies over the years, but to date, nothing or no one has compared to JJ. You mention "safe play" well I hope that no harm comes for continued sessions with her. She wants to push me more and more, told me in an email this morning that she wants to resist my pushing more next time, wants me to tap out to breathe , then went on to say that me passing out may come sooner than I think...wow man. With other sitters such as Queen D, I always seem to panic or cum then want out from under the suffocating bottom, but with JJ I feel calm, relaxed, euphoric and seriously turned on, then when I cum she won't stop. It isn't my intent to sleep beneath her, but it seems like something she wishes to do. Once on my face who am I to stop her? Kind of like your victims under the Amazon ladies, lost to the smells, suffocated by the ass and teased to no end. I work out intensely four days a week, weights and cardio all for my fetish lol, have done for 25 years now. I bench 310 Lbs on a good day , not bad for an older man...All so I can hold my breath and suffer under a nice bottom.

CM

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
JJ emailed me today telling me that she wants to sit on my face again. Since I wrote this story we have sessioned and she smothered me like no other time. A couple of days after the session she emailed me to tell me how much she loves to dominate my manhood with her mouth and face with her bum, adding that she feels that I will pass out beneath her someday soon, perhaps sooner than later. I'm no doubt nervous, but also lust driven as a session beneath JJ truly is the most intense experience of my life.

CM

Jul 11, 2002
NJ
Visit site
I have been on this board almost since it started and have explored and enjoyed facesitting and smothering to the fullest. As I age I have found that my desires for facesitting and smothering have expanded or perhaps evolved. I say this because a mere facesitting session with a buxom beautiful lady hardly does it for me these days. I find I crave the more extreme. For starters, I have come to enjoy the sweet, musky scent of a woman that is hidden deep inside her heavenly crease. Where I once felt honoured to be under a woman’s ass in a session, I find that now I long to be taken, dominated and smothered by it even to the very extreme. I honestly have spent the past few years in search of the elusive dominant facesitter who would or perhaps even enjoy using my face as her seat and yes, pushing my limits to as far or perhaps beyond my capabilities. When I have actually stumbled on such a divine creature and find my face deeply wedged up into her bottom I have found myself truthfully afraid and lost to panic. But with even this feeling I still can’t seem to deny the longing that grows within. Again I am not a spry youthful man any more. I remain in shape just for this fetish as one doesn’t wish to disappoint by having heart attack under a lovely sitter. And with that said I am also aware that we are all mortals; I have seen the aged slip away in a nursing home, ill and even in pain, or lost to dementia, a very prolong low quality of life demise. So, perhaps in the future I might find a Goddess to help me attain my life’s end in that special way as only most of us dream about.

Most of you that have taken the time to read my “real life” accounts have heard the stories of Queen D. She came into my life a few years ago. She was the very first lady to straddle my face with the intent to truly take my breath away. If you have read any of my accounts of sessions with her you will know that she probably enjoys smothering my face with her massive bottom as much as I enjoy her on me. I believe that over the recent years she has carefully moulded and expanded my pent up desire to be suffocated and even got me dreaming of passing out inside a divine womanly ass. I always grow weak in the knees when I see her big bum stretching the very fabric of her panties to almost the bursting point. Her panties and bottom are always well scented which act as a form of intoxication for me, luring me into the darkness, the sweet, yet terrifying heat and the relentless suffocation of her very large ass. Some time ago, Queen D texted in the early morn to inform me of a dream she had, telling me that in this dream she had sat on my eager face and taken me into the darkness. Imagine reading that text that for a moment? I bet a lot of you, like myself, would be lost to the simple, yet most powerful words from her in the text. I also bet that when said that this is something that she wanted to do, most of you would respond with a “yes”. Believe me, one thing is for certain, Queen D could easily make most any man pass out with her very large and powerful bum and I know that with your permission, she would take you this far. And I foolishly I did just that, told her that I would want to be smothered this way too. To my surprise, Queen D seemed almost ecstatic that I had agreed to let her go this far.

I have recently read a couple of Dark Rider’s books (easy to find and available from Amazon)…His erotic renditions made me feel the longing in my heart to explore the extreme smother sessions… His words also made me want to explore worshiping at what he often refers to “as her little hole”. I am in my later years now. One would think that my aging would calm the desire of my younger days, but to my surprise, it has had the exact opposite affect on me. I crave it all the time every day, I am even pondering the possibility of going to the end…if you know what I mean. I find that when I skilled sitter uses my face and smothers me to the extreme; there is simply nothing else in life that can compare. The complex emotions, the smells, the heat, the darkness, the fear, the helplessness and the suffocation are truly mind numbing to me. I am aware that this is not for all who might read these words. So with all that I have said about my all-controlling fetish to be used, smothered and sat on, let me introduce a most amazing young woman to you. She and I have sessioned for a few months now. She is like no other facesitter to have come into my life…She is comparable to Queen D in some ways and definitely unique in others.

Allow me to introduce JJ. I had the greatest pleasure of meeting her a few months ago. She had answered my add on Craigslist, just before they stopped allowing personal adds there. On her first response, she came across as cocky and confident, telling me that I had to take her for supper, some place of her choice. Her email unnerved me so I refused to really commit to a session with her. Well a while later, I tried the add again and to my surprise JJ also replied to it again, but this time she had dropped the attitude and informed me that she saw herself as trustworthy person who is very good at facesitting, adding that she would be more than happy to try me out. After I sent her a reply, she in turn sent me a face pic. Soon after, I gave in one evening and invited her over to may man cave. I have to confess that I was was quite surprised when I met her at my apartment door. Besides being into strange makeup, a Goth like look, a rather deep voice, she is also quite tall. I am a mere 5’7” , I suspect that she must be pushing 6’. We sat in my living room and chatted a while. It should be noted that I am not one who will willingly let some one smother me unless I get a sense of trust first. As we got to know each other a little better I began to notice her really long legs. They weren’t skinny, in fact they looked quite string. I took in her hips next and appeared wide and curvy, just the way I love them on a woman. Her bum looked to be pear shaped too, not very large, but not small either. Before any of you ask, JJ doesn’t have a web page and isn’t into sharing pics of herself or her bottom. Lastly, she is a very private young lady and isn’t a pro or into going around sitting on eager faces of others.

It turned out that that night I learned that not only does JJ know how to sit and smother, she is simply fantastic. My first session with her was literally breath taking and mind rattling as when JJ sits, she smothers you in such a sensual way that it makes it difficult to want to breathe. On that first session she wore a pair of thick black pantyhose. They were quite rough on my face, but she was so good at distracting me that I just couldn’t bring myself to make her stop. Her feminine scent filled my nostrils and it was truly amazing to smell. Her pear shaped bottom seemed to splurge out over my entire face and settle in on me in such an erotic way. JJ smothered me for about an hour and I trembled beneath her fully dressed and hard as a rock. I was simply light headed and weak from the constant lack of air, but I wasn’t anxious or felt in any danger of passing out. It’s hard to explain, I just wanted to stay under JJ forever. Towards the end of the session JJ started to gently and so erotically kiss the bulge in my jeans… Moments later this teasing intensified and I grew extremely horny. Keep in mind here that I am still being smothered. She would not lift up at all. I had to push her up to catch a breath. Would you believe that at the end, if I lifted her bum off my face to breathe she would stop teasing my manhood? It went on and on like this until I just couldn’t take it any more and simply unloaded my pent up passion into my pants. With stars in my eyes and tingling in my arms I thought that JJ would climb off. Well she didn’t, in fact she simply didn’t stop teasing my cock through my jeans or let me breathe. I came twice more moments later. As the throws of pure ecstasy left my body the realization of my suffocation became very evident. I lifted JJ off my wet and tired place and begged her to stop. She complied with my wishes climbed off my face and sat on the bed beside me. I was simply too weak to sit up. So we chatted a little. As we talked JJ just came out and told me that I didn’t need to make a mess in my pants. If I wanted to she would suck me…adding that she would force many loads out of me with her mouth while I smothered in her bum. So I agreed to have her do that too me on our next session. I will skip describing our next session to tell you all about the last and most intense facesitting and smother session of my life that took place a couple of weeks ago.

JJ showed up wearing summer attire, which included a very attractive pair of tight fitting black booty shorts. We chatted awhile, catching up on what had been going on in our lives since we last met. As we talked I found myself staring lustfully at her very long powerful legs. Soon after I could barely concentrate as all of my thoughts turned to what we would soon do. In the end I had to just come out with it and ask JJ if we could go to my bedroom and session. She smiled at me and stood up. There it was in plain sight, an amazing pear shaped bottom tightly tucked into her skin tight booty shorts. Oh man, my mouth went dry and I could feel my heart start to race.

I had already taken the time to prepare the bed for our session, a soft while comforter with a lone pillow strategically placed in the very centre of the mattress. It was a warm night so I wore a pair of shorts and T-shirt. JJ and I had discussed her smothering me with a nude bum, something she had never done before, but confessed to wanting to. So tonight was the night to try it out. I laid myself out on the bed and watched her quickly pull her booty shorts off. There she was naked now from the waist down. She was all shaved and smooth looking down there. By the time she climbed onto the bed I was so out of it with lust that I could barely breathe. In seconds, I saw her swing her leg over my head, then there is was coming right for my face, JJ’s most beautiful soft and smooth naked bottom. It truly is a sight to behold, so soft and pearly white, as mentioned a perfect pear shape, a bottom that only a seat like myself could fully appreciate.

She settled in on this eager mug, covering my nose and mouth with her naked mound. I smelled her divine feminine essence and my mind went wild with desire. She pressed back a little more and cut off my air supply. Such a sensation for a man like me, so many emotions to contend with as I felt her gently, almost lovingly, rock her lovely bum on my face. I reached back and caressed each cheek, feeling the plumpness and fullness. As I did this, I felt myself stir below. As with all sessions, it takes me a few minutes to get accustomed to being smothered; so after about 30 seconds, I reached back and pushed up on JJ’s hips to make her lift up. I have come to understand that she never lifts up unless I push her off my face, so if I let things go too far I suspect that she will smother me out…she is also one who will compensate her position on the face if she senses that I am getting air, which is also very erotic and exciting for me. Once I lifted her bum a few inches off my face I gasped out loud for my air then showered her bottom and thighs with loving kisses. I was given a mere second or two to accomplish this before she settled back down, plunging my longing lost face into her amazing ass heaven. For long moments, my world was nothing more than either damp, sweaty darkness or small snippets of light that had managed to make its was between JJ divine cheeks. At those times with the little bits of light, I was blessed with a divine view of her little back button…it was right there, so very close to my nose. As I laid there suffocating, I watched it in my hypnotic gaze, it was if it seemed to pulse and sway above me, teasing me and challenging me to stay under just a little longer. And there were those moments of pure darkness as JJ would sit up and press all of her weight onto my face plunging me into the deepness of her bottom where the heat and scent lived at its best… She never stopped swaying or slightly changing her smother position on my face and I was completely subdued and lost to the moment that she was so sensually and carefully creating for me… These were incredible moments to be a seat; one might say that they were life-altering moments for me.

As I mentioned earlier in this little account of my session, JJ likes to combine pure sensual suffocation with a very sexy twist. Tonight was preordained, but I will save the explanation of what I just said until later on in this account. After a few minutes of smothering me, keeping me under her lovely naked bum, filling my nose and senses with her amazing woman scent, I became seriously light headed. It was like she had sensed my situation and decided to distract me further; I say this because I soon felt her tender touch and caress on my thighs, almost like a soft massage of sorts. The new sensation had her desired affect as it imply made me stay under her suffocating bum even longer. She continued with her caressing my thighs for a while longer then she moved this touch between my legs, simply massaging the area ever so close to my ever-growing bulge. The very moment she touched me there made my mind swirl with complex thoughts, part of me wanted to breathe, part of me wanted to stay under and part of me just wanted her to caress my cock though my shorts. I have come to believe that JJ just doesn’t sit on your face in a session, no, it’s like she wants you to know that she completely owns your face… She accomplishes this by twerking, gyrating, swooning, pressing and pulling your face deeply up into her beautiful female behind and all the while she always completely maintains a perfect air tight seal….Dam for me, pure heaven, for some perhaps pure hell…

I eventually lost complete track of time. I was seriously light headed for sure and knew I should push up more often than I was doing, but I didn’t feel my usual panic that I often feel when being suffocated this length of time. I actually felt sweet calmness. Perhaps she sensed where I was on the scale of erotic suffocation because JJ seemed to step up the anti on our session. I know this because she stopped massaging my thighs and bulge and started kissing and sort of nudging it through my shorts. This new sensation forced my cock respond; I could feel it pulsing in my pants, swelling with even more excitement of what would soon come. There was more smothering, more suffocation, more face massage with her amazing naked bum and I pretty much became completely disorientated…. You see, I was torn between the need to cum and the need to breathe.

I knew that I was in much need of air as the burning inside my lungs was now quite intense, but strangely enough, my desire to push up to get my air just wasn’t there. There was such an electrifying sensation focused on my crotch. It took all of my concentration. I simply have no idea as to how long she continued to tease me through my pants it just seemed to go on and on. The strange thing was that I was only vaguely aware that I was becoming increasingly weaker. I laid there flattened beneath JJ’s amazing bottom watching the multitudes of sparkles in my eyes and at the same time I could feel some mild tingling in my hands. At moments where the desire to survive kicked in I would push up and catch a small breath, but I can’t recollect how long the intervals between these breaths were anymore. I felt like I was so out of it, stoned on JJ’s luscious ass, seduced by my new Queen of Smother, to the point that I just seemed to no longer care whether I passed out or not…I just didn’t want the sensations, the divine smells and the sweet heat of her bottom on my face to ever stop.

In a complete daze, I felt JJ open the button on my shorts; I used what strength I had left to lift my hips up off the bed to help her pull the shorts down. Soon after, she did the same with my underwear. My manhood was released from the confines of the garments now and I could feel the coolness of the fresh air on it. It felt like I was in some sort of erotic dream…the combination of suffocation, soft almost loving caresses, tender delicate kisses and teasing made me feel like I was floating away beneath this Goddess of Smother. Then JJ started off softly kissing my naked tool. I vaguely heard her comment on the amount of my precum. The gentle kisses on my naked shaft sent even more tingles all over my body… I was so lost beneath her.

There I was holding onto her bum, with my lungs screaming for much needed air when I felt her suck me deeply into her mouth. How can one possibly describe this sensation or the emotions I experienced at that very moment? Part of me was aware that I was dangerously close to passing out, but I just couldn’t concentrate enough to push up to get air. I remained silent, flattened under the divinest of asses and silently suffered. In this dream like state, I felt JJ suck my manhood right down to the base. It felt like nothing I have ever experienced in this long life. I wanted to scream into her bottom, let out a scream of pure joy and defeat…As she continued to swallow me, I felt myself violently tense up and release the pent up pressure in my pain laden balls. That orgasm was seriously mind boggling….The unleashed passion within me was overflowing…the pent up lust was bone shaking and as the release continued I found myself feeling so grateful to able to smother beneath this Goddess and be treated to such passion.

The euphoric pleasure of my release soon ended and I vaguely remember pushing up on JJ’s bottom to breathe. As I managed to get my face out from underneath to get air I remember trembling and shaking. To my utmost surprise, JJ was continued her oral attention on me down there…She just wouldn’t let me go soft, in fact I felt the pure animal lust almost immediately rebuild.. As I laid confused by the moment looking up at her amazing ass, I watched JJ just gently settle herself back onto my face. There I was once again lost to her skilled sucking, my nose and mouth completely sealed deeply inside her bottom crease and plump moist mound, staring up at a little ray of light that made its way through.

I unloaded again mere moments later, feeling myself release like never before. My world was spinning out of control….My chest heaved and uncontrollably shook, my mind was completely overburdened with too many sensations. I realized that my hands and even my teeth were tingling….I calmly pushed up again, but this time JJ wouldn’t let me lift her too much, so I could only get a snippet of air before she re-seated herself….And even then she still had me in her mouth sucking and coaxing yet another build up. I ran my hands over her bottom and down her legs… She is so much taller than I that she can easily suckle on me and keep my face locked in her suffocating death grip. I am seriously not sure how I didn’t pass out. JJ soon after forced another orgasm out of me and it felt as violent and euphoric as the first one. That was orgasm three in probably less than three minutes. I felt completely exhausted and so dangerously light-headed….And yet I wasn’t the least bit fearful of going to sleep…I felt strangely calm …. It was after the third eruption had come to an end that I somehow came to my senses. I reached back for JJ’s bottom and tried to lift up. I was very weak, perhaps too weak to lift her up at this point so I somehow managed to turn my head to the side…I then heard her chuckle…I had to pretty much begged her to stop and informed her that there just wasn’t anything else in me to give.

She climbed off my worn out face and sat on my bed beside me. I was completely spent and so insanely weak that I couldn’t move at all. We quietly chatted for a few minutes and I told her that I felt I was almost passed out. She agreed and said if it happens it happens…My God! It took a while until I was more myself. Later, we hugged and said our goodbyes like too old friends. I went to bed that night with JJ’s amazing feminine scent all over my face. I just couldn’t bring myself to wash it off. Needless to say, I slept soundly. A few days later JJ tells me in an email that she enjoyed wearing my out so much that I was too weak to fight back and that she enjoyed forcing me to cum over and over again.

My God what an amazing woman…such a perfect smother queen…she has ruined me for anyone else…how could a session be any better? Although it isn’t a mission or goal for me to pass out while being facesat, I somehow sense that it is going to happen whether I life it or not. JJ seems to posses a natural passion for this. I wouldn’t say that she has a mean streak in her, but she has a desire to push a seat’s limits. We have discussed me passing out and she is cool with it. We both agree that it will happen when the moment is just right… I am seriously unsure how I didn’t go to sleep during this session. I am certain that I was extremely close….Never had my teeth tingle before…or body shake the way it did…..

I find myself constantly recollecting this amazing nude smother session. And I also find myself craving JJ to come sit on me again….The desire is just too strong now for me to resist…it actually feels like I need it to survive like the air I breathe or food I eat….Amazing indeed, such a great young woman, such a fantastic smother queen and such a life experience for me to endure.

CM
Thank for sharing your experience with us. You have a great way of painting such a clear picture of what is going on that it's easy to get lost in the account and just picture yourself as the one being smothered in such a sensual way.

Feb 17, 2003
Visit site
Thank for sharing your experience with us. You have a great way of painting such a clear picture of what is going on that it's easy to get lost in the account and just picture yourself as the one being smothered in such a sensual way.
JJ emailed me today telling me that she wants to sit on my face again. Since I wrote this story we have sessioned and she smothered me like no other time. A couple of days after the session she emailed me to tell me how much she loves to dominate my manhood with her mouth and face with her bum, adding that she feels that I will pass out beneath her someday soon, perhaps sooner than later. I'm no doubt nervous, but also lust driven as a session beneath JJ truly is the most intense experience of my life.

CM
I don’t know how you do it mike. I haven’t been able to find anyone else to smother me properly :(
I still see Asian Monica as I can’t find anyone else who truly understands this :(

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
JJ just left me...We had a session which lasted about 45 minutes. She and I continue to session every few weeks, the result of both of us having busy lives. Sessions with her are always consistent, she pushes me, pushes my limits, enjoys the affects of her suffocation has on me as the minutes pass by. She loves to tease me down there, get me right there , right to the edge and of course keep me lost beneath her amazing pear shaped bum. And it surely is such a luscious bottom. I have grown to love her bottom and all that comes with having it glued to my worthy face. I love how it looks as she sits it on me, those mere moments as I lay there watching her bring it down onto me face, and I have come to love how a little bit of light from the bedroom finds its way through those most divine ass cheeks. As I lay there lost to the suffocation, feeling the emotions and stare at that little bit of light it truly feels like a heavenly place to me. And I confess to you all that I adore how each luscious globe of feminine flesh seems to pulse and quiver above me in its sensual attempt to wear me down, subdue my urge to breathe again. I have also grown to love JJ's divine feminine essence...that scent that lays deep in her sweet crevasse, that deep valley where all of us long to lay and loose our senses. That sticky essence is all over my face as I put these words down. I am still a little foggy from the session, feeling tired and somewhat achy too. And most of all....I am spent. Completely drained of bodily fluids. JJ is an expert at extracting them as my flesh looses control and quivers beneath her. Tonight was no exception to the norm when it comes to our sessions. With precise timing, teasing and sucking, JJ easily and eagerly extracted three loads from my being, one right after the other, very similar to one continuum of orgasms. I honestly can't remember any woman being able to accomplish this with me, not even when I was young, in my prime. JJ believes that it is the combination of emotions, sensations, smells, heat and fear of being brought so very close to non existence... As is mentioned in many of Dark Rider's lovely books, when one is lost beneath such a lovely creature, smothered and covered as it may, one finds it impossible to compare that moment to anything more enjoyable in this world. It was truly euphoric for me to lay there, arms aching, teath tingling, little flashes of light dancing before my eyes and feeling this amazing smother Goddess suck the life out of my very erect and alive manhood. I swear to you all that at that moment, I seriously wanted to pass out or go even further. It was purely a heavenly sensation and experience, one that is so impossible to find in the norm of life. God a session with JJ is so very sexy and I feel so very privileged to have met this young and unusual woman. I just love her enthusiasm and how so easily and eagerly caters to this old man's dreams and brings his fetish to seriously smother to the very forefront of reality. I did as I always do when JJ leaves, I thank her for the sweet session, tell her how amazing she is and give her the warmest of hugs. Amazing indeed and I am certain as there is a tomorrow, that I will sleep the deepest of sleeps tonight.

CM

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
I don’t know how you do it mike. I haven’t been able to find anyone else to smother me properly :(
I still see Asian Monica as I can’t find anyone else who truly understands this :(
I remember Monica, actually I spoke about her to JJ tonight, described how even though Monica is slender built she sure could smother me and then there was the teasing and milking me...very nice.