Licking her ass clean after she takes a shit. Any tips / Advice?

Mistress_Seeker

Looking for a UK domme.
May 14, 2016
England | West Midlands | Birmingham
Hello, y'all. I have fantasised about a girl shitting into my mouth for a while now. However, as I've never experienced this before, I'm thinking that a woman defecating into my mouth may be too much for me. So I have thought that as a first step, I could lick her ass clean after she shits into the toilet. That way, I'll still get to taste and consume a little, but it won't be as much. This way I will have a better idea of whether or not being the toilet next time would be something that I'd enjoy.

For those who have done this: is there anything I should know? I've never tasted poop before.

May 3, 2013
For 5 years i am married with my Mistress Wife. Since then i always clean her after she shits. She loves that and is angry when i am not around to serve her this way. Mostly she is very clean after the shit, only a little taste. But sometimes she lets the last small turd dangling and i have to eat that.
The taste.....she is vegetarian. That fact, and that this is both a gift from my Goddess and a humiliation, makes that it tastes good!!
She does not shit into my mouth. We discussed that but it will be almost impossible to cope with the amount and the speed. So there will be a mess on my face and on the floor.
What we plan to do shortly is that she shits in a large bowl. I put in the bowl my breakfast pieces of fruit first. Then she shits and of course there will be some pee as well. Then i clean her asshole and she leaves for work.
I have to eat all then....for every minute that takes more than 10, she gives 10 with the cane and/or 10 ball kicks with her beautiful heels in the evening. And when i could not finish all then there will be 50 canes or kicks.
The very first turd. as i experienced, may be very hard and difficult to consume. Mixing with her pee helps.
She really loves to humiliate me this way and she tells me i have to love it too because it come from my Mistress.
So yes.. this is great!!

Dec 29, 2012
Serviculus, you're a very lucky man. I was allowed to lick my girlfriend clean on a couple of occasions when we first were together, but this was over 15 years ago. As a result of this and to satisfy my needs, I visit the bathroom soon after my partner has been to the toilet in the hope that she has had a shit and left some residue on the inside of the bowl. I then with my finger scoop it off and lick it or I smear it on the inside of my nose, so for the next couple of hours I can smell it. Unfortunately, I can't tell her I do this as she'd not understand and probably make sure that she clean the toilet thoroughly after use. The taste of toilet duck or harpic doesn't have the same appeal!

Feb 22, 2008
Eye contact, persuasion, domination, and that intimacy are critical to a good experience. Your plan sounds excellent. You'll taste a little bit but it probably won't be overpowering. You may find you are satisfied with just that. A full mouthful of turds is very difficult to tolerate, no matter what. Good luck!

May 3, 2013
Today for the first time...i put a large bowl in the toilet, with pieces of fruit. Then my Mistress Wife sat on the toilet and let her shit go....after that i cleaned her ass with mouth and tongue and the last part of the last turd was still there so i had to eat that...
Then i put a lid on the bowl and moved it to another room (i made a photo of the bowl). My Mistress Wife wanted to see me eating the first spoonfuls...so i did. Then she left for work and i continued eating...when it got difficult i took a piece of fruit and drank from a bottle containing her pee...i managed to eat about 6 spoonfuls and then it got too difficult. When i just told her the result (by whatsapp) she said she forgives me for not eating all because this was the first time. But next time there will be 50 with the cane.
She gave me 70 yesterday night, dressed in only a very short a bit wide black skirt and a jacket which left her breasts visible....after every 20 hits i had to lick her but she did not want to orgasm until after the last 10 hits...omg what a great night! i love her so much and she really takes so much pleasure in our games!

Aug 11, 2018
Here's my reply for you: I not only clean my wife's ass after she shits - I love to eat it - swallowing it - and beg her for more. Here's her answer to my request - she took my head into her hands and pushed it into the toilet bowl - go eat my shit - fill your mouth and swallow it - go back for more - clean the toilet bowl with your tongue - I'm waiting to be forced again - I love it - cleaning and eating my wife's shit is all I wont - thanks - I love you

Aug 11, 2018
Here's my reply for you: I not only clean my wife's ass after she shits - I love to eat it - swallowing it - and beg her for more. Here's her answer to my request - she took my head into her hands and pushed it into the toilet bowl - go eat my shit - fill your mouth and swallow it - go back for more - clean the toilet bowl with your tongue - I'm waiting to be forced again - I love it - cleaning and eating my wife's shit is all I wont - thanks - I love you
I would love to be forced to lick my wife's ass clean - I love the humiliation - and yes, I would love to have my head pushed into the toilet bowl and be forced to eat her shit - again it's the humiliation I love - when I come home and my wife is not there I always go right into the toilet to see if she left something for me to clean - and surely there always is - when my wife needs to piss during the night she forces me to kneel down at the side of the bed with a glass piss pot - I then will have to drink it as she watches - ah, more humiliation -