Lily's Judo and Mixed Wrestling

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
Dear all,
Here's some pics from my new judo match where I celebrate just being awarded my brown belt by beating up my victim with some sadistically applied judo holds and finishing him off with a long facesit in my very sweaty black bra and thong. You can read all about it or buy the video at www.LilysFetish.com/judo

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
A scissor knockout

Here's a sequence from "White Leggings Scissor and Smother". I squeeze my victim in a very tight headscissor for several minutes and because my thighs are around his ears, he can't hear me. I want to tease and taunt him as I knock him out so I countdown 3... 2... 1 with my fingers right in front of his face. He begs me not to but I just laugh and continue. Look at his face in the last photo, he is completely knocked out. Needless to say I had a delightful orgasm as he passed out!
The video is available at http://lilysfetish.com/jeans-leggings-leather-catsuit-pantsuit-facesitting-smothering-wrestling

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
A slow, torturous, sometimes smothering, always painful series of tight headscissors and figure fours in "Executed By Aunt Mary's Thighs. All done with my sheer, shiny pantyhose clad thighs wrapped around his head or neck and with me cumming on his face at the end.

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
I have very recently attained shodan or black belt in judo and made a video of me beating up my victim, "Lily's Judo Black Belt".

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
Pain, suffering and death in "Scissor Torture And Execution".

Attachments