Literally praying to feet or directly to your owner/Goddess?

May 24, 2012
For those of you who may be in a female led relationship, be it gf/bf,husband wife,Goddess/live in slave, etc, do you enjoy or are required to literally worship and pray to your superior or her feet?

My girlfriend (turned ex girlfriend after she demoted me to foot cuck) makes me literally pray to her feet atleast twice a week and they have become my religion...I honestly find it really exciting especially since I am not the one to come up with the idea. Its just so humiliating when she kicks her sweaty feet up and says something like "pray to your gods" and makes me verbally pray to the bottoms of her feet! Some days im not even allowed to pray to her feet in their entirety, sometimes she makes me just pray to her right heel, left big toe, the dead skin on her divine feet,etc. She will sometimes call her mom,friends,boyfriend etc while I have to keep verbally praying to her feet and she will just ignore me, but if I trail off or am praying too quietly she will cover the phone and tell me to keep praying if I dont want my "gods" to stomp out my life! She has also made me pray to her boyfriends big stinky feet and to her moms feet(her mom is beautiful for her age and had Goddess Sara at just 18 ) both in their presence (its so embarrassing to pray to someones feet especially when they are not use to that level of submission like her mom(though she got into it being naturally dominate like Goddess Sara)

An example of a prayer I had to recently recite

"Dear Goddess Sara's divine feet, please forgive my unworthy self for being in your glorious presence and for any time I have defiled your holy soles with my filthy touch, please have mercy and spare me from a rightfully deserved fatal stomping. I pledge to spend my life in servitude to your soles and suffer for your pleasure. I will eat any divine waste be it toejam,dead heel skin,foot sweat, or under toe nail gunk without complaint as I know even your waste is so far above me. I submit 100% to your supreme rule and will worship any time or place, even in the presence of others. In Goddess Sara's feet I pray, amen.

That is just one of the hundreds of demoralizing prayers I have had to offer to my ex girlfriends feet. One part of what is so humiliating when praying to feet is that acknowledges
I am even below feet, the lowest part on my Goddess body. They are literal gods to me. I do have to pray to Goddess Sara in her entirety from time to time, but she says thats more than I deserve, so for the most part its just her dirty feet I have to direct my prayers to.

I just wonder if others either fantasize about this or actually do pray to their superior or her feet.

May 24, 2012
Embarrassingly enough, I have knelt at the foot of Goddess Lynn's recliner, pressed my forehead to the bottom of her big calloused soles, and recited the same prayer in the past. While I was praying to her Divine soles Goddess Lynn said to her daughter how "incredibly pathetic" I was for praying to her feet. She said I was beyond a looser and she completely understood why Goddess Sara broke up with me and why she treats me like garbage. It was so humiliating bowing to Goddess Lynn's mature feet and having to pray to them while her and her daughter discussed how pathetic I was and what they were going to use me for that day.
Surprisingly, or maybe unsurprisingly, Goddess Lynn really grew to enjoy me praying to her feet, and she now requires me to not only pray to her feet every time I am over, but I also must say a prayer to her and her feet every night before I get ready for bed. Of course she has no way of knowing if I do, but I do worship her and I make sure to get on my knees and pray to her holiness every night.
Once Goddess Sara even walked in on me praying to her Goddess of a mom and since I pray out loud she heard everything. She said I am disgusting for praying to her mom every night and said she truly thinks im the most disgusting thing on the planet. I think it grossed her out seeing me pray to her mom even when I was not in her or her mom's presence.
She then stomped my face into the concrete a few times and made me pray to her and beg for my life. I cant remember the prayer word for word since her Goddess foot stomped the back of my head every time my prayer took a natural pause, but the prayer was something like this. "Dear Divine Goddess Sara, please have mercy on this peasant for it truly worships your immense divinity, please have mercy on this wretch and spare its insignificant life so that it may have more time to worship you and those in your life. This scum vows to work every day in service to your divinity so that you may have the funds to live like the Goddess you are. You deserve the world and I deserve nothing, not even the dirt that falls off the bottoms of your holy feet. I know I deserve to die under your all powerful soles just for the sin of being in your presence, but I beg of you to spare my worthless life. Please Divine Goddess Sara, please spare this garbage at your holy feet, in Divine Goddess Sara's holy name I pray, amen" Once I finished that prayer I nervously stayed bowed with my face on the hard floor, nose bleeding ready for another painful stomp, but Goddess Sara took pity on me and said she would allow me to live, but as punishment for being so disgusting I was to sleep infront of her toilet so that her and Master Sean had a warm footstool to step on as they used the restroom during the night and in the morning. It was so hard to get any sleep, laying naked on the cold tile with no blanket, and when I did fall asleep it was not long before Goddess Sara or Master Seans soles crushed my face and body as they pissed and shit above me. Anyway im off track, when I have more time I will update this with some of the different prayers I've had to recite at Goddess Sara and Goddess Lynn's holy feet.

Last edited: