Long live Crocs! The Crocs are dead!

Nov 1, 2002
www.footfetishbook.com
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/31/AR2006073100890.html

The evil company that made Crocs are undergoing bankruptcy. And not a moment too soon.

Mayhaps I'm the only rube who was not a fan.

But goddamn, GOOD RIDDANCE!
I just saw this on the news!

I HATE CROCS!!!

I live in Ma. and I suffer thru a long, hard Winter looking forward to a an open toed Summer and then BAM! The Croc was invented!

I haven't been this happy since the demise of the Earth Shoe. :dance:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
The article doesn't say anything about the company filing for bankruptcy. It touts the health benefits of the shoes. Chaz
That's how I read it too.

I own & wear two pairs - an "original" style & a flip flop style. Both are extremely comfortable & cool, come up like new after a rinse & you never get smelly feet with them (maybe that's why many people hate them LOL).

No body is asking the "haters" to wear them - actually, I usually find that those who hate them have never even tried a pair.

Yes, the original style are ugly, but to some eyes (not mine) so are thight boots !

Aug 3, 2002
Roma
Visit site
From the article:
Though their maker touts their "ultra-hip Italian styling,"
WTF!!!:shooter:
He should be sued for such a blasphemy! :xmad:

The only way these "things" are useful is playing catch and throw, you and your dog, with them.

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I really don't know why people who hate Crocs (& for that matter Birkenstocks or any other footwear for that matter) have to get so het up about them - if you don't like them, simply move on.

In any case, their popularity has probably peaked, but don't worry, next year there's bound to be something new to hate & waste time whinging about them LOL.

tyler

Like Disco Lemonade
Jan 18, 2006
Hickville, Georgia
www.feetcore.com
yeah i saw that on the news the other day with my family and breathed a silent sigh of relief, Hee Hee?

i even heard in the past that crocs had some sort of feature which fought foot scent, so i was depressed to know that this would be happening to beautiful female wearers of the shoe.

nonetheless, now my worries will decrease with this great news :D

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
i even heard in the past that crocs had some sort of feature which fought foot scent, so i was depressed to know that this would be happening to beautiful female wearers of the shoe.

nonetheless, now my worries will decrease with this great news :D
Yes, they have - never mind !

Still, don't worry, the company will be bought up & they will still be produced & even if not there are still plenty of knock off out there.

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
I do love clogs, and I like crocs very much. They do resemble the old clogs in a certain way. But I don't like men wearing crocs. You can always look the other way. Still it's very strange. Men in crocs looks somewhat gayish.

But for women... crocs are OK.

Nov 1, 2002
www.footfetishbook.com
I do love clogs, and I like crocs very much. They do resemble the old clogs in a certain way. But I don't like men wearing crocs. You can always look the other way. Still it's very strange. Men in crocs looks somewhat gayish.

But for women... crocs are OK.
:D I agree Big Joe, I think it's very disturbing when men wear them too. :barf2:

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
I was going to buy some for the horses and use them as traveling booties for when they are in the horse lorry.
…They do not make them in a size 15 though!... shame!

I really liked the florescent pink ones and they are a heck of a lot cheaper than the £5.99 catalogue price you have to pay in any equestrian catalogue! :eyebrows:

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
There's a girl in the building who uses crocs sometimes... in the building where I work... and when she's weariing her crocs, I can't keep my eyes from them, though she seems to get a little pissed at me when she sees me drooling over her...

p.s. well... she's not a little girl - she's a grown up woman in her forties and she's not exactly "beautiful". But that's fine with me. Should she decide to trample the shit out of me in those lovely crocs, I would just try not to smile too broadly.

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Well, If I was in Brazil she could have a rug for each foot then LOL !

Still, all you Crocs haters, soon there will be another popular brand/style of footwear you can all hate & get all het up about.