Looking for a seat cushion for next weekend

Mar 15, 2009
Thanks for responding,Booty Queen! Do you offer sessions outside of your pics/vidoes? I would be willing to drive there just for a session. There are no facesitters in this entire are unfortunately.

anthony777

Apr 18, 2006
Visit site
yes yes....there all looking but funny how none ever follow threw and reply and take you up on it......i wrote so many on here that i was willing to travel and stay at a hotel while we do the film but no answer????.....surprise surprise.....im from pa and can travel whenever needed and stay however long is needed....just dont undersytand posts like these

Jun 23, 2009
PA
clips4sale.com
yes yes....there all looking but funny how none ever follow threw and reply and take you up on it......i wrote so many on here that i was willing to travel and stay at a hotel while we do the film but no answer????.....surprise surprise.....im from pa and can travel whenever needed and stay however long is needed....just dont undersytand posts like these
Well I am for real and have sessioned with a member of this forum and have shot video and photos with another member, so don't put everyone in the same boat.

Mar 6, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Anthony...sorry to hear about your luck, but Booty Queen P is for real. I replied to one of her posts here to be in pics & vids, and had a great time. Can't wait to do it again. So even though you weren't able to get through with whoever you were tryin to get too, like Booty Queen said, don't lump everyone in the same boat.

Jun 23, 2009
PA
clips4sale.com
Anthony...sorry to hear about your luck, but Booty Queen P is for real. I replied to one of her posts here to be in pics & vids, and had a great time. Can't wait to do it again. So even though you weren't able to get through with whoever you were tryin to get too, like Booty Queen said, don't lump everyone in the same boat.
Thank you Reactor, btw we are planning to shoot on the 22nd; love to shoot with you again.