Looking to get trampled in Poland help please!

jpstingers

Sep 15, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Hi All,

I am staying in Poland on a work placement. Does anybody know where I can go to get trampled? The women here are stunning goddesses and I would absolutely love to get underneath their feet! I am based in Katowice but I am mobile and I have the next full week off. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Cheers

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
I was in Krakow april this springtime and there was a trample party. Good one and interesting. They said about having party monthly, they also mention Warsaw is the place to be. Warsaw might be the best.

jpstingers

Sep 15, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I was in Krakow april this springtime and there was a trample party. Good one and interesting. They said about having party monthly, they also mention Warsaw is the place to be. Warsaw might be the best.
Hi Underman6. Thanks for the info. I am not far from Krakow. Do you know where I can find out more about the trample parties? Is there a website? Somebody to contact?

thanks

jpstingers

Sep 15, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
It looks like I will be out of luck this time around. Peterek says there is a fetish event with trampling where I am staying in Katowice on the 15th of September. Unfortunately I will be leaving on the 5th. On the bright side, I have a contact for next time as there is a high likelihood that I will return to Poland next and in subsequent summers.
Thank for the help folks.

My next move will be to Calgary in November, if anybody has had any memorable trample/foot fetish experiences there please feel free to share. I may make a separate post. Also with Backpage personals down, does anybody know any sites other than leolist to find domes in Canada?

Cheers