Make matters worse( never trust online)

Jun 7, 2018
Hey world lol I'm Katie and to know about me please read the(never trust online) story, as a summary I know have a unwilling toilet and I like it but want to make this experience sooo much worse for my toilet and need some ideas I have spent some time reading stories but want more ideas and nastier all revolved around toilet related mainly shit obviously lol soo anyway please would love to hear them and will let you know if I try them and the result and remember read the original never trust online story first
Thanks goddess katie

Rmartin82

Nov 24, 2011
Have your boyfriend use him as a toilet as well. You can also have him lick either of your asses while you two have intercourse. Share your toilet with your closest friends

Jun 7, 2018
Have your boyfriend use him as a toilet as well. You can also have him lick either of your asses while you two have intercourse. Share your toilet with your closest friends
I know you suggested that before but unfortunately my partner and I broke up and he moved away back to his home town soo now I really have a full time toilet but do like the plan of sharing with my friends or maybe throw a weekend party and I just went through what he thought he deleted pof (plenty of fish)account and turns out a few ladies on there would like to get back at him soo for screwing around with them hahaha soo if it happens will let you know and possibly have a great story to let you guys get off on hahaha thanks

Nov 13, 2009
Canada
What would be great is, making a dish, using your shit as ingredient, but since it would imply you working with your shit which you might be disgusted by it, you could instead make him prepare something he will need to eat using your shit... then, if the result is presentable, don't stink the dinning room... you could even push the humiliation by having a dinner with 2-3 friends, and having your toilet, acting as a regular guy at the table, but been served the shit meal, while you and your guesses would eat something else...

Meatballs stew, but instead of meatballs made of beef, meat balls made of shit...

Jun 7, 2018
What would be great is, making a dish, using your shit as ingredient, but since it would imply you working with your shit which you might be disgusted by it, you could instead make him prepare something he will need to eat using your shit... then, if the result is presentable, don't stink the dinning room... you could even push the humiliation by having a dinner with 2-3 friends, and having your toilet, acting as a regular guy at the table, but been served the shit meal, while you and your guesses would eat something else...

Meatballs stew, but instead of meatballs made of beef, meat balls made of shit...
Hmmm I do quite like this idea very very much thanks you

Feb 22, 2008
Blindfold him and shit on his face after you've saved up a big load. Who cares if he opens his mouth or not. If it falls off, just plop it back on his face. Then, put a plastic bag over his face, then sit on it and make him squirm for breath and all he can inhale is shit.

Sep 11, 2015
Have his face strapped to your ass while your asshole is in his mouth after eating a huge meal and take some laxatives or maybe take a massive dump in a diaper and rub the diaper in his face.

Nigel1980

Aug 12, 2018
Take laxatives so you it gets very liquid, almost like diarrhea, put a funnel in his mouth and take a shit and make sure he swallows everything until the last drop.