MASOROTICA -Sharing with our Community (Clips & Pics)

T

thommy

Great Victory-Pose

That clip shows a great victory-pose!!
I love that poses!!
Thanks
Thommy

hellgrinder

Masorotica.com
Aug 29, 2002
Masorotica Empire
www.clips4sale.com
Thanks John :)

Great to see you again thommy, I know how much you love victory poses and im glad you enjoyed the clip.

Thank you footboy80

I'll post a nice 1 minute sample clip of Breanna for you guys shortly, and thanks again for the kind compliments!

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
WOW, I agree with John Hellgrinder, she is a Goddess, and like Thommy, I too LOVE VICTORY POSES AND THAT CLIP WAS MAKING MY BLOOD BOIL, Have a Great Evening and Thankyou for sharing.

Aug 22, 2007
Thank you NITJ. If there are any clips for which you guys would like to see pictures from please feel free to ask :)
Well, since you ask so...
ANYTHING with Murderotica will make my blood boil :eyebrows:
Thank you for sharing these superb pics with us.

Edit: Just a question, how come you don't advertise for her site in your sig?
this one i mean http://www.clips4sale.com/8118

ok another question. In "Life of a goddess" did you really try to escape?
or was it a cinematic trick?

Last edited:

hellgrinder

Masorotica.com
Aug 29, 2002
Masorotica Empire
www.clips4sale.com
Well, since you ask so...
ANYTHING with Murderotica will make my blood boil :eyebrows:
Thank you for sharing these superb pics with us.

Edit: Just a question, how come you don't advertise for her site in your sig?
this one i mean http://www.clips4sale.com/8118

ok another question. In "Life of a goddess" did you really try to escape?
or was it a cinematic trick?

Hi exolex. I don't advertise her site in my signature because I just don't feel it's necessary, Murderotica is Masorotica Productions :) As for the clip Life of a Goddess I believe I did manage to escape at the very end (if my memory serves correct i got up and ran away!). She wanted a 5-10 minute trample clip and it was early in the morning (7am i believe), so my ribs couldn't take more than 2 minutes so I just quickly got up and ran off lol. It was not the first time I ran away from Murderotica in a clip :p

Here are a few Murderotica pics that I hope you'll enjoy and thank you :)

These pics are from the clip: Murderotica's All Inclusive Stay

Last edited:

SubHero

Long Standing Member
May 20, 2006
Hi exolex. I don't advertise her site in my signature because I just don't feel it's necessary, Murderotica is Masorotica Productions :) As for the clip Life of a Goddess I believe I did manage to escape at the very end (if my memory serves correct i got up and ran away!). She wanted a 5-10 minute trample clip and it was early in the morning (7am i believe), so my ribs couldn't take more than 2 minutes so I just quickly got up and ran off lol. It was not the first time I ran away from Murderotica in a clip :p

Here are a few Murderotica pics that I hope you'll enjoy and thank you :)

These pics are from the clip: Murderotica's All Inclusive Stay
Hey, I love the video featuring Breanna where she's pinning his head down with her boot as he worships her toes! :) I don't suppose you could get us a sample clip of hardcore boot worship? Thanks...! :)

hellgrinder

Masorotica.com
Aug 29, 2002
Masorotica Empire
www.clips4sale.com
Hey, I love the video featuring Breanna where she's pinning his head down with her boot as he worships her toes! :) I don't suppose you could get us a sample clip of hardcore boot worship? Thanks...! :)
Hi FSMTV! With pleasure my friend. Sorry I took so long, I was away on a mini vacation for a few days and forgot to take my laptop with me.

Here's a short sample with some boot/sock licking. I'll find some pics after and post them here for you. Have a great weekend!

Boot Clip with Cynthia:
http://www.dumbfiles.com/index.php?page=main&id=747ae2038&name=UF_SAMPLE.wmv