Miss Tiffany - Teenage Dominatrix,fem dom, foot worship,footdom, trampling & more

misstiffany19

Sep 2, 2008
USA
miss-tiffany.com
All pictures from www.miss-tiffany.com The Official site of the Teenage Dominatrix.

100s of pics & videos ! including foot/shoe/boot worship, foot dom, humiliation, fem dom, trampling, flogging & more !!

The galleries and clips are updated every 2 days with new original
content found only on my site!

xo
miss tiffany

Last edited:

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Jeez. Your making me feel like a dirty old man, but damn your beautiful. Your site is right up my alley too. Thanks, but I still feel a little guilty since you state your only 19. lol. Calm down sinbad, calm down.....

Apr 14, 2006
i so luv all of the photos. But the 3rd one with the fishnet stockings and pink heels is a real HOT Photo. Such Perfect Feet!

misstiffany19

Sep 2, 2008
USA
miss-tiffany.com
Miss Tiffany- Teenage Dominartix, fem dom, foot worship, humiliation,flogging & more

Thank you everyone for your great replies :)
here are some more teaser photos from www.miss-tiffany.com-The Official site of the Teenage Dominatrix.

100s of pics & videos ! including foot/shoe/boot worship, foot dom, humiliation, fem dom, trampling, flogging & more !!

The galleries and clips are updated every 2 days with new original
content found only on my site!

xo
miss tiffany

Peeping TOM

Hidden Ob -server
Jul 5, 2008
"DOWN UNDER"
Miss Tiffany,
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your contributions as a story and your photos, You are VERY attractive. I look forward to many more, I just hope you do not use the forum just as a place to advertise your site. (you may wish to note it make it easier to see your beauty, when you do not automatically ask for a log in and password for those who are NOT members of your site.-- I'm sure it was a over sight in your link)

I hope you post many more of your stories and photos of your adventures in the future.

Again Welcome