Mistress Berlin tramples Slave Boy

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
Hi Back with a new clip.

Mistress Berlin makes out while using Slave Boy as her personal rug. The beautiful, sadistic Berlin ignores the pain of the slave boy, using her steel tip heels to stand on him. POV of the Slave boy brings you right there in the action.

http://www.fetishvideos.com/video.php?s=20138

You want more of Berlin, visit her site. She provides services in Colorado.

http://myexoticfantasydance.com/

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
Thanks for your comments guys. She really did a number on waist and groin area. She totally ignore me through out the clip. The clip was 8:45 long. They move around while I suffer under her heels. I'm going to post the second part of the clip sometime this week. Of anyone would have any ideas or suggestions for a clip email me at mrtramplefantasy@yahoo.com

Keeping living the fantasy brothers.

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
Hey! Excellent video of cuckolding. Thanks.

I've been trying to do that same thing (without the rug because I like the heels directly on my skin) for a long time but find it is difficult to get a guy to play the part of the lover. I'll keep looking as it is one of my all time favourite fantasies.

mrtramplefantasy - if you need a slave like me and are anywhere nearby that would be great!
Its always been my fantasy too. I found these couple and they are really a couple. If you buy the clip they really get into it and really ignoring me. I really thought they were going yo have sex on top me lol. The second clip she uses me as a footrest and thier was no carpet involve she really dig into my skin with her heels. I'm located at Denver, Colorado. I am looking for a slave for an idea I'm doing for a video.

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks Mrtramplefantasy
thank you, actually you inspired me to do my first video, with the unknown hand trample in the hotel and resturant. I should be thanking you, unknown hand trample was very hard to do. Here are some pics of the Mistress Berlin treating me like a rug. She was on me for 8:55 non stop. It hurt a lot.