Mistress sitter.........

May 21, 2006
What happened to Mistress Sitter? She made several highly appreciated appearances here on the forum a couple of years ago, but then vanished as quickly as she appeared. Anyone know where Mistress Sitter is now?

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
No one has moves when face sitting like Miss Sitter, and no one has sucha tantalizing sexy voice as she murmers admonishments to her lucky victim husband as she moves all over his face. Yes she does seem to show up and then dissapear these days. But that only seems to make us appreciate and long for her more.
Tad

May 2, 2004
Visit site
Mistress Sitter is my favourite and will always be my favourite sitter.
Simply the best... nothing comes even close... just watch her clips... the quality.. the suffocation, the seriousness its all real punishment to her husband... I wish I was him :(
anyway, here is her clip store.. : http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10324
Recently updated with two new clips! Sitter come back pleeeeeease :(

Cushnface

Aug 5, 2006
Sitter was, and I'm sure, still great!!

I miss her, wish she was still around. She was the first sitter, as I remember, on the Internet.

In what ever she and Chair are doing now, I wish them well......

Last time I was a member of Smother.Com, John had tons of Sitter clips in his video section. If they're still there, might be worth it for you Sitter fans to join and see those incredible clips.

May 2, 2004
Visit site
Sitter was, and I'm sure, still great!!

I miss her, wish she was still around. She was the first sitter, as I remember, on the Internet.

In what ever she and Chair are doing now, I wish them well......

Last time I was a member of Smother.Com, John had tons of Sitter clips in his video section. If they're still there, might be worth it for you Sitter fans to join and see those incredible clips.
Got em all! :)
Just trying to find a site to pay and download the electronic versions of the "Best of Sitter" series... I can only find the VHS tape version..
I think she made 1-7 or something. Looked for months and nothing!

Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
Hi You Guys,
We are so thankful that you guys have remembered Sitter and chair.
We haven't been ignoring you, but have been in a country that to say the least have a internet that is'nt what we have in the U.S.
We are home now, thank goodness and hope we will remain here for some time.
I hope you all willl enjoy the clip I"ve downloaded, a bit old but it still turns me on, poor chair:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4SRIP2S

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10324

n2feet23

Nov 12, 2007
I don't think we could every forget you and chair. You to have done some of the best face smothering clips I have every seen. Thank you for that.

May 2, 2004
Visit site
Sitter and chair..!!! Your backkk!!!!!!!!!
What a relief to have the best facesitters on the planet back and still making videos.
I’m a huge fan of all your videos and won’t stop purchasing any new ones that you release! I wish I was chair :(

Is there anywhere I can purchase the Best of Sitter range for download?
I've looked everywhere for series 7 - wedding night video I think it was?

Keep up the best work in the facesitting scene!

Mistress Sitter:

In terms of how influential you were and are to the Facesitting Scene, i'd personally rank you and Chair up there with Iron Maiden -- as they were hugely influential on the progression of the Metal Scene. I'm so happy you're still smothering the lights out of him and i bet most guys would happily trade plade places with that lucky guy of yours! Nonetheless, being that loyalty is the precursor to most virtues and you two are still rocking it hardcore, you're not only an icon to Facesitting on The Net, but also to what a domina and a slave can do when they love one another and work as partners to bring an awesome product to the world.

Truly, you are a Classic as well as a Class Act. Give our regards to Chair from everyone on the Board. Smother him good for us!

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Sitter, you are as wonderful, as exciting and as unmatchable as ever, in fact even more so. It is so wonderful to not only see you in your clip (which is way beyond wonderful) but also to hear from you in your message. I, as many others here, truly missed you and Chair. It is with absolute joy that I read your post and learned that you are back with us. You are a magnificent lady. Thank you for the clip. Thank you for comming back.
Tad