PRESTON,LANCASHIRE,ENGLAND
Visit site
Well we've seen to much main stream trample for now,
So I thought lets have somthing different for a change,
Mini men trampled to death under high heels

A little side line that I like to see,
Enjoy
None of these are made by me,
Full credit go's to all the unnamed people who put these pics togeter.
They did a great job.
John Ealand

Last edited:

fisch616

Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
OK - if i were an Alien visiting earth I'd garner a few things from this thread and the one before it (Lucky Dog)....
1. It is okay to crush/stomp/torture beings smaller than Us that look like Us (Midgets and Dwarfs beware!)
2. It is NOT acceptable to even place a foot on another being that does NOT look like Us.
3. Mice are an especially protected and endangered species.
sorry people..many here might not want to hear it, but some "cute/fuzzy/adorable" Mammals are pests! It's why i have a Pest control service that eliminates Mice from my premises. How do they do it? With Glue traps! I stopped them because I think it's one of the most inhumane forms of animal capture i've ever seen. I'll set traps any day..especially after having to kill 4 families of mice that were stuck on my glue traps and I couldn't get them off.

Anyway..

Crushing Pests is a DAMN site quicker than most on this board want to thinkl about when You follow those instructions on the Glue trap You buy in the store..."Just fold over and toss away"..
GREAT!..Unless You're the mouse suffering through no water..food etc in the dumpster because - *OH! Look! It's just soooo convinient! Just fold over the lip..toss it in the dumpster away from my house..and no more pests!"

No - I'm not an advocate of Torturing ANY animal in any way at any time. Hell, I don't even hunt! But let's be realistic here..

Stepping on a cockroach is ok..?
but....
stepping on a mouse that will leave more filth on Your food than You even want to know about isn't?

I'm not advocating bringing back the "crush" days on the "old" Internet of daremo..Sherry..etc.. But how about a bit of logic here people?
Just My rant *S* Peace all

chicagofeet

Aug 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
You put so much work into these. And the quality is amazing.

We can only dream that somewhere in the universe, these height ratios actually exist.
Thank you for a terrific contribution!

Originally posted by fisch616
OK - if i were an Alien visiting earth I'd garner a few things from this thread and the one before it (Lucky Dog)....
1. It is okay to crush/stomp/torture beings smaller than Us that look like Us (Midgets and Dwarfs beware!)
2. It is NOT acceptable to even place a foot on another being that does NOT look like Us.
3. Mice are an especially protected and endangered species.
sorry people..many here might not want to hear it, but some "cute/fuzzy/adorable" Mammals are pests! It's why i have a Pest control service that eliminates Mice from my premises. How do they do it? With Glue traps! I stopped them because I think it's one of the most inhumane forms of animal capture i've ever seen. I'll set traps any day..especially after having to kill 4 families of mice that were stuck on my glue traps and I couldn't get them off.

Anyway..

Crushing Pests is a DAMN site quicker than most on this board want to thinkl about when You follow those instructions on the Glue trap You buy in the store..."Just fold over and toss away"..
GREAT!..Unless You're the mouse suffering through no water..food etc in the dumpster because - *OH! Look! It's just soooo convinient! Just fold over the lip..toss it in the dumpster away from my house..and no more pests!"

No - I'm not an advocate of Torturing ANY animal in any way at any time. Hell, I don't even hunt! But let's be realistic here..

Stepping on a cockroach is ok..?
but....
stepping on a mouse that will leave more filth on Your food than You even want to know about isn't?

I'm not advocating bringing back the "crush" days on the "old" Internet of daremo..Sherry..etc.. But how about a bit of logic here people?
Just My rant *S* Peace all
yup having mices dying a very long and penible death is torture.

But those who torture do not receive benefits from selling pics of videos of the torture.

That's what I remember from that era, what was banned was the fact that people where selling pics and vids with torture to death of small animals.

I guess they didn't go any further, so that the average guy who kills pets does not get sued... which is true of pest control companies also, and the one selling traps.

The point I agree, is that glue traps are evil. I guess this is because the average guy (woman) in the US can't stand killing immediately. I mean this happens far after the mice has been dumped in most cases.
You do not get to se blood or worse.

You do not face death and/or heavilly wonded creatures.

what happens after the mice has been dumpe is not a problem,
has the dump has two functions:
-having the mouse to go away from your home
-dumping the problems the mice may have from you memory and
preventing any remorse (since dumping is forgetting in that case)

But you could suggest someone at the times to write a paper on this ;)

In France, we still have the old traps that instantly kill the mices.
But we also have poisonous wheat seeds :mad: that causes internal bleeding becauses mices do not have K vitamin... not a very quick death...

John: Nice job getting this subject up once in a while (already told you last time ;) )

c u

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Hi John,

Hows the frozen north at the moment ?
Thanks for posting those excellent pics - the guys that produce them have (fortunatly) way too much time on their hands - just wish I had the skills & time to give it a go !
Again, thanks for posting - its well appreciated - we can always relay on you to come up with something different.