More Japanese upskirts

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
That's a good point, I hope they're not too young, I think it might be that they're Japanese, who knows? However, not being that way inclined,
gallery_sk-megumi056.jpg
I don't want to take any chances, this pic will be my last.

bottombob

Jan 24, 2007
When I was in Japan the women were real sexy they even had where they run and jump over a camera in a short dress! I couldn’t even guess at their age

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
When I was in Japan the women were real sexy they even had where they run and jump over a camera in a short dress! I couldn’t even guess at their age
I don't think they are under age, to be honest, I mean, it's a well-known site, been around for ages and surely the Japanese work by the same rules we do; they just occasionally look very young, I know what you mean. If anybody can share some light on this I'll happily continue to post pix.

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
It's definitely an ok site, I've been watching it for at least the past 10-15 years, it's out there, in the public eye and yes, some of the women look young, but they're not 'under age'. I will, however, see what I can find out.
gallery_ymg-miki002.jpg
gallery_ymg-miki004.jpg

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
There's a caution at the top of the site warning under 18s to exit, they're surely not going to make that rule and then break it. The site's been around for over 20 years; I can't believe it's breaking the law.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
There's a caution at the top of the site warning under 18s to exit, they're surely not going to make that rule and then break it. The site's been around for over 20 years; I can't believe it's breaking the law.
Two different issues - viewing & participating.

I'm surprised that the Japanese don't have the "all models over 18 & records kept" disclaimer, especially the way they mask out genitals.

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
I reckon they must have it written somewhere, but the site is not password-controlled, there's a separate Twitter feed open to all, I can't believe they're breaking the law. It's more that Japanese women look younger than western women.

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
Proof that the site is for OVER 18 only.

Found this on the site: 満18歳以上の方でご本人の応募によるものに限ります。 (高校生は不可

Translated, it reads: "It is limited to thing by application of the person in the one over 18 years old. (High school students are not)."