My fantasy

Jun 7, 2018
Never had the oppertunity but my ultimate fantady is to be forced to eat shit like full tied no safeword and used by women who actually dont care and wont let me back out i live in australia anyone experienced this for real would love to hear

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
Never had the oppertunity but my ultimate fantady is to be forced to eat shit like full tied no safeword and used by women who actually dont care and wont let me back out i live in australia anyone experienced this for real would love to hear
My ex use to do that .... but she never really produced enough to be even slightly worried. So yes I'm in the same boat. Would love to find a lady that produces a lot and not care. I have always said "When anyone uses a toilet they don't care what is happening down below. So show me No Mercy." ULTIMATE Fantasy

Apr 11, 2007
I think All Women should once in awhile put a man down take off her pants,skirts,dresses and panties and sit comfortably on his mouth and take a nice long and slow shit into his mouth. Waiting for it to be flushed down and Her Ass cleaned by a warm moist tongue. This would give Women a new respect and perspective on life.

Jun 7, 2018
My ex use to do that .... but she never really produced enough to be even slightly worried. So yes I'm in the same boat. Would love to find a lady that produces a lot and not care. I have always said "When anyone uses a toilet they don't care what is happening down below. So show me No Mercy." ULTIMATE Fantasy
True to that aye like alot find it disgusting but they should naturally want to do it knowing that we know they are superiour if anything its a compliment i think

Jun 7, 2018
I think All Women should once in awhile put a man down take off her pants,skirts,dresses and panties and sit comfortably on his mouth and take a nice long and slow shit into his mouth. Waiting for it to be flushed down and Her Ass cleaned by a warm moist tongue. This would give Women a new respect and perspective on life.
It would show them how superiour they truley are