my massage

femaleseat

May 7, 2009
ny
this is all a fictional story....part of my active imagination :blush:

i rang the bell eagerly to the massage parlor, i was so stressed i couldnt wait to be pampered a bit.....
the door opened by a huggge woman, she must have been at least 500 pounds, and real tall, she towered above me, im 5.7 130.....she led me into the room, i saw a comfortable looking massage table, lots of diff oils.........it all lookedso gooood, i couldn wait to get on the table!!

she told me to undress completely and pull the sheet over me, i had no idea i would have to be totally nude. i told her i wasnt comfortable with that, she said dont worry, u will be covered and it will be dark

she left the room , i did as she said and lay down on the table, i couldnt help noticing that there were straps hanging down the sides of the table, i certainly hoped it wasnt for me!!

she knocked on the door asking if i was ready, she came in and opened some soft music, i was tingling with anticiaption already

she approached the bed and picked up the strap nearest my head and said " sometimes ppl fall asleep during the massage and i dont want them falling off so i put the straps on them, u dont mind do u?" i really did mind, i was strting to freak a little, but she didnt wait for my response, she put my hands above my head and strapped them down tight, then she moved further down until i was strapped tight on the bed, and of course she managed to lose the sheet that was covering me on the way, LOL

she got out the oils, and started massaging my arms, then said " u know its hard for me to stand so long u dont mind if i sit on u instead do u?"
of course i minded, i said no way in hellll!!!!!!!!! untie me i wanna get out of here!!
without another word she hoisted herself over the table and sat squarly on my stomach, her legs dangling on either side of me....i thought i was gonna die, this woman weighed a ton, i couldnt breathe, i started yelling for her to get off........she just laughed, said noone can hear me,
she started to massage me, getting a little rougher, till she reached my nipples, she started pinching and twisting them, i couldnt take it anymore i begged and cried PLEASE PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT, UR TO HEAVY, IM DYINGGG!!!!
she just laughed and tugged harder at my nipples, while her tremendous weight bore down on me, pressing me further into the massage table

shall i continue???

The Massage

God, Yes! Great start! Just wets the appetite.

this is all a fictional story....part of my active imagination :blush:

i rang the bell eagerly to the massage parlor, i was so stressed i couldnt wait to be pampered a bit.....
the door opened by a huggge woman, she must have been at least 500 pounds, and real tall, she towered above me, im 5.7 130.....she led me into the room, i saw a comfortable looking massage table, lots of diff oils.........it all lookedso gooood, i couldn wait to get on the table!!

she told me to undress completely and pull the sheet over me, i had no idea i would have to be totally nude. i told her i wasnt comfortable with that, she said dont worry, u will be covered and it will be dark

she left the room , i did as she said and lay down on the table, i couldnt help noticing that there were straps hanging down the sides of the table, i certainly hoped it wasnt for me!!

she knocked on the door asking if i was ready, she came in and opened some soft music, i was tingling with anticiaption already

she approached the bed and picked up the strap nearest my head and said " sometimes ppl fall asleep during the massage and i dont want them falling off so i put the straps on them, u dont mind do u?" i really did mind, i was strting to freak a little, but she didnt wait for my response, she put my hands above my head and strapped them down tight, then she moved further down until i was strapped tight on the bed, and of course she managed to lose the sheet that was covering me on the way, LOL

she got out the oils, and started massaging my arms, then said " u know its hard for me to stand so long u dont mind if i sit on u instead do u?"
of course i minded, i said no way in hellll!!!!!!!!! untie me i wanna get out of here!!
without another word she hoisted herself over the table and sat squarly on my stomach, her legs dangling on either side of me....i thought i was gonna die, this woman weighed a ton, i couldnt breathe, i started yelling for her to get off........she just laughed, said noone can hear me,
she started to massage me, getting a little rougher, till she reached my nipples, she started pinching and twisting them, i couldnt take it anymore i begged and cried PLEASE PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT, UR TO HEAVY, IM DYINGGG!!!!
she just laughed and tugged harder at my nipples, while her tremendous weight bore down on me, pressing me further into the massage table

shall i continue???