My neighbor Mardi (fiction)

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 1
Hi. My name is Paul. I'm 19 years old and I work nightshift. I'm still living at home with my parents in one of the best streets in town. I don't have a girlfriend, and I didn't get good enough grades to get into college. I'm pretty sure my folks are disappointed that I'm never going to be a dentist like my dad.
I live near the Verlaines. Their house is on the other side of the street, two doors south of my parents' house. I went to school with their eldest daughter, Katrina. She was top of her class in every subject, and is now at our city's college studying veterinary science, and still lives at home. I had a huge crush on Katrina all through high school. Still do!
Katrina's sister, Mardi, is a year younger and just recently turned 18. Until yesterday, I hadn't particularly noticed Mardi. She went to our school, and I just thought of her as Katrina's snobby, spoilt little brat of a sister. She was nothing like Katrina, who was a lovely, caring person.
Anyway, yesterday was a nice sunny day, kind of hot but not too bad. I decided to walk to the 7-11 to get a Slurpee, so I went to the shop just wearing a t-shirt, shorts and a pair of flip flops.
I was walking back home and was about seven or eight doors away from home, when Katrina's BMW sped past. She parked outside her home, and she got out of the driver's seat, while her sister Mardi got out of the passenger seat.
Mardi was wearing beige jodhpurs pants, black leather top boots, and a pale blue shirt. And she was carrying a riding helmet and a riding crop.
Katrina was wearing dark blue jeans, with a red shirt, and black leather flat-heeled ankle boots. They both went inside their front gate without even noticing me.
But Katrina soon came back out to her car and opened the back seat. Then I heard Mardi yell out something about keys. Katrina took a riding crop and riding helmet from the back seat, locked the door, and then threw her keys to Mardi.
I could tell from Katrina's reaction that her throw had missed its target. Katrina rushed into the yard and I could hear the girls arguing, but couldn't make out what they were saying.
As I was walking past their next-door neighbors, I heard Katrina say "No way! They're covered in mud!"
And as I got to Katrina's fence, I heard Mardi say "Well, how else can we get the keys down??? It's your fault anyway for throwing them on the roof!!! So you deserve to get mud on your shirt!!!"
I stopped in my tracks and stared at Katrina and Mardi. I could see keys sitting on the roof above the front porch. Katrina must have thrown them too hard and they ended up on the roof.
Katrina said "Well I only threw them because you were so impatient, and didn't want to wait one minute while I got my gear out of the car!!!"
Mardi said "Because I need the toilet!!! And then you go and throw the keys on the ROOF!!! What am I supposed to do NOW???"
Then Mardi noticed me and yelled at me "What are you looking at, you perve?"
As Katrina turned to look at me, I said "Oh, um, sorry, I was just gonna ask if, uh, I could do anything to, um, help."
Katrina said "Thanks Paul. I don't suppose you have a ladder we can borrow?"
I said "Sure. I'll just go grab it for you."
But Mardi said "Ugghh! We don't have all day!!! If you really want to help, boost me up on your shoulders so I can grab the keys off the roof!"
I hurried over to the front porch and bent forward with my hands clasped together. Mardi straight away placed her muddy left boot into my hands and stepped up with her other foot.
Katrina said "Mardi, your boots are so muddy! You should take them off if you're going to stand on his shoulders."
Mardi said to Katrina "Yeah, right! And get dirt on my socks when I get down!!!", and then Mardi snapped at me "Come on Paul! Lift me up!"
So I lifted Mardi up as much as I could as I straightened my back, but I could only lift her feet as high as my ribs. I kept trying to lift her higher but I just wasn't strong enough. Mardi lifted her right foot and placed her muddy boot on my left shoulder. Then she put her left foot onto my other shoulder. Her boots were very muddy and I could feel the moisture of the mud through my shirt. Katrina was looking at me and gave me a sympathetic look.
Mardi was standing on my shoulders for quite a while, and even standing on tiptoes on my shoulders. She said to her sister "There's no way I can reach them. He's too short!!! They're just under the upstairs window... if we could get inside we could grab them easily from the window!"
I jokingly said "Well I'm 5'10", so maybe you're the one who's too short."
The way Katrina looked at me and shook her head, I knew I shouldn't have said Mardi, who was about 5'5", was too short.
That's when Mardi said "Well, seeing how I'm so short...." and placed her left boot on top of my head before putting her right foot up beside it, to stand with both feet on top of my head.
Katrina said "Mardi! You'll hurt him!", but Mardi didn't step down. With her boots being bigger than the top of my head, Mardi wobbled a bit as she stood balanced atop my head. My neck was straining under the weight and was getting more painful the longer Mardi stood on my head. And she stood on top of my head for at least a minute. Then Katrina said "Please Mardi... Step down off his head!"
Mardi did step back down onto my shoulders, but then she placed the toe of her muddy right boot in my face and pressed it into my mouth, saying "Don't ever call me short again... You're lucky I don't kick you in the face! Understood?"
I said "Yes. Understood. I'm sorry" as I blushed with embarrassment at being humiliated like this in front of Katrina.
Katrina gave me another sympathetic look and said "Eeyeww. You've got mud all over your mouth."
Mardi, now with both feet on my shoulders said to Katrina "I need a stick or something so I can knock the keys down where I can reach them."
Katrina walked off to look for a stick, but Mardi didn't get down off my shoulders. And as soon as Katrina was out of sight, Mardi said "I really didn't like your comment about me being short! I didn't like it one bit!!!"
I said "I'm really sorry Mardi. I was only joking. But it wasn't funny. I'm really sorry."
Mardi poked at my mouth with the toe of her right boot and said "No, it wasn't funny at all! I'm going to kick you! Don't drop me!"
Mardi pulled her right foot back a bit and then kicked me in the mouth. It hurt and I could taste blood. But I managed to stay very still and not make Mardi fall.
Mardi said something like "So what have you learnt today about body-shaming girls?"
I was still thinking about Mardi's question as I said "ummmm...."
Mardi pulled her right foot back and kicked me again, this time kicking me in my left eye. It made me see stars and I tilted my head back as I clenched my eyes shut. But I managed to keep my body still at as to not cause Mardi to fall.
Then, with my eyes still closed and my head tilted back, I felt Mardi place the sole of her right boot on my upturned face. She put a lot of weight onto her right foot, which was on the middle of my face. Her left foot seemed to be very light on my right shoulder as Mardi placed most of her weight onto my upturned face. My neck felt like it was going to snap, but the worst pain was in my nose, which was being squashed flat under Mardi's boot.
That went on for at least twenty-five seconds, and then we heard Katrina's voice say from a distance "OK guys, found a stick!"
Mardi took her foot off my face and went back to standing on my shoulders. A few seconds later, Katrina reappeared with a stick about a metre long.
When she saw my face, Katrina frowned and asked me "What happened to you? You've got a muddy footprint on your face", then looked up at her sister and said "Here's your stick. What did you do to Paul while I was gone?"
Mardi said "Oh, just stepped on his face. Needed to make sure he knows his place."
Katrina handed the stick up to Mardi and gave me another sympathetic look as she whispered to me "Sorry".
Mardi stood on my shoulders for another few minutes while she tried to move the keys with the stick. She kept standing on one foot to get a little extra height, and would let her other foot press against my face as she struggled to move the keys.
Mardi said "They're stuck!! I think one of the keys is wedged in between the tiles!"
Katrina said "Get down and let me try!!"
Mardi moved her left boot to in front of my chest, waiting for me to cradle her foot and lower her down.
As I clasped my hands beneath Mardi's boot, Katrina said "Oh Paul. Is that OK?... If I stand on your shoulders to try and get my keys down?"
I said "Yeah Katrina, of course that's OK" as I started lowering Mardi down.
As Mardi stepped down from my hands, Katrina asked me "Are you sure it's OK? Do you want me to take my boots off? They're pretty muddy!"
Mardi answered for me, saying "He's already covered in mud from MY boots! You may as well wipe the mud off on his shirt!"
Katrina said to me "Is it OK? I won't wipe my boots on you! Just stand on your shoulders!"
I said "Yeah, that's fine. Here... Let me give you a boost up" as I bent forward and clasped my hands together.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2014
I did love Kelly the office nightmare. The start of it really hooked me and with the regular updates kept it fairly fresh. Mud caked boots from a barn has hit a soft spot for me so I am very much looking forward to more of this. I was a massive fan of sicscat and the twists he puts in it. I found this to have a similar feel already and csnt wait to read more.

Dec 12, 2004
uk
Visit site
Love it.....Many Thanks,slowly becoming a slave to the girls and their Boots,maybe Paul should become the Family slave and made to lick the Fathers Hunters clean as well

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 2
Katrina put her muddy right boot on top of my clasped hands and placed her hands on my shoulders before lifting her left foot off the ground. I straightened my back and lifted Katrina up until her feet were level with my stomach. Then Katrina put her left foot on my shoulder and stepped up to stand with both feet on my shoulders.
Katrina sighed and said "Mardi, I'm going to need that stick."
Mardi passed the stick up to Katrina and Katrina tried to knock the keys down so they were a bit closer. However, she couldn't get the keys to budge, and concluded "I think you're right, Mards... they're stuck in between the tiles or something."
Mardi said "Yeah. I told you! One of the keys is wedged into the space between the roof tiles. They're stuck there!"
Katrina stood there on my shoulders for a while, said "Hmmm, maybe....", and then I could feel her feet moving around slightly on my shoulders. I heard Katrina say "Oh, heck!", and then she stood on tiptoes on my shoulders to get a little more height, as she continued trying to knock the keys down.
Mardi asked "What are you doing, sis?"
Katrina got down from her tiptoes, and went back to standing normally on my shoulders, then said to her sister "I'm trying to get the stick through the hole in the key ring... then I'll be able to lift the whole key ring and pull the key out from between the tiles. But the ring part is lying flat on the roof so I need to get a bit higher to be able to get the stick through the hole."
Mardi said "Just stand on his head."
Katrina said "What? No! I'm not standing on his head!!"
Then Katrina said to me "How are you going down there, Paul?"
When I said I was fine, Katrina said "Good. Because I need to get a little bit higher. Can you sort of stand on tippy toes?"
So I did lift my heels to try and push Katrina up a little higher, but it was a real strain on my calf muscles. It was a huge relief when, after about thirty seconds, Katrina said "No, that isn't going to work either. Hmmm...", and I was able to stand normally again.
Mardi said "Just stand on top of his head, sis!"
Katrina said "Nooo!! I'm not standing on Paul's head!!"
As I tilted my head back and looked up at Katrina, Mardi said "Well it's the only way you'll be able to get any higher! We have to get the keys somehow!"
Katrina said "Wellll... if we climb over the side fence, we can get the spare key out of the key safe, and once we're inside, then I can just open the upstairs window and get my keys! There's no way I'm standing on his head!"
Mardi said "Katrina, I really need to go to the toilet! Please just get the keys down so I can get inside before I wet myself. Stand on his head, grab the keys, and then drop them down to me so I can go inside!!! Please!!!"
Katrina paused while she looked down at me, and at her feet. Katrina said "Sorry Mardi, but these boots have really hard heels... And they're covered in mud!"
Mardi said "Then take them off!"
Katrina stood looking down at her feet, with a concerned look on her face.
Then she looked down at my face and asked "Do you think you could hold my weight if I stand on top of your head?" Then she hurriedly added "In my socks!!! Not with my boots on!!!"
I said "Sure. Not a problem."
Katrina grimaced and said "Are you sure? I weigh more than Mardi! I weigh 51 kilos!"
I said "Yeah, that's fine. You're both really light!"
Katrina slowly shook her head and hesitantly said "OK then... I guess we're really going to do this... I'm really going to stand on your head. Sorry!"
I said "Don't worry, Katrina, it'll be fine", and put my head forward to make the top of my head available for her to stand on.
There was a pause, and then Katrina said "Mardi, can you pull my boots off"
But Mardi said "God, No!! I'm not touching your muddy boots!!"
I quickly offered "Do you want me to pull your boots off?"
Katrina said "Thanks Paul. That would be great", then took her left foot off my shoulder and put her boot sideways in front of my face, only six inches away from my nose. While Katrina held the guttering for balance, I took hold of Katrina's boot and carefully pulled it off her foot.
Katrina was wearing dark socks and straight away put her foot back on my shoulder. But instead of putting her foot where she had been standing, Katrina placed her foot more against the side of my neck. Her foot was hot and it was damp with sweat. I could smell her foot odour and it actually smelt very nice.
Almost all of Katrina's weight was still on her right foot. I held Katrina's left boot in my hands, as I waited for her to reposition her feet and present her right boot for removal.
But instead, Katrina said "Sorry Paul, but there's a lot of mud in your hair from when Mardi was standing on your head. Could you please get the mud out of your hair, so I don't get my sock dirty?"
I said "Oh yeah, sure" and rubbed at my head with my free hand, trying to get rid of the mud from Mardi's boots. When my hair felt fairly clean, I asked "Is that clean enough?"
Katrina said "Yes, that should be OK", and rested her left foot on top of my head.
I was just about to ask Katrina for her other boot, when she asked "Ready???" and began to apply some pressure with her left foot.
I said "Yep. Ready."
Katrina stepped up on top of my head, balanced on her left foot. She wobbled around a bit, and my neck was already aching. I think she was holding onto the guttering with one hand and trying to hook the keyring with the stick using her other hand. Then I felt Katrina start to lift her heel from the top of my forehead as she tried to get up on her tiptoes on the top of my head.
But then she lost her balance, or maybe it was her footing. Either way, Katrina put her foot down flat again, but she also quickly thrust the side of her right boot into the side of my head, which kind of hurt.
Then Katrina put her right foot back down on my left shoulder, before putting her left foot back against the side of my neck.
Katrina said "Gee, Mards. How did you balance on top of his head? I'm worried that I'm going to fall off and hurt myself."
Mardi said "You have to stand on it with both feet! That's what gives you balance, cos it isn't a flat surface."
Katrina said "Hmmm. And I actually had just managed to spear the stick through the keyring. Darn it!"
Mardi said "Oh my God, Katrina! Get back up on his head, and get those keys. I'm desperate for the toilet!"
Katrina said "OK, but only if you take off my other boot, because I'm going to have to stand on Paul with both feet."
Mardi said "I found it easier to balance when I stood on his face! It's a much flatter surface."
Katrina said "What? You stepped on his face?"
Mardi said "Yeah! I told you that before! Remember? You asked about the muddy footprint on his face and I told you I had stepped on his face!"
Katrina said "My God, Mardi! I thought you were joking! I thought you'd just put your muddy boot in his face!"
Mardi said "No. I fully stood on his face! With one foot. And it was really easy to keep my balance!"
Katrina said "Well I definitely won't be standing on Paul's face!! That's disgusting, Mardi! How could you do that to another human being?"
Mardi said "Quite easily actually. I don't really see much difference between standing on someone's shoulders, or on their head... and standing on their face."
Katrina looked down at me and said "Sorry Paul. I hope she didn't hurt you."
I said "No, your sister didn't hurt me at all. She's really light. You're both really light."
Mardi said "You should stand on his face, sis! It's so much easier to balance there! And then we can get the keys and go inside!"
Katrina laughed out loud, then said "Nooo, I couldn't step on someone's face... I already feel bad about standing on Paul's head!"
Mardi said "He said it didn't hurt! And we weigh basically the same, you're only three kilos more than me. But I was wearing boots, so if you just stand on him with your left foot... in your sock!... well it wouldn't hurt him at all!!!"
I looked up at Katrina as she burst out laughing for about ten seconds. Then Katrina looked down at my face with Mardi's muddy footprint. Katrina's smile was replaced by a more serious, thoughtful look, and she lightly bit her bottom lip with her front teeth. She stood on my shoulders, looking down at me like that for about twenty seconds.
Then Katrina gave her head a quick shake and said "Good lord! I can't believe I was actually considering stepping on his face!!"
Mardi said "Just do it, sis!! Come on! I need the toilet!! If you're not gonna stand on his face, then get down and let me do it!! We need to get your keys!!"
Katrina said "Yeah, OK. I'll let you do it, Mards. But you have to take your boots off, OK?"
Mardi said "What??? No! I'm not taking my boots off! He's covered in mud and I'm wearing white socks!"
Katrina looked down at me with a very sympathetic look. I said "Katrina, if you think you can hook the keyring again, then you can go right ahead and stand on my face. Seriously, you really are really light!"
Katrina grimaced for a moment, then said "Are you sure about this? Are you really OK with me standing on your face?"
I said "Yeah, Katrina, I'm fine with that! Wait! Let me just wipe the mud off my face so you don't get your sock dirty."
Katrina giggled a little while I rubbed at my face trying to clean it up a bit, then she smiled and said "Well OK, if you're sure about this...", and lifted her left foot up. Katrina slowly lowered her foot down, and I noticed that her dark sock was actually a very dark blue. Katrina's foot slowly and gently came to rest on my upturned face. For a couple of seconds, Katrina put more pressure on her foot.
But then she suddenly pulled her foot away, saying "Oh God, no! I could feel your nose under my foot! It felt like my foot was squashing it flat!"
Mardi said "God, sis! Don't be such a wimp! Just stand on his face and get those friggin keys!!"
Katrina said "My socks are really sweaty from riding today. Maybe I should take my sock off."
Mardi said "Wellll... aren't your feet sweaty too?"
Katrina said "Yes, of course they are. But not as bad as my socks. My socks are soaked in sweat."
I said "Seriously, Katrina... I couldn't feel any sweat when you put your foot on my face before."
Katrina said "Really???? Wow!!! That surprises me! Maybe they're not as bad as I thought!"
My lie worked, and Katrina put her left foot back on my face. In her wet sock, drenched in her foot sweat. This time Katrina was more relaxed and immediately put all of her weight onto her left foot. Katrina's heel was on my jaw and mouth and some part of her foot was covering my eyes and crushing my nose. I could hear Mardi laughing.
Katrina started to wobble slightly while she worked at hooking her keyring with that stick. I could hear Katrina talking to herself saying things like "Oh! Nearly!" and "Come on, please come loose!"
Then I heard Katrina say "Yes! Got it!" and she excitedly bounced her weight on my face three times.
But then she said "Gosh darn it!!! I had it hooked but the stick broke!!! The key is really wedged in there!"
Mardi said "Ugghh! I'll get another stick!"
Katrina said "This stick is still OK. I can still reach the keys!"
Mardi said "Yeah Yeah. But it'll just break again! I'll find something else."
Katrina said "OK, but it has to be thin enough to fit into the ring."
Mardi walked off to search for a better stick, but Katrina kept standing on my face and trying to hook her keyring with a stick. My neck was killing me!
Katrina seemed to be really focusing on getting her keys down, and not thinking much about what she was standing on. She slid her foot back a little then lifted her heel so that all her weight was on the front of her foot. All her weight was on the ball of her foot, which was on my left eye and the bridge of my nose. Katrina stood like that for about a minute while she tried to get a bit higher up.
And then I heard her gasp loudly, before suddenly stepping down onto my left shoulder with her booted right foot. Katrina pulled her left foot off my face and said "Oh my God! Paul, I am sooo sorry! I forgot I was standing on your face!! Are you OK? Oh my God! Was I on your eye?"
I laughed and said "Don't worry, Katrina. It's fine. You're so light, I'm fine" as I tried to ignore the nagging pain in my neck.
Just then Mardi approached with another stick. Katrina said "That's it! I'm getting down! Just boost Mardi over the fence and we'll get the spare key out of the key safe. We should've done that in the first place, instead of stepping on your head and face!"
Mardi said "Sooo... What happened while I was gone?"
Katrina said "Nothing!! I just forgot I was standing on Paul's face, and sort of stepped on his eye!"
Mardi cracked up laughing.
Katrina put her left foot in front of my face and said "Sorry Paul, but could you please put my boot back on so I can get down?"
Mardi managed to stop laughing enough to say "Yeah Paul, put her boot back on! And hurry up! Then you can boost me over the fence." But as she said this, she was smirking with a mischievous look in her eyes.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
nice story but physically slightly unrealistic. I mean how can anyone stand on someone face (even head) while they are standing.

I love reading your stories. Kelly the office nightmare was the best and very believable for a long time. Kelly was and is my favorite

In this story I can be slave to someone like Katrina but not mardi.

Thanks for your story and please keep going

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
It is so important to get the keys. Just a thought crossed my head that you could get on all fours and maybe Katrina can stand on your back and Mardi can sit on her shoulder to gain the required height :)

Dec 5, 2018
Wouldn't it be easier to just go to the neighbor's house to use the toilet?
Yea but how do we know neighbours are friendly enough. Also they will still need to get the key down. I think it is more cool to stand on paul for 2-3 hours in various positions to get the keys down :):)

Also once they get the key, the polite girl that katrina is, it is a possibility that she might invite paul in as a thankyou gesture etc

Last edited:

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Melun
nice story but physically slightly unrealistic. I mean how can anyone stand on someone face (even head) while they are standing.

I love reading your stories. Kelly the office nightmare was the best and very believable for a long time. Kelly was and is my favorite

In this story I can be slave to someone like Katrina but not mardi.

Thanks for your story and please keep going
I can tell you, this is totally possible. :)
Hard, not for everyone, but possible.
That's why I love his stories! :cool:

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 3
Katrina was standing on my left shoulder with her booted right foot, and holding her left foot in front of my face. I pulled her left boot onto her foot, but I had trouble getting the boot past the heel of her foot. Katrina's ankle boot had elasticised panels on each side, and had a loop at the front and back to use when pulling the boot on. With my index fingers through the two loops, I pulled the boot over Katrina's heel, and I got the boot mostly onto her foot, but it didn't seem to be completely on.
Katrina rested her left foot on my shoulder and said "Thanks. Can you please lower me down now?"
I said "Um, sure, but is that boot on alright?"
Katrina said "Oh, these boots are a snug fit. When I put these boots on, I have to stamp my foot a couple of times to get it on properly."
Mardi said "Use his face!!!"
Katrina sounded confused as she replied "What???"
Mardi said "Use his face to stamp your boot on!!!"
I was a bit worried as my neck was already causing me a lot of pain, which I was trying to hide.
But luckily Katrina said "Mardi!!! There is no way I would stamp my boot on his face!!"
Then Katrina said to me "Paul, can you put your hands in front of your chest for me to step onto?"
I clasped my hands together ready to lower Katrina to the ground, and she briefly put all her weight onto her left foot before stepping into my hands with her right foot.
I tried to lower Katrina slowly but as soon as she was a few feet from the ground, Katrina stepped down.
Then Katrina stamped her left foot on the ground, twice.... really hard, and said to her sister "Imagine if I'd stamped my boot on, on his face! I would have broken his nose!"
Mardi was already walking off, toward their side gate, as she said "Yeah Yeah... Come on Paul, help me get over the fence!"
Katrina and I followed Mardi over to the side fence. Katrina told me "The side gate is bolted from the other side, but if you can boost one of us over the fence, we can get the spare house key from the key safe near our back door."
Mardi was waiting impatiently for us, saying "OK Paul, if you get down on all fours, I'll be able to stand on your back and climb over the fence."
I said "Right. OK!" and got down on my hands and knees beside the fence.
Mardi stepped up onto my back with her riding boots. She stepped around on my back a little as she tried to figure out how to climb over the fence.
Katrina said "Mardi, your boots are filthy! They're covered in mud! You're going to ruin Paul's white t-shirt! You really should take your boots off!"
Mardi stood still on my back while she said "Well, his t-shirt's already muddy from my boots... not gonna make much difference if I put some more mud on his t-shirt, is it???"
And then Mardi began wiping her muddy riding boots on my back. She was wiping her feet on me with what felt like a serious effort to clean her boots. She was grinding her boot soles into my shirt, and scraping and scuffing her boots on me, and even stamping her feet! This went on for more than a minute, maybe even two minutes. During that time, Katrina spoke only once, saying wearily "Mardi, I can't believe you're wiping your boots on him."
Finally Mardi finished using me as a doormat, and said "The top of the fence is kind of sharp.... I don't want to cut my hands or damage my pants."
Katrina said "OK, get down and I'll climb over!"
But Mardi said "No, I'll climb over.... I just need something to put over the top of the fence... to make it safe."
Katrina said "Mardi! We're locked out! We can't get into the house! And we can't get into my car! There's nothing in the front yard to put over the fence!"
Mardi said "Sure there is!... If Paul takes off his t-shirt, we can put it over the fence!"
Katrina said "Sooo... You don't want your pants to get damaged on the fence, but you don't care if Paul's shirt gets torn instead??"
Mardi said "Well, it's already covered in mud from my boots! I dont think all that mud is gonna come out, so we may as well use it to provide some protection for my hands and pants."
Before Katrina could say anything, I said "Yeah, that's OK. You can use my t-shirt on the fence."
Mardi stepped down from my back, saying "OK! Shirt Off!!", as she clicked her fingers.
I sat back on my knees and removed my shirt. I handed it to Mardi, who held it up between her thumb and forefinger, as though it was almost too repulsive for her to touch.
I got back down on my hands and knees, and Mardi stepped back up onto my bare back. After draping my shirt over the top of their metal fence, Mardi began to climb the fence. I felt her feet raise up from my back. But then they landed heavily back down on my back. Then she tried again, her feet lifting from my back... only to crash back down onto my back again.
Mardi cursed "Goddamn fence! It's too fucking slippery!"
But she kept trying to climb over the fence. She was holding the top of the fence (where my shirt was), then placing a foot against the fence and trying to lift herself up over the fence. But as soon as she put her weight on her foot, it would start to slip down and she ended up landing on my back again with both feet.
Mardi tried to climb the fence in this way about a dozen times! The last three times, she was getting very frustrated and after landing on my back, she stamped her right boot on my back really hard as she said "Shit!!" or "Fuck!!"
Katrina said "Mards, that's obviously not going to work. How about letting me try?"
Mardi said "Yeah... OK. But before you do..."
And then Mardi started wiping her muddy boots on me again, but this time on my bare flesh. Twisting and grinding her feet, scuffing and scraping her boots on me.
Katrina said "Oh, Mardi! Do you have to wipe your boots on him? I thought you were in a hurry to get inside so you could use the toilet!?"
Mardi kept wiping her muddy boots on my back as she said "Well my boots are muddy! And he was already muddy! So I thought he might like to help me get some of this mud off my boots!"
Mardi wiped her boots on me for at least a minute and a half, then she stepped down. But when Mardi stepped down she stepped down from my shoulders, and accidentally stepped heavily on the back of my left hand with the heel of her right riding boot. I don't think Mardi even realised that she had just stepped on my hand!
Katrina stepped up onto my back and wasted no time in trying to get over the fence. But Katrina was using the same method as Mardi and her boots slammed back down onto my back.
Katrina said "Oh boy! It really is slippery, isn't it?"
Mardi said "Fuck yeah! And my boots at least have a tread! Yours have leather soles! They've got no grip at all!!"
Katrina just said "Hmmm", then tried again. And again her feet crashed back down onto my back.
Katrina tried again, with Mardi offering words of encouragement. Mardi said "You can do it, sis!!", and stepped closer to stand beside me. In fact, Mardi was standing so close that she was accidentally standing on the back of my left hand and on my fingers. She must'nt have felt my hand under her foot, because she stayed there on my hand while Katrina made five more attempts to climb over the fence. Katrina's boots had flat heels but they were harder than the flat heels of Mardi's riding boots.
I'd been getting pounded by Katrina and Mardi's feet for a while now, and my back was really starting to ache. Plus, something felt wrong with my back, just to the left of my spine. And my neck was still very painful.
I was glad when Katrina stopped trying to climb the fence and said "OK! This isn't going to work."
However, Katrina didn't step down off my back, and continued standing on me while they discussed what to do.
Mardi said "Well, maybe Paul could climb over the fence and get the key out of the key safe?"
Katrina said "Actually, that's a good idea."
But then Mardi said "Actually that's no good either. We'd have to tell him the combination for the key safe, and Mum would have a fit if she knew we'd given the number to some guy from down the road."
Katrina said "She could just change the combination again", then laughed and said "She changes it every few months anyway!"
Mardi said "Wellll... I am starting to get desperate for the toilet..."
I was feeling like maybe my back and neck had been injured by the girls, and I was very doubtful that I'd be able to climb over the fence. I suggested "If you want, um, Mardi, we can all go to my place, and you can use the toilet there, and then I can grab a ladder and we can come back and get the keys."
Mardi said "Eeeyecch!! I'm not using the toilet at YOUR place!! Yuck!!"
Katrina said "Mardi!!! Don't be so rude!!!"
Mardi said "Oh! Sorry... No offense! I just want to use my own toilet, thank you!"
I said "No offense taken. I understand!", but of course I was quite offended really. Did Mardi think I was dirty? She couldn't think my family were dirty, because my father was in fact her dentist.
The two sisters stood there in silence for about thirty seconds, with Katrina on my back, and Mardi still stepping on my hand.
Then Mardi said "I've got it! Hop down Katrina... I've got a great idea!"
Katrina said "Huh??", then said "Oh sorry Paul! I forgot I was standing on you!" as she quickly stepped down from my back.
Mardi laughed, stepped off my hand, and said to Katrina "And I notice you didn't take your boots off before you stood on his back!!"
I sat back on my knees, trying to hide the pain I was feeling in my neck and back.
Katrina said "Yeah Mards, I know. It's just that they're hard to get back on, and I truly thought I'd only be on his back for a second or two before I climbed over the fence."
Mardi was still laughing as Katrina said to me "Are you OK Paul? I hope I didn't hurt you with my boots."
I lied and said "Don't worry Katrina. I'm fine!"
Mardi said "Good! Cos I'm gonna stand on your shoulders again to get over the gate!"

Last edited: