My Real Life Stories

This is an account for my experiences to date, would welcome comment, but as this is real won't be able to expand on ideas, but could go into more detail on certain points if you want (No am not blackmailing people to respond!)

1) When I was about 25 i contacted a woman via InformedConsent, she was 45 and looking for a domestic and someone into pain, her main thing was corporal punishment (caning). I served as her weekend slave for a couple of months, the reasons it ended were mainly due to my vanity of serving an older lady when i was such a good looking young man (stupid i know, i still kick myself). I slaved for her in front of her husband (he wasn't into it but understood her need). Kissed her feet many times, she was very clean and her feet never smelled of anything other than soap, I let her know that i really didn't mind smelly feet (blush), but never really experienced it with her. But she did surprise me one weekend, and went to take a shower, shutting me in the cupboard under the stairs whilst she was busy, about twenty minutes later the doorbell rang, She answered it I heard a male and a female voice, she led them past the cupboard door, as she passed she opened it and hung there coats over my head. Five minutes or so later she came and got me, led me through to the lounge on a lead, i was on hands and knees, I was then made to lick clean the ladies shoes, her feet really stank :) i could smell them through her shoes, i guess my mistress had told her about my liking for more pungent feet.

Will add my next experience soon

Nov 7, 2008
Ladiesinsole I have read many of your fictional stories and really enjoyed them, they're great. I'm very interested, and i'm sure many of us on this board are, for you to elaborate on some of your real life experiences, especially this one.

What was it like the first time you went to this lady's house and served her? how long did u serve her? was it strange doing it in front of her husband? did he ever say anything to you at all? What were your feelings when she not only made you serve her friend but did it in front of her husband also? Did she normally make you serve in front of her company? Sorry for all the questions. I'm intrigued by your experience.

I really hope you share more. Thanks a lot for your time to post

Thanks for reading my stories :)

I really can't remember the exact experience when i first went to this ladies house, remember being nervous as her daughter had a saturday job just down the road, but she assured me her daughter never came home in the day, but i was young and there were pictures of her daughter who was much prettier and closer to my age i should add.

Her husband did speak to me, but only ever in the vanilla sense, can't even remember the conversations now.

It did feel strange serving her friend, but i soon got over that ;-)

Sorry it is not more detailed (it was a long time ago, and have drunk a lot of beer since then)

Have a new computer now (have been using a work one for about a year) so hopefully will be a bit more active now :)

Next experience to come very soon :)

Ladiesinsole I have read many of your fictional stories and really enjoyed them, they're great. I'm very interested, and i'm sure many of us on this board are, for you to elaborate on some of your real life experiences, especially this one.

What was it like the first time you went to this lady's house and served her? how long did u serve her? was it strange doing it in front of her husband? did he ever say anything to you at all? What were your feelings when she not only made you serve her friend but did it in front of her husband also? Did she normally make you serve in front of her company? Sorry for all the questions. I'm intrigued by your experience.

I really hope you share more. Thanks a lot for your time to post