My second but danerous trample experience

Oct 4, 2018
A year or two after my first experience i had a freind who was around 5'4" 215lbs. She was mostly muscle. Really tan and had the biggest calves ive ever seen on a woman before. I was prolly 25 or 26 she was a year older than me. We were watching a movie one night and drinking a bit as usual. I did my thing and asked her if she wanted a foot massage. She said of course. Well after a few minutes of rubbing the most muscular feet ive ever seen i had to ask her to pop my back. She asked how and i told her to walk on it. I was prolly 175lbs at the time. Without hesitation she said sure. She walked all over my back and i did my best to maintain composure being flattend and out of breath by 215lbs. After we were done we continued to watch the movie. I just told her straight up i enjoyed being walked on and she couldnt hurt me. She giggled and said are you sure, i was only popping your back. I asked her if she could try and make me tap thinking if i was someone she hated. She said sure but if i hurt you its not my fault you asked for it. So i laid on the ground behind the couch and asked her to put her flip flops on. She got ready and stepped onto my stomach and her foot nearly touched the floor she was so heavy. Her other foot went on my chest and i gasped out make me tap. She began to stomp my chest and stomach for about 5 minutes. When she stood both feet on my chest i couldnt breath. Eventually i asked if she could stand on my head. She had absolutly no problem with that. Long story short i had my head being crushed under a muscular 215lb goddess in flip flops for 2-3 minutes at a time. She got really into it seeing me suffer. What suprised me is when she wanted to stomp on my head while standing on my back. I had no problem with that except i knew i could be done for. She did that many times and even put a pillow over my head so she could picture someone else she hated under it. With each stomp i saw stars but i survived. She had fun and we had a few more experiences together. Nothing better than all that weight on my head while i got to feel the muscles in her calves crush my head at her delight.

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
Do you have pictures? what size were her feet? what did she look like ? Asking for a friend. Also, do you have other experiences? I would love to hear about them, this 1 was great.

Oct 4, 2018
Do you have pictures? what size were her feet? what did she look like ? Asking for a friend. Also, do you have other experiences? I would love to hear about them, this 1 was great.
Im sorry but i have no pics she was an ex i wanted to share my story with everyone. My wife will crush me and get off but we have yet decided to video it yet.