Need your help for a trample video

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
Hi Im Mr. Trample Fanatasy, I need you help in making a choice of my next video. Ive been doing unknown hand trample and its been great. Im still going to do some more unknown when i see a chance to do it but i talk to some models and I was planing on doing a trample video. I decide i want to do a video base on one of the trample stories on this fourm. if you have an idea give me your story or a plot of the story. Here is my email adress.

mrtramplefantasy@yahoo.com

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
One of the stories im considering doing are

The unknown human carpet

I cant remember where this came from but here it is

Before I had left school I had a Saturday job working in the local carpet shop/warehouse as a general hand. This is a true story I thought might interest you.
One of the secretaries (Debbie was here name) always wore high heel shoes or boots and thought nothing of walking or climbing all over the rolls of carpet. I got into work a little early one morning and while no body was looking I piled up some carpet off cut in the door way of the office and hid behind some rolls of carpet and waited until Debbie came in. I heard the clip clop of her heels on the wooden piece of the floor just down the corridor, as she came to the door of her office she walked straight on to the carpet then went into the office.
Debbie would come and go a lot in and out of the office a lot during the day and I thought if I put something under the carpet she would crush it and not realise it was there. My lunch was the ideal subject so I waited until she had left her office and lay my sandwiches out under the carpet still in the bag.
She came back and walked on my lunch as I heard the bag give a small pop sound. My lunch stayed there until lunch time, I don't know how many times she trod on them as I was working in the shop for some time, I saw her go out to lunch so I went back to get my lunch what I saw was a gooey mess in the bag some places had been a heavily squashed so this must have been where the heel had landed on them as you can guess I enjoyed eating my lunch that day.

After having Debbie totally crush my lunch into a gooey mess I thought there must be a way I could get her to trample me with out knowing.
We had a new delivery of rolls of carpet delivered and they were laid out in the corridor. As I was listing down the code numbers Debbie came in and walked full length of one the rolls of carpet digging here heels in as she walked. I watched and thought there was my answer lay under some carpet and she would walk on me. I pushed the rolls apart just enough for me to lay in between and pulled an end over me covering me completely. It was not long before Debbie came out of the office and walked on one of the rolls of carpet I felt it squash a little as she walked pass me and hoped that I would be luckier next time she came back. I could here Debbie talking to a lady and there voices were getting louder.
All of a sudden I felt a tremdous pressure as Debbie stepped on to my chest and stopped there. I could feel the heels digging into my chest through the carpet. As she spoke to the customer I heard her say one of the code numbers that was on a roll just here. She started to move around looking for the roll she wanted. Here it is she said and I heard her say come have a look just stand on the rolls you wont do any damage. The lady stepped on and stood right on my face before I could turn it to one side, she must have had stillettos on as the heel was digging hard into my forehead. The other heel was very light im glad to say as it was directly on my left eye.
I had a very big hard on and Debbie moved and stood right on top of my dick with here full weight. This hurt like hell and the customer moved forwards and stood on my chest. Debbie was rocking her foot in such a way to make me cum and I let little squirts out a little at a time.
They stayed there for what seemed an eternity but in real life about ten minutes both moving and digging there heels in to my chest and groin areas. Both then walked up my body and one at a time stepped on to my face and left for the showroom. I was able to slide out in time to see that the customer she did have three inch stillettoes on she must have been around the 170lbs so no wonder she hurt like hell, Debbie was very small about 120lbs or less and had white ankle boots with a thin high heel. I had several cut and burns on my face so I had to make the excuse a roll of carpet fell on me.

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
Here is other one Im considering doing. Post any stories that you will like to see in video form.

Really Crushed Fingers

A man puts his fingers beneath a carpet in a women store and gets his fingers crushed by unknowing ladies.

This is a true story and it happened on December 13, 2000.

I have always been into finger crushing and trampling. I recently happened to at a women's store and notice how crowded the isles were with items to sell. I noticed that the dresses and pants hung all the way to the floor and that there were many extension cords running all over the floor. I watch and notice that the women walked on and stood on the cords and no one even looked down at what they were standing on. I thought to myself that this was the perfect situation for me. I, of course thought about being caught and had read about dropping your wallet or keys on the ground so I decided to try this. When I was sure no one was looking, I slipped under a long rack and laid facing the isle. I notice that the carpet was torn in several places which enabled me to slip my hand under the carpet and await women to come. I picked a very busy location near the pants and shoes departments. I slipped my hand under and almost instantly a lady and her daughter walked up and began looking at the pants on the rack above me. I excitedly waited and then it happen. This 5'8" nice looking woman stepped squarely on the end of my index finger with the heel of of shoe. She was wearing some king of boot looking shoe with a lot of cut out grooves on the sole. She stood on the end of my finger and I thought I would die as she shifted her entire weight to that shoe. It was actually cutting into my finger. I had my other hand under the carpet also and it was about 14-18" away from my left hand and the woman continued to grind my finger into the concrete below. I was almost in tears but could not move my hand. I heard her call her 18 yr old daughter over to look at the pants and her daughter who appeared to weigh about 115 lbs came over and stepped right on my right hand thumb. She was stood there talking to her mother and was crushing my thumb. There I was with the mother crushing my left hand index finger and the daughter crushing my right hand thumb. I was in intense pain and almost decided to scream and take my chances getting caught. The mother and daughter were rocking back and forth on my fingers and I was actually seeing stars!! Then they moved on and my fingers were numb. In about 45 seconds, another lady walked up and stepped on my middle right hand finger and just stood there. She was wearing high heels with about a 2" heel. She stepped off and then all of a sudden she stepped back with her heel and landed squarely on my middle finger. I could see her foot rocking slightly as she was balancing herself to keep the heel on the lump in the carpet. She weighed about 130lbs and crushed my finger with no mercy. I could tell she was about to walk off when I heard someone say. "Lynn, how are you? " I knew I was in for it as she continued to stand on my finger with her heal and rocked back on it from time to time. The other lady stood on my hand , but it was not too bad as she was in a flat bottom shoe. I thought my poor finger was going to mash to nothing and I again was almost in tears. After about 10 minutes she finally walked off. The next lady came from the shoe department trying out shoes and she had one shoe on and the other foot was barefoot. She walked around and then stepped with the barefoot on my middle finger on my left hand. I had folded the finger under my hand thinking that it would increase the excitement if anyone happen to step on it. When she stepped barefoot on the finger, my finger snapped and it was loud. She looked down and said to the clerk, "Man, I must have just broken one of these wires" and then she started pressing hard around and my the pain from my broken finger traveled fast up my arm every time she pressed hard on that finger. I wanted to get it out , but before I could she stepped full weight on it and I was in severe pain until she walked off of it. I pulled that hand back and saw my finger was broken. I left my other hand out for the abuse and I continued to get stepped on for two hours until I heard the store announce it was closing. I was waiting to get out when a female employee came by with a vacuum cleaner and ran over my hand. It was a strange feeling and she pound it in my face hard as she was pushing it under the pants. While she did this, she was standing, unknowingly, on my hand. When I could, I got out and walked out of the store and looked at my hands and saw my fingers were blue and some of the skin was torn off. Even though my fingers were broken and bruised badly, I will be going back and do it again because of the hard I get on every time I get stepped on and I know that the women doing this don't care what they are stepping on. In fact, I really believe that a lot of women enjoy stepping and smashing things under their feet.

I will be going back there as soon as my fingers heal.

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
i found three ideas i think they great and their top of my list of the next video to do. tell me what you think.

idea 1

A guy is helped by his wife in realizing his ultimate trampledream. At his house, they make a spare space in front of the bar, or at the dance floor, in which he has to lay down, naked and on his back, when the trample will begin.
His wife invites one or two of her friends and the women play a game: hypnoses. During the game the women are hypnotized and because of that unaware that the guy, who is now in the spare space, is real; they see him as a rug. To them he’s just a part of the floor.
The women talk to each other, standing in front of the bar and have drinks together and perhaps even kiss or dance with each other. The only thing they have to do is: don't pay any attention to the rug. Just stand on it, turn around, pivot, walk, or even dance on it, whatever they would do to any ordinary rug. As his wife knows what is happening, she can also be the one who keeps an eye on things and thus preventing him to get really injured. Yes they both know, that there is always a risk in playing those games, but what’s life without any risk.

idea 2

OK I got an Idea!!

Simple story premise and minimum scenery needed.

The US Immigration Service is doing a company sweep, for illegal immigrations, illegal alien slave tread hides on floor of a walk in closet, and pulls the rug over him in a attempt for the closet to look empty.

Show him under the carpet: Show Carpet side view of him, hiding in fear. He hears the screams of the other women employees running to hide.

Now two female workers run into the closed, and they stomp all over Tread, he’s still under the carpet staying quiet just to escape. Your lighting can be normal but not bright.

Let him suffer. You know how to do it. Simple Story plot line, lots of fun.

Remove the carpet, cinematically, to show how the ladies shoes working over his body, side view. But the audience knows the carpet is still on him. Nice and topical.

Will he be discovered or not?? Two ladies-your choice.

Video Title: Area Rug 51.

You should do this in a video

idea 3

the dummy in the haunted house story. I think the guy was named bob

Jun 13, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa, I can write pages of words eplainig your greatness but instead I will simply put that way: your a princess and I worship you:

I have a story (maybe a scenario in this case) and a question for you please give me from of your long and exciting answer...

Could be you, the girl in this story and can you describe it what would you say, act etc...

You go to an open concert in a high school; you dressed very sexy with high heel sandals on. But unfortunately you must watch the concert standing on grass (and the ground is little muddy)

You don't want to ruin your brand new stilettos, so you search something to step on. You see a nerd near you and his hard earned diploma with him. You ask his diploma assuring him that it will not be damaged under your heels. Mesmerized from your beauty he accepts.

You put the diploma to the ground and step on it with both feet. You stand on it carefully at first but carrying away with the rhythm you began to dance on it trampling it into the mood and putting holes with your heels.

You continue to dance while the nerd watches you to crush his years of efforts into nothing beneath your feet with tears in his eyes...

Smt like that, it is the firs time I wrote this, because you are worth it my princess...

I wish I were your welcome mat...