Never trust online

Jun 7, 2018
This is my first story might not be the best but giving it ago... hope you all enjoy
And yes is a true event btw

My house mate, his girlfriend and I were chilling at home watching a movie, while watching the movie I was on my phone on a dating site and started talking to this awesome chick who we both didn't have display pics,she was into fantasies and fetish friendly. I happily told her my fantasy of being a toilet slave and being forced to consume, she seemed to like this and wanted to do it.after about an hour of constant messaging she asked for a pic of me , I said that I don't like sending pics but she could add my snapchat which she agreed.
I gave her my add and she added me.
We just used chat about the fantasies for the next half hour and I finally got the nerve to send a pic.she sent back a chat with her laughing and said that I'm totally screwed now, I found it weird and went for a smoke
When I got back I had notifications saying that everything had been screenshotted and a message saying if I refuse to do what she says then she will make my life hell, I tried asking who she is and just got back get ready toilet.
I checked my location and it was off soo knew I was safe, I went and had a shower and heard my room mate that he is going to work and will be back tonight, I finished my shower and had a chat message saying to take a video of myself laying the back of my head on the toilet soo my face looking up and to close my eyes and to say " i am your toilet slave" 20x .i started to do so and when i got to the 6th time i was sat on by someone and my phone was taken from me and they farted causing me to pass out.once I woke up I was flat on the tiled floor in front of the toilet looking up at a figure which once the blue came through I realised it was my room mates girlfriend laughing at me, I went to get up but my hands were tied up around the toilet and my feet and legs were as well. All I heard her say during laughing was "hello toilet,told ya you were screwed

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys I'm Katie btw but you know me as "the girlfriend" of this story hahahaha just found this and is hilarious and is gunna be a while before or if this gets more details as "all about the ass" aka my toilet is very occupied for now and will be for the future
I'm glad that your into this but ..... probs not gunna get a continue story sorry although if it helps you get off , he is completing his duties as I write this hahaha cya

Jun 7, 2018
Awesome you say hmmm that's what he thought and well now I get begged all the time to stop and well I dont obviously hahaha be careful what you ask for guys cause you might not like the reality hahaha
Goddess Katie out

Jun 7, 2018
Goddess Katie, if you're in the uk or ever visit and need another willing toilet I'll happily help out
Thank you for the offer but I'm getting more of a thrill of the unwillingness tbh but am sure there are alot of UK women that would love this especially one that my toilet had a whole file dedicated to by the name of ingred frost or something like that

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys glad you liked this and need some help I just started another thread and would like you to post on it your ideas on how I can make this worse for my unwilling toilet bitch haha the worse and more messed up the better but has to be toilet related ok thanks guys
Goddess katie