New facesitting fetish

Dec 2, 2015
I've suddenly noticed a new phenomenon; girls facesitting on dolls. WTF is that all about?
Hahaha what sites? ? Dude there was a time in my life where I was gona buy one of those realistic Japanese sex dolls!! Actually looks like a human...I was gona get that too sit on my face ...loool hard times. .

Buy I've experienced facesitting so all good lol

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
There are odd trends in the adult industry these days, fueled by the fact that fetish media is so accessible now, that many men become quickly desensitized or disinterested. They always need something "new". One of the best examples of this phenomenon was the "Taboo Fetish", which is basically a glorified euphemism for incest fantasy. About 2 years ago, thousands of models suddenly were making "Step-mommy tramples step-son" or "Mommy disciplines her daughter" videos. We've seen the industry go from the fetishists creating demand to the actual industry itself creating demand.

It's a similar mechanism to mainstream music. It's a well-known fact in economics theory that the consolidation of power in an industry leads to a sort of subversion of the demand principle. In mainstream music, major record labels and the Billboard choose what the popular music is going to be instead of that music becoming popular due to the listeners' demand. Of course, there are small exceptions, but this is the rule.

We're going to see a lot of new fetishes pop up that were never naturally formed by viewers. The internet and the industry will create them based on broad principles e.g. findom (nobody 'develops' a findom fetish like they would a foot fetish - instead, findom was manufactured on the internet and appeals to fetishists who have a more broad interest in humiliation, power exchange, etc. findom is also largely informed by living in a value-driven, highly capitalistic culture where money is a key aspect of our identities).

So doll-sitting might be the new flavor of the year. Next year, you'll see girls sitting on fruit.

I'll stick with My slave's face, though, thanks.

Aug 28, 2013
There are odd trends in the adult industry these days, fueled by the fact that fetish media is so accessible now, that many men become quickly desensitized or disinterested. They always need something "new". One of the best examples of this phenomenon was the "Taboo Fetish", which is basically a glorified euphemism for incest fantasy. About 2 years ago, thousands of models suddenly were making "Step-mommy tramples step-son" or "Mommy disciplines her daughter" videos. We've seen the industry go from the fetishists creating demand to the actual industry itself creating demand.

It's a similar mechanism to mainstream music. It's a well-known fact in economics theory that the consolidation of power in an industry leads to a sort of subversion of the demand principle. In mainstream music, major record labels and the Billboard choose what the popular music is going to be instead of that music becoming popular due to the listeners' demand. Of course, there are small exceptions, but this is the rule.

We're going to see a lot of new fetishes pop up that were never naturally formed by viewers. The internet and the industry will create them based on broad principles e.g. findom (nobody 'develops' a findom fetish like they would a foot fetish - instead, findom was manufactured on the internet and appeals to fetishists who have a more broad interest in humiliation, power exchange, etc. findom is also largely informed by living in a value-driven, highly capitalistic culture where money is a key aspect of our identities).

So doll-sitting might be the new flavor of the year. Next year, you'll see girls sitting on fruit.

I'll stick with My slave's face, though, thanks.

Wow, thanks for your intelligent insight. So a domme sitting on a pineapple might give some guy an absolute thrilling new experience but for the woman a bit of a prickly encounter. Ouch.