New Free Piccies from DeadlyFemales

S

Shamoo

ah yes..the lovely Petra... Can never get enough of the czech beauty.. Good stuff DandyA :thumbsup:

DandyA

May 11, 2004
West London
www.DeadlyFemales.com
Originally posted by DownUnder007
Any chance of Petra becoming a member of MDFF, Dandy, so members can chat to her here....?...I'll guarantee her an 'instant' registration process...:D
Gosh you are a smooth talking bastard DU !!! ... why didn't I think of that? I've offered her luxury holidays in the Seychelles, half my peanut butter sandwiches etc etc but I never thought to offer her an "instant registration process" LOL :)

But joking apart, yes you have a very good idea there ... and I will email her about this topic - she genuinely does love making films for us and she's a lovely girl so, if time permits, she might well join this fine forum especially if others encourage her too ...

Would anyone else apart from our Aussie hunk of a super-mod enjoy chatting to Petra?

It might not be easy ... World Superbike Champion Valentino Rossi gave her a kiss only last week ... can you beat that DU? or anyone?

BTW - the more I look at the image above, the more I like it ... it's a great facesitting position and although it doesn't really show in that photo. Petra's also got his hands well and truly trapped in her stilettos ...

DandyA

May 11, 2004
West London
www.DeadlyFemales.com
I hear what you're saying thelantern but since VR is probably worth a few hundred million dollars and I'm not ... I won't be the first to call him a spotty skinny wimp who needs a haircut ...

But don't worry ... I think Petra will change her allegiance after we've sent her some photos of our Aussie hunk of a Super Mod !!!

DandyA

May 11, 2004
West London
www.DeadlyFemales.com
Originally posted by DownUnder007
...just look at what I'm up to here, for example...:D :D
errr ... just so that I'm completely sure how drunk I am ...

DU - are you the pretty girl on the left bending over showing her panties ... or the pretty girl on the right sitting down ...

Or are you the dog sniffing their knickers ... oh never mind - I think I've worked it out for myself !!!

At least you didn't pop your cork too early like Valentino Rossi does ;)