New Japanese multi-trample clip

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Please enter the studio on the link below please:
https://clips4sale.com/66871/karate-trample-female-fight-club/cidc6a5522fee06145fbbf3ee7c55

Finally a new filming has taken place with four stunning Japanese babes doing a trample session/party where they are left to their own devices and ideas to trample, humiliate and crush in this 1st of several awesome new clips to be uploaded.

There is a YouTube preview here:
and another longer preview here which is the same as the clip store preview:

All I can say is that this weekend was probably the best trample session I have had in my entire life. The first Japanese babe on this clip was only 19 years old and the oldest was 29. They were absolutely amazing, they loved to tease, they loved having their feet licked and kissed, they loved dancing and being on top. These were party babes all the way.

I have a few hours of footage to edit and upload so please be patient and keep checking back here for unique YouTube links for previews and if you could kindly purchase them then for this month can you please go through this promotion link to Clips4Sale: https://clips4sale.com/66871/karate-trample-female-fight-club/cidc6a5522fee06145fbbf3ee7c55

By going through the above link it will help our store generate a greater share of commission for helping clips4sale which in turn will help all of you with more revenue for us to provide you with more and more clips.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and look at the previews and please help me out by purchasing the clips.

In the coming months I hope to share more free trample photos I have taken over the last year.

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Clip 2 is now uploaded which is a trample/foot smother clip:

https://clips4sale.com/66871/karate-trample-female-fight-club/cidc6a5522fee06145fbbf3ee7c55

Please enjoy this clip. It was very fun to make and marks a long break in active clip production due to my line of work. I know many people love trample and foot smother who visit this site and purchase clips from clips4sale, please be kind and check out this clip and let others know about it. The more people purchase these clips the more I can produce and share for everyone. Thanks for any support.

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Any facestanding in these?
Kind of soon to be released with the stunning slim 19 year old doing it. If you like it where the girl is hugging or holding on to her friend so she does not lose balance then this is it. She did a good job when she stood on my face full weight and I actually had to tap out when it got too much and my neck muscles were tender for 3 full days after. It is harder on the neck when they cannot balance properly and they are harder to hold on the face for long periods.

If you like half face standing with one foot over the face then there are some of those up already.

I have just released another one now which is shorter around the 6 minute mark which is probably a good sampler to buy.

footdoom

Old member
Aug 15, 2002
Visit site
Can you do some bare footstool clips? Both feet on the face, knees joined (no manspreading). Great if you can do so also some footstool while lying on the stomach with the feet on the back of the head.

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Thanks for the comments. I have just uploaded another shorter trample clip of about 3 minutes to kind of introduce people to them.

It was a great experience working with them and they were very fun and professional. I just showed them videos of what I liked and let them do as they pleased with little to no guidance. It was amazing to let them unleash in their own way.

I have some photos of other Japanese girls trampling me that I will share at some stage when I learn the way around this forum.

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Thank you Sutho for the updates, THEY ARE FABULOUS AS ARE THE LADIES. How have you been doing?? I too cannot wait to purchase these. Have a Great Weekend and Thank you again for your Spectacular work

Sutho

May 20, 2013
Hi Everyone. It has been some time since I last posted and it has been quite a busy year for me with full time work and this clipstore just being a part time hobby to share my stuff.

Well I have an announcement to make I have just met a whole new group of four Japanese babes who I held another foot and fetish party with. It has been filmed and edited and soon to be released. They absolutely loved it. They loved to tease, poke fun at and left to their own devices to have fun. One girl loved to do the occasional groin stomp, kick and stand and she enjoyed doing it deliberately and laughed at the response. By the end of the night I had given her and her friend a rim job which unfortunately was not caught on film.

Hope all is going well for everyone in the trample scene.