New Jasmine mendez pics

Bikeman

May 26, 2006
UK
Lucky enough to get another few facesitting sessions with Jasmine this week. i will post some session pics over the next few days, but we filmed a load of clips too...so here are some pics from the brand new facesitting clip content from Jasmine

Attachments

Bikeman

May 26, 2006
UK

Attachments

Dec 2, 2015
She looks like she quite a heavy girl? But I've noticed no one. Seems too struggle under her??

Does she sit full weight? Or is she holding her weight up? I've seen a few off her video's, and I'm not sure. If shes sitting heavy!

Bikeman

May 26, 2006
UK
She looks like she quite a heavy girl? But I've noticed no one. Seems too struggle under her??

Does she sit full weight? Or is she holding her weight up? I've seen a few off her video's, and I'm not sure. If shes sitting heavy!
She is around 180 pounds. In her sessions she does what people want...personally i don`t ask for full weight so you don`t see it in my pictures! Sessions are normally long so she varies weight and position. We did film a chest sitting clip in which she did some rare full weight (see pics) and it was so intense that I was seeing stars under there!!

Attachments