skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
Hello, I am a new member and am looking forward to sharing many of my pics. First I wanted to share some of my own personal pics taken over several years during various sessions. As you can see I am mainly interested in being abused, kicked and humiliated by martial arts women, especially asian or black! Hope you enjoy and please comment!

This is Sai Ha, a very skilled fighter with deadly legs and feet. Sometimes she got carried away and I payed the price!

Also some of her in a blond wig. Incredible legs!

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
Here are some more of my pics. These are of a black woman named Yolanda.

She really liked humiliating me with her bare feet and needless to say I enjoyed it too!

I apologize for the poor quality of the pics, they were taken long before digital cameras!

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
Last ones for now are of a German girl, Marlene. She may not be everyone's cup of tee but she had VERY strong legs and loved kicking my balls!

I hope you all enjoyed and I look forward to sharing more here and in other threads!

Apr 5, 2008
Hi skipperbob welcome to best fetish forum on the net and please feel free to share and i would also ask that you take sometime to acquaint yourself with rules governing the forum. Again a hearty welcome

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
Here are some more from my personal collection. I am sorry but most of my pics are of kicks, not trampling. I hope no one minds and that you enjoy them, I certainly enjoyed having them taken!

First ones are of another black girl I had sessions with - then a couple of Japanese girls who really had fun working me over and the last shot, some more "friends!"

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
Some more from another woman I had many sessions with. Again not much trampling but lots of foot punishment! Hope you enjoy! As you can see one of my favorite positions is to have one foot up in my face while her other foot works on me between the legs!

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Skipperbob, WOW, what a FANTASTIC FIRST POST, Welcome Aboard, I too love this type of action and the pictures and Ladies are INCREDIBLE, would you have any of them doing a Victory Pose on you after "Knocking you out". Thanks so much and Have a Great Evening

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Wow Bob. Amazing pics, and welcome to the forum. I love that they are from your personal collection!
Thanks,
sinbad

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
Here are a few more of my own personal pics. I enjoy when the woman abusing me lays on her back and has me stand over her so she can go after my balls and when I bend over, my face. The last two I especially like, the arrogant look on the black women's face as they smile up at me as they order me to bend over and kiss their bare feet! The same feet that just kicked my balls into jelly and now I must pay homage to them!