NEW site and FREE clips!!! - Member Caren Banned for Offering Stolen Material

Nov 22, 2005
NEW site and FREE clips!!!

(Link deleted by Moderator - Offering Stolen Material)

--Updates--

-Request a movie feature added! Lost a movie? we find it for you!
-2 New facesitting videos have been uploaded (27 Nov 2005)

More updates coming 29 Nov 2005

**The amazing deal IS STILL ON . But not for long. Get it before you lose it!!!!
***Click FREE TOUR to see the "6 clips ~3 minutes EACH!"

Member Caren is Banned

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 13, 2002
Visit site
How come you can post a reply here so quickly but you still haven't replied to my 2 emails I sent you well over 12 hours ago?

I asked you questions about my username & password and also about keeping the videos I download...

Please check your helpdesk.

Nov 22, 2005
hey, i have sent you an answer to both of your e-mails. But I don't think it went trough.

I tried right now re-emailing you the info again from a different account. Please tell me if you got it or not ;)

thanks for your patience

Sep 14, 2004
UK
John,

This same guy was also advertising his site on Mistress Nicola's forums. If you do manage to find out whether he is legit or not would you be able to post it on here....

Cheers,
Marcus

Aug 13, 2002
If this poster is doing something wrong John will take care of this accordingly. No need to have a public trial inhere. This is not the middle-ages anymore.

UGB:

The links are working and most of the clips are from IBN,DMFX video's and other wellknown fetish companies.

Sep 14, 2004
UK
erm actually Editor, I'm not interested in a public trial and I'm not interested in whether or not this guy gets banned here...I understand that is down to John.

What I am saying is that I don't particularly want to send traffic (from our forums) to someone who is reselling videos without authorisation....if this is the case. That is the reason I asked John if he would be kind enough to let me know here so that I can exclude this guys posts from our forums....it's just a request but John doesn't have to do that obviously.

In so doing, I would be protecting the videos of others...i.e. other webmasters and also video producers. I would have thought this was the correct attitude to have but clearly I am wrong. If this guy doesn't have the authorisation to sell these videos I really don't see what is wrong in warning other webmasters, thereby ensuring his site is starved of traffic.

Obviously I was wrong!

Originally posted by John
I have VERY SERIOUS doubts this person is legit...apologies in advance if he is...calling Steve now...
Originally posted by Slave_Marcus
John, This same guy was also advertising his site on Mistress Nicola's forums. If you do manage to find out whether he is legit or not would you be able to post it on here.... Cheers,
Marcus
Originally posted by editor
If this poster is doing something wrong John will take care of this accordingly. No need to have a public trial inhere. This is not the middle-ages anymore.
With due respect "editor" ... this is a public forum ... John was the first to query the legitimacy of this website and Slave_Marcus seemed to me to support him and is interested in what John finds out ...

How you take exception and imply it is a public trial from the middle ages I do not know ... most people might reasonably infer by your comment you mean a "witch hunt" ...

I'm sure both John and Slave_Marcus and our whole community will all be the first to welcome another fine website to our community ... it's John who raised the *question* about it's legitimacy so we need to await his answer - as stated above, he knows one of the producers of the material shown on that site and is checking with him ...

This all seems perfectly reasonable to me ...

Originally posted by undergirlsboots
Tried the linky, it no worky :( (20.40 29-11-05)
UGB ... the link is working for me but the website doesn't display properly - I did see a brief error message saying it requires a newer version of Flash than I have ... maybe that's your problem too?

Aug 13, 2002
Yeah..i mean a witch hunt thanks for clarifying that.
On the other hand i don't see why we should be waiting for John to clarify that in the open when none of us has anything to do withit. The man said he was gonna check things out, so let him. If he wants to share with us what he found out we will see that.
I call that minding ur own business.

What do we gain when he is found guilty. Do we then start flaming him as a thief and branding him in the open etc...If that was the case i can easily start calling 90% of the lurkers at MSD who are only waiting for new pictures and movie-clips also thieves. You know those who use other persons stuff and spread it out for free but also those who take it like it is a normal thing.

Yeah..i mean a witch hunt thanks for clarifying that.
On the other hand i don't see why we should be waiting for John to clarify that in the open when none of us has anything to do withit. The man said he was gonna check things out, so let him. If he wants to share with us what he found out we will see that.
I call that minding ur own business.
thanks for coming back to me "editor" and I appreciate your genuine and well meant comments ... my only reply would be is that this is a public forum (kindly provided by John at his own expense) and receives many many thousands of visitors a day ...

surely people are welcome to make postings and contribute to our community in a positive manner ... as both John and Slave_Marcus have done IMHO on this posting as they always do ...

What do we gain when he is found guilty. Do we then start flaming him as a thief and branding him in the open etc...If that was the case i can easily start calling 90% of the lurkers at MSD who are only waiting for new pictures and movie-clips also thieves. You know those who use other persons stuff and spread it out for free but also those who take it like it is a normal thing.
Sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say here ... John has said he is checking whether this website is legit ...

I imagine John is taking the time to check because the website is offering videos for sale and he wants to check the copyright holders have issued a licence ...

You compare it to "lurkers" on MDFF "thieving" material from other websites - there is no comparison and I'm sorry but that is plain silly ...

Firstly on MDFF, John and the moderators *absolutely* insist quite rightly that all copyright material is acknowledged with a hyperlink to the appropriate website ...

Secondly, many producers also post free material here both to support this community and, of course, in the hope one or two viewers may get their plastic out ...

Thirdly, you have been known on many occasions to post copyrighted pictures to this forum - does that make you an accessory to the theft you allege is occuring?

I think not!

I personally welcome all who view this fine forum - what we should do is try and encourage everyone to contribute ... today's "lurker" (and I hate that term) is tomorrow's valued contributor ...

Originally posted by DownUnder007
Moderator Comment

Gentlemen...Slave_Marcus, editor, DandyA...

Thus far, these are reasonably expressed differences between you all - by all means discuss it...

Just a gentle caution & a reminder...

Please be sure NOT to allow the differences between you on this to escalate into unpleasantness here in the main FS Forums.

I strongly recommend that you err on the side of TACT with each other.

Okay...?...:)
Hi DU - just to note your and my postings immediately above crossed in the ether ... I wrote mine without seeing yours and I think vice versa ...

And yes, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment ... IMO this is a great mutual help, support, encouragement and interest forum - that's the strength of it ...

Keep up the good work!

Aug 12, 2002
Visit site
Inquiring minds want to know how this situation plays out.

I can't imagine that IBN, smother.de, mfx, anaconda, and whoever else is on there would all license a reseller in this capacity. Plus look at the site...no contact info other than an email address. And Paypal as the signup? Seems dubious to me.
If I were a mod, I would consider blanking out the link to this site until it has been investigated (and less informed people don't shell out $$$ to a site that might be shortly blown away). Just my opinion of course.