Old video - anyone remember??

Aug 11, 2002
MA
Visit site
Does anyone remember an old video that used to be out there - It was filmed almost as if it looked like a commercial. There was a row of women (I believe they were Japanese) all sitting in school desks, and each desk had a guy laying under it. It showed the HOT women sitting in the desk, with their foot (in heels) on the guy....then all of a sudden they all uncrossed and recrossed their legs in unison and placed their other foot on the guy's face.

This video was amazing!!! I have not seen it in many years. Does anyone remember it? Or...know where to find it?

Thanks!

sidewalk

Sep 4, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Does anyone remember an old video that used to be out there - It was filmed almost as if it looked like a commercial. There was a row of women (I believe they were Japanese) all sitting in school desks, and each desk had a guy laying under it. It showed the HOT women sitting in the desk, with their foot (in heels) on the guy....then all of a sudden they all uncrossed and recrossed their legs in unison and placed their other foot on the guy's face.
This video was amazing!!! I have not seen it in many years. Does anyone remember it? Or...know where to find it? Thanks!
Yes I remember that and had it but was lost in my computer fry. :xmad: Looked kind of like an office, they had white tops and black skirts and black heels.

Jul 29, 2011
Was that not featured on a site called "Love and Boots' ? I know there was a similar clip of Japanese girls working in a type of Call Centre and there was a guy under each desk. The girls were all wearing knee high stiletto heeled boots taking the calls and stepping on the faces of the guys under their desks.