Opinion wanted - Masturbation on face: which style do you prefer?

Which style do you pefer? (multiple choices possible)

• I prefer the fullweight sitting. Slave has to take it as long as it may last.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • I prefer the scenario in combination with smothering.

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • I prefer the slave just as human furniture. Slave is ignored.

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • I would prefer another scenario (please leave a comment)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don't like the masturbation-on-face-scenario at all.

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

sabbels

♥ to feel her weight
Dec 16, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Hey guys,

so I tried to pick up the masturbation-while-sitting-on-face concept and experimented with different styles. I really would love to know your opinions and which style do you prefer.

• Is it the masturbation sitting fullweight on a face?
  • Is it the masturbation in combination with smothering?
  • Or is it the scenario that he is just used as a human couch, ignored...
  • What other scenario would you like to see? Special ideas, any wishes or suggestions?

I myself really like the fullweight scenario. To know you have to sustain as long as it may last, she won't stand up until climaxing. But I also like the smothering scenario, being all wet and so close to her... the same moment you are allowed to breath is the moment you'll smell her juice.

I'll try to experiment with different styles in future. Feel free to write me a line if you have ideas... or if you wanna talk :rainfro:

noface

Jul 20, 2002
Visit site
All nude and she just grinds, screams and lets loose all over his or her face. Preferably mine :)
Oh and if I'm pointing up toward her, if she wants to deepthroat the 'sign of appreciation', that works too!!

sabbels

♥ to feel her weight
Dec 16, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Thanks to all voters and for your comments guys. I'm very busy right now but I've read your comment right before my last shooting ;) Any more suggestions are very welcome any time. The next shoot will follow :)

Aug 31, 2006
when my gf is sitting on my face, and i hear the vibrator come out, i know that i'm going to be under her in whatever capacity is convenient for her. the more she focuses on herself, the heavier she sits. also, it's pretty much up to me to get my own air, because she's got other priorities.

Jul 18, 2008
Which is better ...

The girl's totally got to be masturbating. I'm looking after her ass, and she's looking after the rest - and grinding all the harder because of it...

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
when my gf is sitting on my face, and i hear the vibrator come out, i know that i'm going to be under her in whatever capacity is convenient for her. the more she focuses on herself, the heavier she sits. also, it's pretty much up to me to get my own air, because she's got other priorities.
that is my fantasy in a nutshell!