pat condell - evil apologists...

Glorb

Jun 13, 2009
Seriously.... it's a guy in his bedroom for gods sake not the messiah.

Though I can see why Rennoch is such an avid fan lol, armchair generals onward!

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
Seriously.... it's a guy in his bedroom for gods sake not the messiah.

Though I can see why Rennoch is such an avid fan lol, armchair generals onward!
uhh... pat's been a logger for 6 years in canada, a stand up comedian for almost 11, and spends a lot of time in the community. he does not sit in his house all day, and he's NOT armchair - neither am i. let me know when you've stood pat for a hot LZ and then we'll talk about what an amrchair general is.

Aug 10, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Another great video from Condell. i'm a huge fan of his work and agree with all of it to date. I too despise Islamic religion as practiced today, especially the treatment of women. And he is absolutely right in saying there is nothing wrong with anybody despising it.

And as he stated, his issues are with Religions, and goes on to point out the problems with the way they are practiced. And he further states how idiotic it is to support it under the veil of multiculturalism or left-wing philosophy. And i agree whole-heartedly. And i feel the same way about all religions, including Christianity, which i do not think is all that much better. Although those Mormons can be adorable at times. :)

And ken, not sure why you seem to categorize me as a self-hating enabler. Not even sure what that means. i kinda like me and not sure what it is you think i am enabling. :) Perhaps it has something to do with my post in the previous thread. Must have been interpreted in your mind as such. Perhaps you can point out exactly where I seem to be a self-hating enabler so i can avoid that in the future. Thanks.

But as i stated in that thread, nowhere does Condell mention that he despises the Taliban or AQ soldiers/criminals. In that thread somebody was banned for dissing a US soldier. My point, once again, was that we cannot afford the same respect to their soldiers/criminals, which to me is pitiful. Why? Because those people were born into a completely idiotic religious belief and political system that brainwashed them into their current positions. And another reason for banning the poster was because US soldiers (although there is a coalition of forces there, not just US) are fighting for all of us. And I further pointed out that these poor Islamic sobs are brainwashed into thinking they are fighting for all of us as well. The real evil here, just as Condell states, is Religion. Did I say we should not be fighting them for 9/11 or other reasons, or talking trash about Islam? No, I did not.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The respect part was only to make the point that we of course would never do that with them. It's the us/them mentality of competing cultural, religious and political ideologies. I do pity anybody bound to any religious belief system whatsoever. It is all pitiful to me. And brainwashing wasn't meant for it's dictionary meaning. To me it is exactly the same as an American or Canadian growing up being taught about Christianity and believing it, even though it is even more laughable than Islam. Lots of them will be highly intelligent, yet they will believe all the teachings of the Bible to the Word. Now compare that to highly intelligent muslims growing up over there, and completely believing not only the religion, but also it's recent practices, like the burqua, etc. And let's further imagine that some, even highly intelligent ones, go on to pursue a career in jihad type military and terrorists organizations. I do pity them. Do westerners respect them? No, of course not. That was the point of all that. We can never take their position that they honestly believe that they are fighting for all of us, and for what they honestly feel is what is best for all of us. And of course we are doing the same.

My point was that they were simply born into a world where they grew up with certain thoughts, beliefs and practices that led them on this path. And yes, that would include highly intelligent ones too.

And my ultimate point, much like Condell, is that it is Religion that is at the core of this pitiful tragedy, not people. The soldiers/criminals are simply born in the wrong place, and for that i do pity them. But i pity anybody that is Christian, etc. too. But again, I do find the Mormons to be absolutely adorable. Who can hate those people? :)

Hope that explains that position further. I believe that Condell would agree with what i say.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
I understand what you are saying, but my experience informs me differently. I was born into a Christian family, raised in Christian surroundings, in a nation that is majority Christian. Nevertheless, I managed to find my own mind and make my own choices. I became an apostate rather early in life, though it annoyed my family. But I thought it through and charted my own course. And if I could do it I see no reason why others could not – especially the educated ones.
uhm, i see a reason - in several of the islamic states, apostasy carries a sentence of death....

Scorpio

Moderatrix
Nov 7, 2002
England
Uhm... there's a rather dramatic difference between not leaving a religion you're forced to accept... and blowing up women and little kids in a marketplace.

Just a thought.
OK ... here I go heading into country where angels fear to tread.

Yes, I accept and agree that the "generals" of the radicals are very educated men, that's why they are in charge and leading the fight rather than walking into the marketplace. However, the guy on the ground walking into the marketplace and blowing up women and little kids most likely is not educated and truly believes in what he is doing.

I would hazard a guess that most of the "footsoldiers" of the Jihad are very poorly educated and truly believe in what they have been fed day upon day at the Mosque since they were born. The same idea was used centuries ago by the heads of the Christian church, if we teach them to read they will then question what we teach them in church and not be so easily controlled.

I don't agree with what they doing ... you know me better than that ... but maybe a little understanding of where the "cannon fodder" is coming from is not a bad thing.

When it comes to guys like ones who took part in the bombing of the tube in London on 7/7. We have to question ourselves as to why British born muslems felt so strongly against the British people that were susceptable to the teachings of the mad mullahs. Why were young British young men so disaffected with their way of life that they were prepared to kill in such a horrific way?

Scorpio ;)