pics97

Jul 20, 2002
East Coast
Visit site
Just got back from a great Thanksgiving weekend with friends and family....but this put the icing on the cake!!! Thanks, Sinbad....Lady Katrina is so hot.....excellent choice of pics!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving yourself......Thanks again....

PinFlat

Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Hello
Anyone been a member of StudioBizzare?
What is your opinion of the facesitting clips etc?
Is it real sitting or "oops sorry I didnt know you couldnt breathe"
variety?

Thanks

taz101

FacesittingFemaleAssassin
Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
Hey Sinbad, any chance u could post some of the facesitting pics from studiobizarre where shes wearing black pantyhose, gallery 142,143 i think..?

cheers
taz

wibr

Dec 7, 2002
www.femdomstuff.com
Originally posted by PinFlat
Hello
Anyone been a member of StudioBizzare?
What is your opinion of the facesitting clips etc?
Is it real sitting or "oops sorry I didnt know you couldnt breathe"
variety?

Thanks
I have. It's serious stuff. It was at least 6 months to a year ago though. It's not just focused on facesitting , the site covers pretty much everything femdom related. It's one of the kinkiest I've ever scene. Overall it's damn good. Unfortunately I don't remember what the vid clips were like there. I saved tons of pics, but not a single vid and now I have no idea why.

Anyway it's a good site. But it's not just facesitting so if you're looking only for that you'll be dissapointed, but if you're looking for a good femdom site you won't be. :)

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Pinflat, and taz, Thanks.

It's a good site Pinflat. Definately worth a look and if you don't like it, you don't have to join. It has variety of stuff, so if your just a facesitting guy, you may not like.
taz, what you see is, what I got my friend.
Here's some more from wwwstudiobizarre.com , www.footworshipbrazil.com and couple I'm not sure of.
sinbad