Powerful feet

Oct 1, 2006
midwest
Just wanted to give back a little something. These feet have created total havoc for me. I must say when you are on the receiving side of these you know your in for some physical and Physcological pain. Hope you enjoy!

Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
Thank you for the pics and of course, i'm sure that when somebody is under or near these treasures, he coiuld feel the absolute power of this Lady-Goddess. may we have some more pics , Greetings, dear friend

Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
Thank you, dear friend. Could You give Her my message : "Wonderful Lady, true Goddess, i saw Your wonderful Feet pics and i must confess i'm moved and impressed by ytheir power and beauty. May i have Your permission to worship ,Your Feet pictures, while i could wear a dog collar, clamps on my nipples and in a slave position knelt in order to earn the gift byou gave us, admire and look at Your Feet pics. Please, it's a humble prayer from a French slave . Thank You, my Lady. slave allan."

brazil

Jan 31, 2007
Austria
That's what I call POWERFUL :thumbsup:
One look and you know: those are definitly not the feet of a helpless little slave-girl - those are the feet of a Queen, of Goddess!
Those feet deserve to be worshipped - they demand to be worshipped :worship:
OMG, what a Goddess!!!
THX

Oct 1, 2006
midwest
My Goddess has instructed me to tell you you how once she has me under foot she loves to press down and smother while she laughs at my helplessness. Also, to submit these pictures.........

Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
Thank you dear friend. Really Your Lady-Goddess is Great Gorgeous and everybody must be knelt before Her(men and women). For ,me, i would be proud to take some pics of me (face hidden because i'm married and because i have kids) wearing clamps and dog collar. I'm sure it's painful and delightful to feel the Soles of Goddess on the throat and bef for living, for having some air from time to time. I would have my body and face scratched bu Her sharp Tor Nails so impressive and delightful... MMM Even if it's a dream, i 'm proud to have these ideas when I'm looking at the pics. THank you dreau Freiend and Thank Her Majesty the Goddess mainly/.

Oct 1, 2006
midwest
Lok, her feet are a size 10 and she loves watching my eyes glaze when see steps on my throat and neck, She is expert in using her heel and ball of her foot on my arteries

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
Thank you again for these new pics, friend. As i told you, i would be proud to proove my devotion to Goddess. I'm both enjoyed and trembling imagining the pain and pleasure mixed...