Preserving Content from Inactive and Defunct Foot Fetish Sites

Jan 18, 2009
As you may know, there are a lot of foot fetish sites that are either no longer active or were deactivated and no longer exist which means most of their content was lost forever since you can no longer be a member. I was a member to many websites and I have full sets of mostly images that I would like to re-upload to preserve their content. I would like to know if it is possible or if there are any other former members that would like to join me in preserving that content so that a lot of that good stuff is not lost forever.
I have full sets from these websites but my collection is not complete: womanworship.co.uk, footcleaningcaffe.com, footfetishsanctuary.com, sweetdirtyfeet.com, footfetishoffice.com, footfetishbar.com, feetoverforty.com, footonface.com, and some others.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
No easy answer to this one, but in the absence of any difinitave rule(s) I'm going to use some moderator discretion.

At least for the time being then by all means post images from long defunct/inactive websites, subject to the following ;

1) No more than 10 images per post per day.
2) Continue to give credit regarding where they came from e.g. www.defunctwebsite.com
3) Post thumbnails.
These guidelines are to ensure that MDFF's does not get swamped with content.

Please keep it resonable & not post in excess - anything that does not follow these guidelines will be deleted.

Jan 18, 2009
No easy answer to this one, but in the absence of any difinitave rule(s) I'm going to use some moderator discretion.

At least for the time being then by all means post images from long defunct/inactive websites, subject to the following ;

1) No more than 10 images per post per day.
2) Continue to give credit regarding where they came from e.g. www.defunctwebsite.com
3) Post thumbnails.
These guidelines are to ensure that MDFF's does not get swamped with content.

Please keep it resonable & not post in excess - anything that does not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
I never planned on uploading it here. I am just looking for people to join me and we can then upload our collections somewhere else and share them with people. I still don't know a suitable platform for large galleries yet but I have a few candidates in mind.