Prima esperienza di shoejob (l'amica di mia nonna)-italiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I would suggest that you use Google Translate to familiarise yourself with the rules.
Once you know the rules you can edit any of your content before posting.

Ti suggerirei di utilizzare Google Traduttore per familiarizzare con le regole.
Una volta che conosci le regole puoi modificare qualsiasi contenuto prima di postare.

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
Ffs when its your cup of tea. Its all good. Can you not just delete the specific text or fix it instead of deleting the whole thing. What is your problem anyway? You are ruining this site so fast. Why doesn't john see this. I have an account since 2005 and I'm about to delete it. Thought u were a douche before u became moderator and now ur the ultimate douche. The only problem i have here is you. Bet i'm not the only 1.

bottombob

Jan 24, 2007
Ffs when its your cup of tea. Its all good. Can you not just delete the specific text or fix it instead of deleting the whole thing. What is your problem anyway? You are ruining this site so fast. Why doesn't john see this. I have an account since 2005 and I'm about to delete it. Thought u were a douche before u became moderator and now ur the ultimate douche. The only problem i have here is you. Bet i'm not the only 1.
Rules are to be followed to protect the site

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
I understand this site needs rules. It's about the way he enforces them. Every producer he put the shit about banners after their posts. U can also send a pm u know. Dont need to showboat ur a moderator. When I posted years ago I told a story about my childhood. If he was moderator then he would have deleted my whole post. Then he comes to me with stuff about how writers need a shitload of time to get a good story together. Well if u know that, why do you go around deleting whole stories when it's usually just a number u can adjust? Ofcourse they don't post the story again. I wouldn't either. So then its lost. Great forum where more stories are lost than created. Keep it up and u have a story section of 1 page. I can name more stuff but it all comes down to 1 guy. BFrug the destroyer of fora. Grats u have another title. Well read some good stories here in the last 13 years but I can't bear this gestapo moderating anymore. It's beyond brutal. I hope u get treated like u treat others. Then u might wake the fuck up.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Rules are to be followed to protect the site
Exactly - &, TBH they are quite reasonable.

FYI Zonyt it is a condition that everyone who posts here agrees to follow said rules, something people here seem to forget/ignore.

It is also a condition that producers/promotors of websites/stores have a banner link back to MDFF's in return for using MDFF to promote their material. FWIW, I tried PM'ing producers/promotors & got very little response. Most of them responded after a polite "pubic" request, some took a little more prompting - I could of course deleted their content immediatly.

If members cannot be bothered to read the rules & follow them then that is their lookout - therefore under 18/sibling/family member gets deleted - it's not up to me to do that - writers are free to repost edited stories.

I've been here since day 1 & since Daddo sadly passed away have seen a gradual free for all/ignore the rules attitude developing.

As you can see, I've gone out of my way to help the OP of this thread to read & understand the rules.

Now, if you want to continue your childish tirade & continue name calling then take it to the flame pit.

There will be no more discussion on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.