Priorities

bluelake

Nov 26, 2006
I presume these are either baseball or your football teams you are refering to. I dunno which.

At an English football game Liverpool (Beatle's city) were hammering a London team Tottenham 4-0. So the Tottenham supporters decided to have a laugh by singing and cheering.....let's pretend we scored a goal. btw...Spurs=Tottenham. Not that I have any interest in football. Yes, I know, I am a boring b*****d.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/spurs-supporters-see-funny-side-082639807.html

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
You know that brings up a curious point....one never hears anything about England and baseball. Certainly someone over there likes it. I mean most sports, no matter where they originated, are enjoyed the world over these days.

Oct 31, 2005
You know that brings up a curious point....one never hears anything about England and baseball. Certainly someone over there likes it. I mean most sports, no matter where they originated, are enjoyed the world over these days.
I know guys here (USA) who are big rugby fans, a co-worker of mine is English and grew up addicted to American Football.

stepoverme58

always in the way
Apr 28, 2006
It's pretty big in the Netherlands; they call it "Honkbal". Because there are 4 Honks. And there's a ball....

Really, no kidding around.