Public facesitting on stangers

Nilla26

May 19, 2018
First off, I love clothed facesitting. My girlfriend has a plump ass that looks great in little jean shorts and once in a while if we see a dude sitting alone on a bench, we ask them to lay down on the bench and see how long they can hold their breath under my girl’s ass. We have only done this twice, we have asked 3 dudes but one said he was married.

Just wanted to make this post because I wanted to share something my girl and I think is hot and fun (she loves the idea of other girls smothering my face as well). Who knows, maybe one of you will be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and get the opportunity :d

maestrond

Feb 15, 2010
First off, I love clothed facesitting. My girlfriend has a plump ass that looks great in little jean shorts and once in a while if we see a dude sitting alone on a bench, we ask them to lay down on the bench and see how long they can hold their breath under my girl’s ass. We have only done this twice, we have asked 3 dudes but one said he was married.

Just wanted to make this post because I wanted to share something my girl and I think is hot and fun (she loves the idea of other girls smothering my face as well). Who knows, maybe one of you will be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and get the opportunity :d
Well, now THAT is what I'd call a good day! Hope to run into you two sometime!! :)

Jul 11, 2002
NJ
Visit site
I saw your pictures on fet. One word comes to mind. Magnificent!!! You are a very lucky man, as are the two dudes she sat on. As far as seeing how long they could hold their breath under her ass, If it was me, I think I would be trying for a world record so she wouldn't have to get up. Thank you for sharing.

Nilla26

May 19, 2018
I saw your pictures on fet. One word comes to mind. Magnificent!!! You are a very lucky man, as are the two dudes she sat on. As far as seeing how long they could hold their breath under her ass, If it was me, I think I would be trying for a world record so she wouldn't have to get up. Thank you for sharing.
My girlfriend thanks you! We only give them one shot to hold their breath so you definitely have the right strategy! :D

Nilla26

May 19, 2018
Sounds awesome. Are you able to post pictures here at all?
Definitely going to be taking a video or pics next time and posting. Been out with her a couple times lately looking for a potential seat for her but the opportunity hasn’t been there. Hopefully tomorrow we will find someone!

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site

Wow just looked at your Fet profile. I would hold my breath for as long as I could under her man. What a lovely lovely ass there

CM