Public facesitting on strangers

Nilla26

May 19, 2018
First off, I love clothed facesitting. My girlfriend has a plump ass that looks great in little jean shorts and once in a while if we see a dude sitting alone on a bench, we ask them to lay down on the bench and see how long they can hold their breath under my girl’s ass. We have only done this twice, we have asked 3 dudes but one said he was married.

Just wanted to make this post because I wanted to share something my girl and I think is hot and fun (she loves the idea of other girls smothering my face as well). Who knows, maybe one of you will be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and get the opportunity :d

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
First off, I love clothed facesitting. My girlfriend has a plump ass that looks great in little jean shorts and once in a while if we see a dude sitting alone on a bench, we ask them to lay down on the bench and see how long they can hold their breath under my girl’s ass. We have only done this twice, we have asked 3 dudes but one said he was married.

Just wanted to make this post because I wanted to share something my girl and I think is hot and fun (she loves the idea of other girls smothering my face as well). Who knows, maybe one of you will be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and get the opportunity :d
Sounds a nice idea... from the other perspective a few years ago there was a guy in Times Square, New York offering his face as a seat to passing girls in a 'Facesitting for Peace' Campaign . Not sure how many he approached, but at least 20 passing girls took up his offer..

There have been several posts on this in MDFF see ---http://www.mistressdestiny.com/threads/facesitting-for-peace-19-girls.407251/

....not sure about the effect on world peace, but who knows.... in a few decades requesting a girl to facesit you in public might become a socially acceptable way of starting up a relationship!

Just thought I'd upload some of the photos..apologies to those who have already seen them many times...

Attachments

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2015

I wish I could say I belive you hahaha
You should take pics or do a video.