Purpose of General Discussions Forum

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
Please use this forum for all non sexual related threads.

Note: This is a NON-FLAMING area.

Our General Discussions Forum Guidelines

We want our General Discussions Forum to be a special place. A place of shared community, shared values, shared understanding - a place where we can connect, as people.

We need few guidelines - but, here is the tone we'd like to see:

- Be warm, be nice, be friendly. Honor & respect at all times.

- Bring us your thoughts, your dreams, your ideas, your vision.

- Bring us your wit, your wisdom, and what you know of the world.

- Listen to others - especially if they have troubles. Help, if you can.

- Don't try to sell us your stuff in here - no commercial pics or vid links, no spiel.

- Just bring you - Share your mind with us. Help us understand. Connect.

These guidelines will be enforced....But, I emphasize that the General Discussions Forum, in particular, should need very little moderating. We're adults and we're serious people in the community (which is why we're here) - so guidelines are all that are required.

Ain't that so?

Now, enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
It's always quiet in this section - I tried to get some pre-election Trump/Clinton discussion going & the silence was defening.

Having said that you have been here for nearly five years & only made two posts so you can't really say too much about lack of participation.................

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2013
Just to keep this area going....

Mary had a little lamb
She placed it on a pylon
20,000 volts went up its arse
And turned its fleece to nylon

Boom-boom.

Oct 16, 2018
Hello all,
After the last up date apparently my saved username and password were deleted. I tried to re-enter them but to no avail. I finally had to re-register in order to access this great site. I have been a member since 2002 my old name was L Murray. My new name is slipperluv. I s there anyway a moderator could merge these accounts? Just wondering thanks.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Not too certain - may be more of an admin task.

I do remember you - if the accounts cannot be merged could you not register as something like <L_Murray> that way people should rember you ?