Queen Canary - New clips4sale store!

Aug 11, 2018
We just posted a new video on our new clips4store Queen Canary! Anyone here get a chance to check out shop out?

Insane Pajama Endurance Smother:
"Queen Canary was feeling really brutal today sitting full weight in pajamas barely giving me any air. I timed it afterwards and out of 10 minutes sitting she only gave me 23 SECONDS of air... I don't know how I even survived this session! Several times she started to lift up to let me breath but then decided not to and just adjusted and sat back down before I even caught an ounce of air. You can see me try and turn my head but the way she is sitting with her legs out in front and all her weight on me it makes it impossible! The only thing that kept me calm enough to survive was the pajamas were REALLY comfortable..."

QC014A.jpg

Aug 11, 2018
We just posted a new video on our new clips4store Queen Canary! We also just finished recording another 4 videos that will be slowly release over this week. The upcomming videos also feature Queen Canary's face now too, she has gotten over being camera shy!

Mermaid Training:
"The mermaid Queen Canary is back to give me some more training, she really wants me to be able to hold my breath long enough to show me what its like living underwater! These pants make it very difficult to sneak any air through and most of the time she adjusts her position so fast its hard to actually refill my lungs with even 1 full breath. I tried my best to survive... "

QC013A.jpg

Aug 11, 2018
Can you update me of the position regarding C4S & links allowed for new stores please ?
Sorry I can't figure out where to get the HTML for a banner to the forums here, can you help with that? I added just direct links to the main forum page here in my C4S top and bottom descriptions.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Sorry I can't figure out where to get the HTML for a banner to the forums here, can you help with that? I added just direct links to the main forum page here in my C4S top and bottom descriptions.
The banner link can be "lifted" from the forum home page.

Aug 11, 2018
We just posted a new video on our new clips4store Queen Canary! We have several more clips on the way this week. This new clip Queen Canary has gotten over being camera shy!

Short Breath:
This clip features Queen Canary fully on film for the first time! She is relaxing playing some video games while smothering me under her shorts. She sits is such unique positions that make it really difficult to survive. At one point in the video Queen Canary sits for a full 1:40 right after a 1:00 with only a couple breaths in-between!! You can see she was annoyed with my attempts at getting air, I was so not prepared for that it was brutal... (6:30)

QC015A.jpg

Aug 11, 2018
We just posted a new video on our new clips4store Queen Canary! We have one more clip on the way this week.

Enveloped In Shorts:
Queen Canary is lounging around on me in her pajama shorts, she sits in such unique ways that really show off her beautiful legs. She readjusts so fast its hard to refill any air, also since her shorts are so short most of the clip shes sitting on me with her bare butt and legs, totally sealing me from any air!

QC017A.jpg