Queen D had a dream about making me pass out!

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
I haven't been on here in quite some time, no particular reason other than a busy life. I continue having sessions with Queen D and love every one. Well a couple of weeks ago D sent me a text to tell me that she had a dream about me. I inquired if she was sitting on my face....? "yes" was her answer. I then asked if it was an intense session? Again her answer was "yes". SO being the smother slut that I am I asked how intense... her answer? "I made you pass out". I'm not sure how the conversation progressed from there, but now Queen D has made it perfectly clear that she would like to make me pass out under her lovely large bottom. I have come very close to passing out in sessions with her a few times, but she has always stopped before the darkness falls on me. I have told her I don't want to panic and thrash about before I go out. I've experienced this before and it is unpleasant. She Queen D is going to slowly, even lovingly wear me down then finish the job. This is truly crazy. I have sessioned with Queen D now for about three years and we have never discussed this before... Now here I am not sure when it will happen as I have asked her not to tell me as the apprehension will be too much. So it could be on a session next week, or several sessions from now, but it is going to happen...

CM

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
Hey Slackjaw...well it hasn't happened yet as I am wanting Queen D to work on my slowly, kind of wear me down until I go to sleep. Also asked her not to tell me which session she planned on putting me out, so I wouldn't be so nervous that I panic....D is one of the best sitters I have ever experienced. I wouldn't let any other woman do this to me...I trust her and we have had many smother sessions over the past three years..... And I know that she can put me out anytime she wanted to...Believe me, once she is seated on you there is no escape man...she decides when you breath and how much i air you actually get....

CM