Question concerning non-disclosure form

Dec 25, 2002
www.clips4sale.com
Hi guys I have to ask you all I've been looking all over the place but cant find one but is there a non-disclosure form for models participating in videos I have this one model that is willing to do the video but doesn't want it posted on the internet or anything is there a site you guys recommend?

hellgrinder

Masorotica.com
Aug 29, 2002
Masorotica Empire
www.clips4sale.com
I'm not a lawyer but from what I know she doesn't need a non-disclosure contract with you. Even without a contract, if you post a video or picture on the net without the other persons consent they can sue. Just last month a guy posted a video of himself and his ex girlfriend (having sex) and she won in court for $30,000. So she's safe even without a contract because there are laws already in place that protect an individuals privacy. But if she wants it in writting just to be safe there's no harm in writting one up cause like I said, even without a contract she can sue.

Also I'd recommend burning the video on a dvd disk and encrypting it with a password just in case. You don't want the footage falling into the wrong hands and it gets uploaded by accident.

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
Hi guys I have to ask you all I've been looking all over the place but cant find one but is there a non-disclosure form for models participating in videos I have this one model that is willing to do the video but doesn't want it posted on the internet or anything is there a site you guys recommend?
Sorry to be a bore; But please respect peoples wishes and if she does not feel open to having herself on the net, then that should be respected without further a do; With or without a disclosure form!

Maybe you could film her without revealing her identity and if she is happy with that, then there may be a chance that she would allow it to be put onto the internet. :)

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Sorry to be a bore; But please respect peoples wishes and if she does not feel open to having herself on the net, then that should be respected without further a do; With or without a disclosure form!

Maybe you could film her without revealing her identity and if she is happy with that, then there may be a chance that she would allow it to be put onto the internet. :)
Well said Lisa - not enough respect thesedays.