Question: Have you had difficulty reconciling your fetish and your religion?

Jun 9, 2008
Midlands, UK.
Hello members.

I have a few questions to ask. Is anyboby on The Forum, deeply or moderately religious? If so, what religion do you practise?

Has there been a time when you felt that some aspects of your fetish contravened your religious convictions?

--
Miss Belladonnah.

bubba22

Aug 19, 2004
USA
Visit site
I'm not well versed in all that fancy 'computer-ese' technological stuff:
so please bear with me on trying to address/respond on this.

Is anyboby on The Forum, deeply or moderately religious?
My guess is: 'Yes, No, maybe, perhaps, and probably'.

If so, what religion do you practise?

As are most people in America-
---especially those who have been in 'life threatening situations',
We all have basic Jewdaeo/Christian beliefs.
Draw your own conclusions as to what that is.

Has there been a time when you felt that some aspects of your fetish contravened your religious convictions?

Oh yeah,,,
As Christians, over the last 12-15 Centuries, we've been blamed or felt guilty for darn near everything bad that has happened-To ourselves, or anyone else-
since the days when the Bible or Koran was being written.
In response- we invented the Catholic Confessional.
No matter what horrible-ness you've ever done:
Just tell the Preist---
He's guy who runs your local Church, doesn't have sex, and wears a dress.
And its all 'OK'. Cheat on your taxes, kill someone, beat your kids--
anything,,,, just tell the Priest, and it's all 'OK'.

Telling the Priest, "Father, Forgive me. I just poured 5 gallons of gasoline on the stairs of the building where the Landlord wouldn't fix a leaky faucet.
I feel bad for all those babys and old folks in wheel chairs that got killed."
"But I still want to go to Heaven......
How many Hail Mary's And Anna-a-Godda-avidas, is this going to cost"?

Don't laugh.
Look at all that Mafia, organized Crime stuff that's happened in America over the last 100-or so years.
The local Priest forgave all them so-and-sos for their 'sins'.
And the more money they put in the collection plate- the quicker they were 'forgiven'.
As for me,
I belong to the Church of 'Do what ya Please'.
It don't take in nearly as much money as most other religions do.
But, as long as you don't take evil, or the devil into your heart;
and do stuff that harms, or is a injustice to others---
As a good practicioner of this 'faith', you'll be 'at Peace with your maker'.
Another benifit to this Religion is the great feeling of making a Lady yell, "OHHH Yes!!".
Hopefully/probably, this will earn you enough points to get into Heaven when you finally
'run out of Quarters' to put into the Pinball machine.

In the mean time:
With all the stuff going on Planet Earth that God needs to worry over.
I really don't think he cares how much I do, or don't enjoy 'our' fetish.

Miss B,,,,,,
Since you've asked a Religious type question (here)...
Let me also ask ya this:

Of all the religions, and all their similarities---
The ones that have only one God:

Be it followers of the Religion of 'Peace & Love',
or the Religion of the Sword, and Conquest,,,,,,

Tens of Centuries ago-
Did the one God- creat various Religious Groups founders in his own image?
Or,,,,, Did our various Religious founders creat God in THIER! own image?

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2008
Midlands, UK.
I,m C of E and its never entered my mind to be honest ......being trampled is part of who i am
Let me give you an example of what I imagine could be a problem for a married Muslim man who likes to be trampled by his wife.

In the context of marriage, wives are subordinate to their husbands. I know that certain sex positions where the wife is dominant, can be frowned upon.

A Muslim husband may wrestle with his conscience when he lies recumbent on the floor and his wife steps onto his body, thus making her dominant and him subordinate.

What if his tastes include a trampling with shoes, which are seen as ritually unclean by some?

So as a Church of England Christian, trampleme5, are there any aspects of trample that contravene your religious beliefs?

--
Miss Belladonnah.

Jun 9, 2008
Midlands, UK.
I'm not well versed in all that fancy 'computer-ese' technological stuff:
It really isn't that hard.
bubba22 said:
so please bear with me on trying to address/respond on this.
I'll even help you out.
Miss Belladonnah said:
Is anybody on The Forum, deeply or moderately religious?
bubba22 said:
My guess is: 'Yes, No, maybe, perhaps, and probably'.
The question I asked is a very personal one. I was seeking the considered response of the poster's personal experience. You seem to speak for most of America.
bubba22 said:
As are most people in America-
---especially those who have been in 'life threatening situations',
We all have basic Jewdaeo/Christian beliefs.
Draw your own conclusions as to what that is.
Instead I get the flippant rantings of man with a chip on his shoulder.
Miss Belladonnah said:
bubba22 said:
Oh yeah,,,
As Christians, over the last 12-15 Centuries, we've been blamed or felt guilty for darn near everything bad that has happened-To ourselves, or anyone else-
since the days when the Bible or Koran was being written.
In response- we invented the Catholic Confessional.
No matter what horrible-ness you've ever done:
Just tell the Preist---
He's guy who runs your local Church, doesn't have sex, and wears a dress.
And its all 'OK'. Cheat on your taxes, kill someone, beat your kids--
anything,,,, just tell the Priest, and it's all 'OK'.

Telling the Priest, "Father, Forgive me. I just poured 5 gallons of gasoline on the stairs of the building where the Landlord wouldn't fix a leaky faucet.
I feel bad for all those babys and old folks in wheel chairs that got killed."
"But I still want to go to Heaven......
How many Hail Mary's And Anna-a-Godda-avidas, is this going to cost"?

Don't laugh.
Look at all that Mafia, organized Crime stuff that's happened in America over the last 100-or so years.
The local Priest forgave all them so-and-sos for their 'sins'.
And the more money they put in the collection plate- the quicker they were 'forgiven'.
Christians have not invented 'Catholic Confessional', rulers of the Roman Catholic Church have. There are many Christian denominations all over the world and Roman Catholism is not one of them. Christians follow Jesus Christ and the Roman Catholic Church follow their own carefully manufactured agenda. A controversial statement, I know. Many of the teachings of Roman Catholism are far removed from what the bible teaches.

As you've identified, Roman Catholic priests forgive many that do wrong and accept generous donations from these people. If you read with an open and discerning mind, you will know that Christians believe that noboby has the power or authority to forgive the wrong that people do, but God. And the person who has done wrong, should ask forgiveness of God directly.

Many that do wrong and then donate generously to the Roman Catholic Church, do this to buy or earn a place in heaven - as they have been taught. Christians believe that your heart has to be right in order to get to heaven and that when your heart is right, you will be good to others because it will come naturally and from within a person who has a good heart.

You really have confused the issue with the lack of understanding you have about the subject matter you write about.
bubba22 said:
As for me,
I belong to the Church of 'Do what ya Please'.
Sounds similar to what you stated about those taking 'Catholic Confessional' - they do as they please.
bubba22 said:
It don't take in nearly as much money as most other religions do.
But, as long as you don't take evil, or the devil into your heart;
and do stuff that harms, or is a injustice to others---
As a good practicioner of this 'faith', you'll be 'at Peace with your maker'.
So you believe in the devil and being fair to others...sounds like good old Christianity to me.
bubba22 said:
Another benifit to this Religion is the great feeling of making a Lady yell, "OHHH Yes!!".
I reckon it's more like "OH NO!"
bubba22 said:
Hopefully/probably, this will earn you enough points to get into Heaven when you finally
'run out of Quarters' to put into the Pinball machine.

In the mean time:
With all the stuff going on Planet Earth that God needs to worry over.
I really don't think he cares how much I do, or don't enjoy 'our' fetish.
/Rant This will probably go over your head.
bubba22 said:
Miss B,,,,,,
Since you've asked a Religious type question (here)...
Let me also ask ya this:

Of all the religions, and all their similarities---
The ones that have only one God:

Be it followers of the Religion of 'Peace & Love',
or the Religion of the Sword, and Conquest,,,,,,

Tens of Centuries ago-
Did the one God- creat various Religious Groups founders in his own image?
Or,,,,, Did our various Religious founders creat God in THIER! own image?
In the 4th Century BC, most people thought Earth did not move and was the center of The Universe. They also thought the Sun, Moon, and stars orbited the Earth.

It wasn't until the 1500's when a Polish astronomer named Nicolaus Copernicus began supporting Aristrachus' idea that the Sun was the center of the universe and all the planets revolved around it. Copernicus published his report in 1545, but the Roman Catholic Church did not accept it.

Do you know why the Roman Catholic Church did not accept it? Scholars argued that the bible indicated that Earth was stationary and others believed that God must have put us in at the centre of The Universe because of our importance to Him!

History tells us that some religious founders have sought to create God in their own image and they were misguided and wrong to do this.

How are you feeling now? Any better?

--
Miss Belladonnah.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2005
lancashire uk
Thankyou for the resonse Miss Belladonnah
I have given it some thought and i cant see anything that would cause any great tidal waves as i would never ask anyone to do anything against their will and i have brought some pleasure into quite a few females lives over the last 35 years (as they have in mine i should add ) so i doubt it will be a problem when i get to the pearly gates and anyway God may be Goddess when we get there lol

Jun 9, 2008
Midlands, UK.
Thankyou for the resonse Miss Belladonnah
I have given it some thought and i cant see anything that would cause any great tidal waves as i would never ask anyone to do anything against their will and i have brought some pleasure into quite a few females lives over the last 35 years (as they have in mine i should add ) so i doubt it will be a problem when i get to the pearly gates and anyway God may be Goddess when we get there lol
Thank you for your response trampleme5.

It's great that your religion helps you to adopt a healthy respect for others and I am pleased to know that your fetish and religious convictions live happily with you.

Trample has also brought me immense pleasure, and another...immense pain! ;)

--
Miss Belladonnah.

bubba22

Aug 19, 2004
USA
Visit site
The question I asked is a very personal one. I was seeking the considered response of the poster's personal experience.

Yes Ma'am. This far along in the game:
With what I've done, what I've experienced, and as a kid-
While wearing the uniform of my Country:
What I was trained to do... Which was basically:
"Kill lots of the Heathen, God-less Commies--- for Christ"-- without actually endangering yourself.
With that in mind,, I have a very high interest in this subject too.

(1) You seem to speak for most of America.
As much as I admire & respect your intelligence-- Draw your own conclusions.

(2) Instead I get the flippant rantings of man with a chip on his shoulder.
Ohh No, no, no,,,,,, its not a chip. More nearly a burden.
Nothing I ever do is 'flippant'.
Even on non-serious stuff, back when I did the red-neck hunting thing,,,,
I'd often watch a specific/individual deer through 'sights & scope' for several hours,
over a few days,,,,, before I shot it... 'processed it', and ate it.
Ma'am,,,
As much as I hate to appologize for my own shortcomings:
That 'flippant' word, really doesn't apply to me.

//////////////////

Ahhhhhh,,, Ms. B.,
See all this dissorganized, 'Computerize' "stuff" up there?
(Imagine a Arrow pointing upwards)
This is the sort of stuff I need help on.
Thanks for offering to help.

In return,
Since you have more than earned my loyalty & respect-- a few times over.
I'll help you too, in any way I can.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2008
Midlands, UK.
The question I asked is a very personal one. I was seeking the considered response of the poster's personal experience.
bubba22 said:
Yes Ma'am. This far along in the game:
With what I've done, what I've experienced, and as a kid-
While wearing the uniform of my Country:
What I was trained to do... Which was basically:
"Kill lots of the Heathen, God-less Commies--- for Christ"-- without actually endangering yourself.
With that in mind,, I have a very high interest in this subject too.
Reading your personal experience was very interesting bubba22. Sometimes I forget about the huge difference in the liives of people living in different parts of the world. You probably carried out National Service as a young(er) man. Is it still in existence now?
bubba22 said:
As much as I admire & respect your intelligence-- Draw your own conclusions.

Ohh No, no, no,,,,,, its not a chip. More nearly a burden.
Nothing I ever do is 'flippant'.
Even on non-serious stuff, back when I did the red-neck hunting thing,,,,
I'd often watch a specific/individual deer through 'sights & scope' for several hours,
over a few days,,,,, before I shot it... 'processed it', and ate it.
Ma'am,,,
As much as I hate to appologize for my own shortcomings:
That 'flippant' word, really doesn't apply to me.
I can see that you are a very sincere guy who has been shaped by life experiences - as indeed we all have.
bubba22 said:
Ahhhhhh,,, Ms. B.,
See all this dissorganized, 'Computerize' "stuff" up there?
(Imagine a Arrow pointing upwards)
This is the sort of stuff I need help on.
Thanks for offering to help.
LOL. Well, I'm no computer whizz either - I am able to do what I need to get by.
bubba22 said:
In return,
Since you have more than earned my loyalty & respect-- a few times over.
I'll help you too, in any way I can.
You too have my respect bubba22.

--
Miss Belladonnah.

Jan 30, 2005
Visit site
As a Christian, I struggle with this. Christianity teaches that lust is bad, and it is therefore wrong to lust after a woman, even if that lust is directed in a non-conventional direction. Christianity does offer a way of dealing with this kind of thing, and someday, I may take advantage of it. It involves getting help from others, and I haven't gotten to the place where I want to talk with other people about it. I think it is fine within marriage though, as long as both partners consent.

Jun 9, 2008
Midlands, UK.
As a Christian, I struggle with this. Christianity teaches that lust is bad, and it is therefore wrong to lust after a woman, even if that lust is directed in a non-conventional direction. Christianity does offer a way of dealing with this kind of thing, and someday, I may take advantage of it. It involves getting help from others, and I haven't gotten to the place where I want to talk with other people about it. I think it is fine within marriage though, as long as both partners consent.
Indeed, Christianity teaches that so many things are bad, some of these things include lying, stealing, killing, committing adultery and indeed lusting after women (and men). I do not know what you think, headroom28, but I've always noticed that Christian church members seem to be fixated on 'sin' involving sex. They get very steamed up when unmarried women become pregnant and on the issue of homosexuality yet people who lie, cheat and harm others do not seem to evoke the same sort of strength of feeling from these people. This has always seemed strange to me because, all types of sin is sin.

These Christian church members can often make others feel very guilty.

I believe that marriage is a good thing - for so many reasons. A good marriage should edify both, provide a happy and stable environment in which to make a family and present a man and a woman with an appropriate way to satisfy sexual desire; the Christian would argue.

I hope that you are able tackle the struggles that you have in an effective and positive way. Prayer and meditation often leads in the right direction.

Thank you for your honest response, headroom28.

--
Miss Belladonnah.

Hello members.

I have a few questions to ask. Is anyboby on The Forum, deeply or moderately religious? If so, what religion do you practise?

--
Miss Belladonnah.
yes it is sexual gratification in the absence of christian marriage for me so it is in conflict due to fornication but it is neccessary because natural desires still have to be fulfilled prior to marriage.

While i am not a religious person my religious upbringing was one in which sex and things sexual were not considered shameful, sinful or obscene. Sex is not thought of as a necessary evil for the sole purpose of procreation, good sex is regarded as a mitzvah.
The Talmud teaches that sex for selfish personal satisfaction without regard for the partner's pleasure, is wrong and evil. A man may never force his wife to have sex. A couple may not have sexual relations while drunk or quarreling. Sex may never be used as a weapon against a spouse, either by depriving the spouse of sex or by compelling it. It is a serious offense to use sex (or lack thereof) to punish or manipulate a spouse. Sex is the woman's right, not the man's. A man has a duty to give his wife sex regularly and to ensure that sex is pleasurable for her. He is also obligated to watch for signs that his wife wants sex, and to offer it to her without her asking for it. The woman's right to sexual intercourse is referred to as onah, and it is one of a wife's three basic rights (the others are food and clothing), which a husband may not reduce.
I have never had a problem reconciling my fetish with my religious upbringing
In my humble opinion, the teachings here are very constructive. Its positive approach to sex and the positive perspective of it, must lead to, not only a healthy but a happy sex life (particularly for women - who in some cases, can have an unhappy time dealing with unwanted sexual demands, within marriage). I can see that anyone following these teachings would also have a healthy and happy attitude to their fetish.

--
Miss Belladonnah.

yes it is sexual gratification in the absence of christian marriage for me so it is in conflict due to fornication but it is neccessary because natural desires still have to be fulfilled prior to marriage.
Christianity does condemn sex before marriage and also frowns upon masturbation. It is very hard to cope with sexual desire for the sincere, unmarried Christian man or woman - most do not.

Christian advice comprises of ardent prayer and advocates marriage. The reality of it tends to involve being locked in an ever repeating cycle of sexual desire, sexual gratification, guilt and then the request for forgiveness.

--
Miss Belladonnah.

Apr 5, 2008
Hello members.

--
Miss Belladonnah.
I was raised christian (Catholic) only to later find out that i was Jewish (Judaism is now the religion to which i belong), so i have been expose to the complete spectrum of Judeo-Christianity. I am a moderately religious person and i have never had a problem reconciling my fetish with my religious beliefs.

I was raised christian (Catholic) only to later find out that i was Jewish (Judaism is now the religion to which i belong), so i have been expose to the complete spectrum of Judeo-Christianity. I am a moderately religious person and i have never had a problem reconciling my fetish with my religious beliefs.
That is quite a religious field you have been exposed to!

I am very happy to know that your religious beliefs and your fetish live together happily. Could that be saying something about Judaism? A sound religion promotes a follower with sound attitudes?

Out of interest, I wonder if you would have had a different experience reconciling religious beliefs and fetish, had you kept to Catholism.

--
Miss Belladonnah.