Question on victims in videos

Apr 10, 2007
Hello all,

If this has been posted before I apologize, ... one thing I have always wondered w/ all the videos and clips we have here on this board, how do you get to become one of the "victims" in these smother videos?

I wish I could find some of these chicks to sit on me!

Thanks everyone.

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Well, first, where are you?

Location! Location! Location!

The producers don't like to have guys travel a long distance with the expectations of getting facesat because a lot of times the models will flake or things come up and the shoot is canceled. If you traveled 1000 miles to be in a video and there was no video to shoot, I'm sure you'd be angry, right? So you must be in a reasonably close proximity to a producer to start.

Then there's cleanliness. Depending on the producer and/or model that you'll be working with, you may need to take an AIMs test. (Always should have one if you're going to be in videos anyways) You need to be disease free and being drug free is definitely a plus.

Also, you must be healthy. Some of these girls actually LIKE to beat the crap out of you. You need to be able to handle pain as well. Getting facesat almost always will hurt. Your eyes, nose, jaw; they're going to hurt after a bit. Also understand that you are not in control of what happens. It's not a session you're paying for, it's a video that the director is shooting, which means you're not going to be able to decide who, what, where or when. A lot of guys are definitely not OK with that.

Those are the basics... A lot of producers have additional requirements that vary depending on the models, the type of shoot, and so much more. So if you can meet the requirements I've listed, the next step would be to contact the closest producer to see if they need slaves.

Beezy

Jul 24, 2008
Well, first, where are you?

Location! Location! Location!

The producers don't like to have guys travel a long distance with the expectations of getting facesat because a lot of times the models will flake or things come up and the shoot is canceled. If you traveled 1000 miles to be in a video and there was no video to shoot, I'm sure you'd be angry, right? So you must be in a reasonably close proximity to a producer to start.

Then there's cleanliness. Depending on the producer and/or model that you'll be working with, you may need to take an AIMs test. (Always should have one if you're going to be in videos anyways) You need to be disease free and being drug free is definitely a plus.

Also, you must be healthy. Some of these girls actually LIKE to beat the crap out of you. You need to be able to handle pain as well. Getting facesat almost always will hurt. Your eyes, nose, jaw; they're going to hurt after a bit. Also understand that you are not in control of what happens. It's not a session you're paying for, it's a video that the director is shooting, which means you're not going to be able to decide who, what, where or when. A lot of guys are definitely not OK with that.

Those are the basics... A lot of producers have additional requirements that vary depending on the models, the type of shoot, and so much more. So if you can meet the requirements I've listed, the next step would be to contact the closest producer to see if they need slaves.

Mr Crypt do you know of a website that has producer locations listed or is there another way i could find out if there are any companies near me?

thanks in advance
your my hero :D

Jul 1, 2007
As far as I know there isn't a website nor list detailing where producers are located. However, some sites list where they are located and some don't. Just have a look around, and if you think there's a chance email them.. the worst that can happen is they don't respond or say they are too far from you to use you.

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
FSMan is right. There's no list for producers. And there's a LOT of producers right now. I live in the Los Angeles area and I can tell you there are a bunch of producers here. I've personally worked for at least 7 (probably more) here in Los Angeles.

The thing is that some producers won't tell you where they are. Some will... Are you willing to tell us what country and area you're in? You don't have to tell us a city if you don't want, but it's harder to give you an idea of where you should be looking. Besides, if you're worried about being anonymous, you're definitely not going to want to be in a video.

Beezy

Jul 24, 2008
Heh yea i dont reallly care about the anonymous thing...lets do this for start, and im gonna start browsing. Im rockin in Tallahassee, Fla so if that drums up anything in anyones head holler back. Im sure theres a company around that would employ a 23 yo vet ;)

Jun 25, 2006
Columbus, OH
Hey Beezy,

I've drummed up a decent mental list in my head over the years, and in addition to amazon amanda being in Florida as concretehead mentioned, there's also destinybbw from the forums, as well as rachelfights from the forums (look in the 'Mistress Travel Dates and Discussion' section...Rachel's actively looking for people). Not sure how close to Tallahassee they are, but at least they'll be close. Also, SouthernBelle is in the South, although I think she's in TN, but maybe you could meet her in Atlanta or something. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head in your area, but I think there could be more, especially if you're into more than just facesitting. Hope that helps

Beezy

Jul 24, 2008
wow you guys friggin rock...yea im gonna do some research, and hopefully after reading this others will do the same as we continue this search of epic proportions haha.

love this forum:worship:

Beezy

Jul 24, 2008
Hey Beezy,

I've drummed up a decent mental list in my head over the years, and in addition to amazon amanda being in Florida as concretehead mentioned, there's also destinybbw from the forums, as well as rachelfights from the forums (look in the 'Mistress Travel Dates and Discussion' section...Rachel's actively looking for people). Not sure how close to Tallahassee they are, but at least they'll be close. Also, SouthernBelle is in the South, although I think she's in TN, but maybe you could meet her in Atlanta or something. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head in your area, but I think there could be more, especially if you're into more than just facesitting. Hope that helps
I emailed Rachel at Rachelfights so i will let you know how it turns out but at the moment it seems pretty promising ;) She is so beautiful!!

41Puddin

Feb 1, 2009
well i am 20milies south of Des Moines, Iowa, so if there is any producer or somethng close to me let me know i will gadly be a seat for someone. i moved up here and i dont really know the area that good thanks

Apr 10, 2007
Mr.Crypt,

How did you find the producers out in LA? ....Im sure it probably wasnt difficult, Cali has everything :) But honestly, where did u look or who did u ask? Do they advertise?

Can u mention any u have worked with?

Thanks for the contribution.

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
I originally responded to a "slave" request from Romulus on another forum... (I don't recall which one, but it may have been a Yahoo thing)

Romulus got me in the first 2 videos, then later he got me hooked up with an Evil Angel shoot.

I did a bunch of videos for Romulus after that, and then started doing shoots for thound and a few others. It sort of snow-balls once you start doing them.

The last videos I've done were for 5 or so different producers out here which all know me either from work I've done or by word of mouth.