BZ's but those white heels were the death of me--but
in a good way--LOL!

Cheers,
-MM-

trfan

Nov 3, 2002
Minneapolis
Visit site
Awesome pics buddy, I can personally attest that a few of those shoes are killers as well. Haha. Looks like you guys had some fun the other day, I would expect no less from the two of you. Sorry I didn't reply to your last e-mail, my yahoo has been acting up. Got it figured out though, so I'll shoot ya one here soon. I hope all has been going great for you man, take care.

-Mike

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
trfan, no worries as I figured you were busy with work and all. I got the complete
update from Shar but its always fun to get things from the tramplees perspective.
Write when ya can. If anything I wish I could have been there with ya! BTW,
those were the same white heels that Sharina beat me up with at her fetish party
that one night.

Jimmy: yeah, I cannot explain how stuff finds its way in me like that?? It just happens!

Cheers,
-MM-

At Last

Hello Mitch

At last I know what you have to be so happy about with her. She is awesome to be sure,very friendly & personable to boot lol. Glad to see you are well. We are going to plan another trample party very soon. We will give out all the details as soon as we know whats going on ourselves.

Michael AKA Crushcars

Fussfetischist

Fussfetischist
Aug 7, 2007
Hello Mitch!!!
The pic with Sharinas little Toe in your Peehole looks absolut amazing!!!:lildog::lildog:
You must be the luckiest man in the World!!!
Her Feet looks soooooo BEAUTYFULL and HORNY!!!!:lildog::lildog::lildog:
I wish She would do this with me!!!
It must be a dream under her Feet!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
crushcars: I totally agree with you and I'm finally glad you got to meet Shar. Hopefully there will be many more such encounters. LOL, I've been asked when the next trample will take place and I've spoke a bit with Wendy as well. At the moment it seams that everyone schedules are chaotic or very busy but we will not know for sure until we start throwing dates around. Please keep in the loop!

lohueles: Thanks and I'm glad you liked the pics

Fussfetischist: Well that was the first time I tgried soemthing like that and I'm just glad Sharina put some lube on her toe. It took a bit of work before it popped in there. I didn't think my hole would expand as much as it did. Yup, its a dream to be under her feet and I do feel like the luckiest guy at times, espeacially given some of the terrific women I know. Thanks for your appreaciative words!

Cheers,
-MM-

Fussfetischist

Fussfetischist
Aug 7, 2007
Hey Mitch.
Have you more pics from this Session,and from Sharinas beautyfull Toe in your peehole???
And how deep can she put her Toe in your peehole???
It looks absolut amazing!!!
I love her Feet!!!

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
Hi all,

I ran across some pics of a trample/foot party that Mistress Sharina and
company held a while back. It was an intense evening as well as a great
time. I even got to meet some really great people that night as well as
hook-up with some old friends. I'll post some of the pics that were taken
that night and Mistress Sharina's clips store has all the clips if your
interested.

Cheers,
-MM-

Fussfetischist: Thanks for your kind words. Unfortuantly, I did not get any
footage (pun intended) or pics reguarding the toe insertion. I'm
confident though, that our next meeting, we'll do a short clip of it.

hugelee232 and 1toesucker: I'm glad you liked the pics and thanks for
taking the time to say so.

Aug 7, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Hi Mitch,

you are really a lucky "trample-guy" to know such dream women like Sharina Nicole and Mistress Jessica. I love your pics. And you will be forever my role-model.

Regards

Heely

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
Hi All,

Here's a few more pics from Mistress Sharina's foot & trample party held this past summer.

Jars59: Yeah, her heels are truely amazing and I'm always honored to get invitations to her parties!

Heely: Ya know, I really am lucky as well as fortuant to know some really great woman, both in beauty as well as trampling skill. Unfortuanly, Mistress Jessica has slipped into retirement but maybe she'll return at some point. Thanks for your kind words, and I also hold you in and your wife in very high reguard given the excellent pics you've posted here through the years. Hell, I've tried to duplicate the stuff you've done!

Cheers,
-MM-

http://www.sharinanicole.com/fetish-video-clips.php