REAL story

Lionsdale

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
So this one time i was facesat, by a girl. Curvy but skinny if you know what i mean. Will keep this short and sweet but she was sitting on my face in the forward position wearing tight green spandex shorts, but she had been wearing jeans before and so she only half took her jeans and belt off and somehow made it so she was smothering me meanwhile the jeans and belt around her legs were choking me simultaneously using her legs to do it.

I'll never forget it, going on 5 years since that happened.

and yes she went into reverse face sitting after... whenever i'm feeling down i think of this

Jul 11, 2002
NJ
Visit site
So this one time i was facesat, by a girl. Curvy but skinny if you know what i mean. Will keep this short and sweet but she was sitting on my face in the forward position wearing tight green spandex shorts, but she had been wearing jeans before and so she only half took her jeans and belt off and somehow made it so she was smothering me meanwhile the jeans and belt around her legs were choking me simultaneously using her legs to do it.

I'll never forget it, going on 5 years since that happened.

and yes she went into reverse face sitting after... whenever i'm feeling down i think of this
Sounds like a great experience. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Lionsdale

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
along time ago on this forum before i ever had a face sitting experience, I remember someone wrote that being facesat in jeans hurts but you can find "pockets" of air. Whoever that was I just want to say its true. Jeanssitting hurts but you can find air.