Real time:Being A Real True Carpet/Floor

kevincarpet

Proffesional carpet
Sep 19, 2002
NY
Visit site
It's been a very long time....So just wanted to let everyone here catch up on my real carpet experiences...And yes they are many!!!!!

As I have written before I Love Multi Massive Non Stop Trample..
and yes I tend to get that each and every weekend.....

The events I carpet are mostly Gothic/Hipster /Raves...

Where in the past I used to lay by the bar as everyone got their drinks (as others still do) But I soon realized that the people using the bar were mostly older and drinkers..After a while I tried putting the carpets in the busy Doorways of the entrance,Smoking area and as of recent other area's..

This way Everyone goes on me as they all want the fresh air outside to smoke chill and hangout..

The doorways after the first 2 hours literally are a non stop back and forth where sometimes people are stuck on me do to the traffic of all the people going in and out..

And that's another joy...me just laying there minding my own business and BAM I'm walked stomped and jumped on by everyone.

You get a zen mind state your head in a dark corner
darkness all around you...If I ever needed help no one would hear me and all I can see and all the legs and shoes of everyone going on me...

One event I got nervous it was a rave and the event had 2000 people the doorway was packed and I freaked I tapped this girls shoe to make her aware I was there and she looked down and said :What are you doing down there"I told her I was a human carpet and needed the rest room..she told me sorry there was no where for her to move and just continued to stand there till she was able to go outside..

I just loved that....Also at a Hipster event it was a 24hr event and 3/4 the way through I showed my self as I had people still walking in and out on me..
Best part was as I was trying to inch my way out of the carpet the hipsters
were still walking on my body and laughing,stepping on my exposed chest and tummy not caring..WOWOWOW what a crowd they were..

Plus after I went back in the carpet now since most people knew I was there,People stopped and let me crawl back in the carpet,but what happened next was AMAZING..

Now that people knew a Human was in there..I had more jumping on me stomping..these 4 girls jumping high on the carpet and landed on their butts on me..Which really hurt my ribs after that..But I wasn't gonna complain..

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween is always the best time for human carpets especially at events cause that's the one day of the year people will think you a fake dummy they are stepping all over like a prop........

This year I did a cool Hipster event...5000 people at this Biiig warehouse.
there were no small doorways only 14 foot doorways since this was a warehouse...and I had to be creative...

There were 20 portapotties outside to go to the bathroom but there was one unisex bathroom inside..I had a thought I set up in front of the restroom..

DAMN GENIUS ....................

There was a long line most of the night of people going in and out..PLUS I had 5 people hanging on the carpet waiting for their turn to go in...

So get this....I had 5 people waiting on me..as well as the people going out on me'
the friends waiting for their friends on me..Wow...Who would have known..

Best part of the night a girl kicked the carpet off my head by accident and told everyone ..There's a guy in there....

Just then one of the party heads told everyone.."Its cool everyone he's a performer here an artist.....

then with my head back in the carpet I head someone say fuck it I'll stomp on him..and that was a cute girls and her 2 friends...so that worked out..

New Years Eve............

I have a few events that want me...But I think I'll choose the big warehouse event again 4000+ people massive....

This story is 100% true ............

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Great experiences & thanks for sharing it with us.
It's just a great pity that the lighting at these events makes taking video & pictures almost impossible.

kevincarpet

Proffesional carpet
Sep 19, 2002
NY
Visit site
Great experiences & thanks for sharing it with us.
It's just a great pity that the lighting at these events makes taking video & pictures almost impossible.
Yes your very smart for knowing that..Plus if I were to film I would need to have a bright light by me,Which is NOT what I would want.That would bring way too much attention to me...

kevincarpet

Proffesional carpet
Sep 19, 2002
NY
Visit site
Not been around in a while, nice to know some things never change :D

Nice post!
Yeah me too haven't been here for a few years,just wanted to update.

Plus I took a few years off from carpeting at clubs..So when a very good friend who asked me to Please carpet at her Big Event I finally said yes..

And then All The Flood Gates Opened and the requests for my (Services) came rollin in...

:)