Reminscing.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
The next day...I picked up Robin and took her clothes shopping. Casual-dressy clothes with some sexy thrown in and a few pairs of 'office shoes'. Then I took her to a salon and told the stylist to give her the works. Manicure, pedicure, new hair-style, and highlights. I barely recognized her when I walked in to get her. I threw my credit card on the counter and signed my name. Robin's face was beaming with joy. "Okay, one more stop, because I'm freaking starving..." I said, smiling. We stopped at a nice diner and everyone was staring at Robin, like she was a celebrity, as we walked to our booth. "Mogli, I don't know how I'll ever repay you. Oh my God...you spent a fortune on me today." I smiled and said, "It's nice to see you smiling. You've got a very pretty smile."

Back at Robin's apartment...I helped her carry the clothes upstairs and she put on some music as she started putting the clothes in the closet. She was dancing and singing along with whatever song - simply ecstatic with joy. An argument broke out in the apartment next door and I could hear every word. Robin's smile faded slightly. "Don't plan on staying here too much longer. We'll find you a place that's less...ghetto." I said, pacing the floor. "It's alright, Mogli. I'm kind of used to it." she said, trying to ignore the yelling. Well, I wasn't, and I felt my temper waning. "I need a cigarette." I said, finally, and reached for the door. "Just open the window over the sink and blow it outside. It's fine." Robin said, pointing to the kitchenette. I fought the urge to go next door and pound the guy's head in.

It took a week and a few days to find Robin a new place to live but, it was a nice neighborhood and I knew the landlord. Robin would be living on the second floor, above the landlord, and she'd have off-street parking, a yard to sit in, and walking distance to several stores and eateries. I paid the deposit and had four of the boys move all her things into the new place. Robin was beside herself. "Mogli, you've done so much. You've spent a ton of money on me and your friends moved all my junk and never asked for anything. I don't know what to do...or what to say." she said, embracing me tightly. The new apartment had two bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms, and a good sized kitchen. "You could start by cooking me dinner." I said, squeezing her tight. She squeezed me tighter, like a death grip, and said, "Give me a couple of days and I'll prepare you a feast."

A 'couple of days' turned into a full week but, Robin put on a three course meal - salad, soup, and the main course - roasted chicken with mashed and veggies and gravy. "When it gets nice out," Robin was talking, "Leon said I can use the barbecue grill in the backyard and I'd like to invite your friends, you know, as a way to thank them." I nodded my head. "Leon's such a nice man. Thank you for introducing me to him. I feel...I don't know...comfortable here. I'm not afraid, you know what I mean?" she continued. After dinner I helped Robin clear the table and we washed the dishes together. "Oh, I want to show you something." Robin said, smiling. She took my arm and led me to her bedroom. Robin pushed me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me. She began kissing me passionately and grinding her groin against mine. Her fingers tangled in my hair as she caressed my head and face. We made out for quite awhile and then Robin's hands moved down to my belt and began unbuckling, unzipping, and fondling. She slid off of me and down between my legs and her hot mouth enveloped my erection as she sucked and slurped my cock. Her hands rubbed my hips and torso as her mouth taunted and teased and manipulated me. I fought the urge to cum but she was just that good...and I shot my load down her throat as she grunted and swallowed every drop. yea, she was good at that. "That's what you wanted to show me?" I asked, breathing hard. Robin laughed, and said, "No, I wanted you to see this..." she said, and she pulled a dress out of the closet, "I picked this up at the consignment store a couple of blocks away. It was only twenty dollars." I smiled and nodded my head. "I start work tomorrow. That's why I wanted to celebrate tonight. Then, maybe...I'll take you out to dinner after I get paid." I chuckled. "Well, I hate to end the evening, Mogli, but I have to get up early, you know?" I shrugged, tucked my junk away, and kissed her forehead.

Two weeks went by before I heard from Robin, again. She was doing well at my buddy's used car lot. She was working hard. She wanted my opinion on a car on the lot to replace the car she had. "Gene said I can make payments, you know, right out of my check." I told her I'd swing by to check it out. I spent a lot of time in the garage wrenching on a project bike I'd picked up. I was avoiding people. I was avoiding the world. I felt angry. The next day I stopped by the used car lot and Robin rushed to hug me. She brought me to the car she liked and I started the motor and listened and banged on the fenders and crawled underneath and checked the fluids. "Gene said I can have it for cost!" Robin squealed with excitement, "That's only three grand." I scratched my head, and said, "Let me talk to Gene. Where is he?" Robin said he was in the back. I walked into the garage and saw Gene and a mechanic working on a car. We shook hands and talked about Robin and the car and her paycheck. "Look Mogli," Gene said, sounding like a salesman, "I've gotta make a few bucks, too. I need to make money to pay her, don't I? I'm not ripping her off, buddy. I'm giving her a great deal. The car's worth another grand over what I'm asking." I picked up a ball peen hammer and whacked the workbench with it. "Gene, you're charging her nineteen percent interest, for Christ's sake! You'll make that extra grand, and then some, off her at that rate!" Gene saw the anger in my face, and said, "Okay...okay. I'll do her right. I give you my word." I stood over Gene while he drew up the contract. Twenty-five hundred dollars - one hundred dollars per month for thirty months at four point two percent interest, or something. Robin hugged me tight after Gene signed the sales receipt.

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Over the next few weeks...Robin was sporadic with her visits and I found out she was hanging out at a watering hole near her new apartment because she met a guy she liked. I showed up at her apartment unannounced one night and was introduced to her new love interest. He was quite the player. Robin was spending money on this two-bit pretty boy to win his affections while neglecting to pay me back. I wasn't happy. Pretty boys' name was Todd. He was an unemployed bartender with the gift of bullshit and a pearly white smile. And there was me - six foot tall with a scarred face and some crooked teeth and a nasty past. "Robin, can I speak with you in private?" I asked, politely. Robin rolled her eyes and said, "Okay. Fine but you'll need to keep it short. I have company." Company...in the apartment I helped her get - wearing clothes I paid for and hadn't been reimbursed for. I kept it very short, "You owe me two grand and I haven't seen a dime of it, nor you, in over a week." She shrugged her shoulders and I felt my rage coming on. I turned and started to walk away when Todd yelled, "Hey! Who the fuck do you think you are to..." and I turned and knocked him on his ass. "I think I'm the guy that helped Robin get back on her feet! That's who I think I am." Robin rushed to Todd's side, screaming obscenities at me, as she coddled the pretty boy. "You're lucky I'm a nice guy, asshole!" Todd said, pointing his finger at me in a threatening manner. I took two steps towards him and he screamed like a girl. "Get up, asshole!" I growled, but he had curled up in Robin's arms. I stomped my way down the stairs to the street and Robin followed me to my truck, still screaming obscenities at me. "Look it, Robin...I've been patient waiting for your calls or hoping you'd stop by but...obviously, I'm just not good enough." I turned to open the door of my truck and Robin punched me in the back. My initial reaction - I spun - fists curled and cocked ready to hit - and I said, "You'd do yourself a favor by stepping back!" Just then - Todd came out of the house. "I called the cops, tough guy. I'm pressing charges!" I pushed Robin aside and charged at Todd, my blood boiling, and as he attempted to run...he tripped over himself and I pounded my fists on his back. I yanked him to his feet and threw a punch to his gut. He reeled back into the porch railing, and I hit him again. Then I heard the siren and sat on the steps. I lit a cigarette while I waited to get arrested.

Jay paid my bail and drove me to my truck. "Seriously, brother, you're going to pay a hefty fine on this one." I nodded my head. A week later - at the arraignment - Robin and Todd showed up with a cheap-ass lawyer. By cheap-ass I mean rumpled off-the-rack suit, tussled hair, and a briefcase of crumpled papers. "Well, hello Mr. Johnson." the judge said, smiling. "Your honor." I said, nodding my head. "Let me see, here..." the judge said, shuffling through my file, "assault with intent?" He looked over the top of his glasses at me. "There was no intent, your honor." I said, shaking my head side to side. "Well Mogli, according to the defendant's deposition...you were armed with a knife and intended to kill him." My jaw dropped open, and I burst out laughing. "Order! Order in my court!" the judge barked, pounding his gavel. "Your honor, sir...when have you ever known me to need a weapon?" I asked, and no sooner had the words left my mouth and Todd exploded. "He tried to kill me! He punched my face! I've got witnesses!" At this point, the judge was pounding his gavel and yelling. When order was returned to the court...the judge called the two lawyers to the bench. I remained standing. The judge looked furious. The crumpled lawyer argued that I should be remanded to the jail because I was dangerous and might go after his client. My lawyer laughed. "Go back to your seats!" the judge barked, "This entire case is ridiculous." Todd exploded again, with Robin on her feet, too. Boy, she sure looked good in the outfit I'd bought her. Cute little dress and sexy shoes. The judge about broke his gavel getting order in the court, again. The bailiff and two guards wound up cuffing Todd for contempt of court. Todd's lawyer was yelling. I just stood there, smiling, and waiting for the judge. "This case is being thrown out of court! Charges will be immediately dismissed against Mr. Johnson!" I sighed as my lawyer closed his briefcase, and Todd was screaming "Mistrial! Mistrial!" and his crumpled up lawyer screaming, "We're going to refile the charges!" Todd was taken out the side-door and led to the lock-up. I loosened my tie and walked out the main entrance with my attorney. The judge came out behind us, and said, "Mogli, hold on a minute."

We talked for twenty minutes, the judge and me, and Robin stood at the top of the concrete steps watching. Finally, the judge shook my hand and we parted ways. Then Robin ran down the steps to me, and said, "Mogli, I'll have some of your money by Friday. I'm going to get you paid back to keep you away from my boyfriend." I burst out laughing, again, and said, "Good for you. Clear your conscious."

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Several days passed when Robin knocked on my door. I cautiously glanced around to make sure it wasn't an ambush and opened the door. "I'm here to barter some of my bill." Robin said, smiling. "Barter? You going to clean my house? Maybe wax my bike?" I asked, sarcastically. "I'm here to wax you." she said, looking down at her feet instead of looking at me. "What makes you think I want to fuck you after all the bullshit with your boyfriend, and shit?" She began to cry. "Come inside. Jesus!" I growled. Robin was sobbing, by this time, and I offered her a cup of coffee or tea. "I'm sorry about the court crap. I'm sorry I got caught up with Todd. He's just...I don't know...charming?" I almost puked. "He's a vendor that sells parts to our dealership. Sweet talker...charming..." Robin continued, "He could sell ice to the Eskimos. Well, he sweet talked me into a fantasy, you know, talking about a big beautiful home and a new car and vacations at the ocean." I poured myself a coffee and lit a cigarette. "He became possessive and controlling. Then I found out he was still married and was lying to me. I feel like a jerk for treating you the way I did." she sobbed. I looked her in the eye and said, "You broke the trust, my friend, and I'll never be able to trust you again." She looked up at me as if I'd just stabbed her in the heart. She did eventually pay me most of the money back before moving away - but I never looked at her the same again after what she'd done.

I needed some parts for my bike and swung into the local chopper shop. As I was getting out of my truck...a hard-tail chopper rumbled in. The rider pulled off her helmet and shook her long black mane loose. She had my attention. She was on a chopped Shovelhead with a long wide-glide front end, custom paint, and short apes. She was dressed in leather pants, knee-high boots with a three inch heel, and a skin-tight leather jacket. "Hey." I said, as I walked passed her. "Hey." she replied. Inside, Crank yelled, "Mogli! My brutha!" and we hugged. Then Crank introduced me to the hot chick that had just walked in. "Mogli, this here's Lady Jane." I shook her hand. "Mogli? Weird name. Is that your nickname?" she asked. "No...just my birth name. My folks liked the jungle book, I guess." I said, chuckling. I spoke with Crank about parts and he started pulling things from the pegboard behind him. "So, you have a motorcycle?" Lady Jane asked, smirking. "Nope. These parts are for my riding mower, honey." I said, sarcastically. "Oh, that's a shame." she said, still smirking, "I was hoping to go for a ride with you." She wound up following me home. I parked the truck and pulled my bike out. "That's a beauty." Jane said, running her fingers over the gas tank and dash.

We roared through the hills and straightened some curves out in the country. Jane was a good rider. It was pretty chilly by the time we were rumbling back into civilization. We stopped at a red light, and Jane yelled, "Are you hungry?" and I replied, "I'm fuckin' starving!" She led me to a little hole-in-the-wall Italian joint and we dined by candlelight. "If I follow you home will you take a look at my rear pipe? I think it's loose." I nodded my head. Back at my house, in the garage, I started tightening everything and checking all her bolts. Jane kissed me passionately as I was reaching for a wrench. Caught me off guard a little but, I liked it. "Something about this bike and back roads," Jane said, smiling, "really gets my juices flowing, if you know what I mean."

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
I grabbed Jane tightly, squeezing her in my arms, and kissed her hard on the mouth. Within minutes, Jane dropped her jeans to her ankles and I spun her away from me and bent her over her bike. My hands caressed her tight body and cupped her small but firm breasts as my cock pumped in and out of her. She had a tramp stamp of a dolphin breaching a wave and above that I could see only the edge of a full back piece. Jane's fingers clung to the seat as she gasped and shook through an orgasm. My groin pounded against her ass cheeks as I felt my balls tense, and then Jane growled, "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!" and I emptied my load inside her. After I'd pulled up my jeans and lit a cigarette, Jane said, "You oughta get some heat for the shop, buddy. It's chilly in here." I invited Jane inside my house and offered her a cup of tea. "You don't have any, um...whiskey?" she asked. After she drank her tea she got up to put her jacket on, and moaned. I looked up and saw it was flurrying. "You're welcome to spend the night here." I said, smiling, "And if we get a lot of snow I can load your bike in my truck and drive you both home." Jane threw her jacket on the chair, and said, "Well, okay...I guess." I hooked Jane up with one of my t-shirts to sleep in, or lounge in, and she undressed without being shy. The tattoo on her back was amazing - the Indian Goddess Durga - you know, the blue goddess with eight arms. Jane's vagina was shaved with just a landing strip of hair above her crotch. As she turned around I noticed her feet, which weren't very attractive, and a long scar up her right leg. "What happened there?" I asked, pointing. "Running accident back in high school. I blew out my meniscus during a cross country competition. Ended my career and shot down my scholarship." she said, running her fingers over the scar.

We hung out in the parlor watching television and Jane seemed bored. "Am I sleeping in your guest room? Or am I curling up with you?" she asked. I shrugged, and said, "Your choice. Both options are available." So, Jane told me to turn off the television and we walked to my room. I commented on her back piece, and she said, "It cost me a fortune." In bed I asked if I had to set the alarm, and Jane said no. Then she rested her face on my chest and her hand roamed down to my crotch and began playing with my cock. "I thought you wanted to sleep?" I asked. "Honey, when I'm this close to a cock like yours...I'm not going to pass up an opportunity." And before long...Jane was straddling my hips and riding me like a bronco. I wanted her feet to cum to but I remembered they weren't real attractive. I thought maybe I could over-ride it but my mind taunted me and I feared I'd lose my erection. Then I imagined her on her bike, passing me on a curve, and how sexy she seemed...and I forgot about her feet and almost came but I held off. Jane came three times on top, and then I rolled her over and pounded the hell out of her vagina until I was almost ready to shoot my load...and I dragged her left foot up towards my face. I shifted forward, getting higher up on my knees, and then I put her bare sole next to my cheek, and sort of rested my face against it, and that's when my hips started involuntarily pumping. And I turned my face to her sole and inhaled the raunchy scent of unwashed feet as I emptied my load inside her, again. We fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke just after six and put on the coffee. The guy on the radio said the temperature had gone up and the roads were clear. I lit a cigarette and sat at the table while the coffee brewed. Jane staggered out to the table scratching her belly, and said, "Can I ride it home?" I shrugged, and said, "I don't see why not." An hour later, I walked Jane out to the garage and she kissed me good-bye as her bike warmed up, and then...she was gone. I had no phone number. No address. No last name. Only Jane...or as Crank had called her, Lady Jane.

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
A couple of days passed and I thought about going to Crank's shop to inquire about Lady Jane but I kept getting side-tracked. Then one morning, right after breakfast, Crank called me. "Hey bro, it's me. That little hottie was in last night asking for your contact info and shit. Is it okay with you if I, um...you know, give her your number and whatever?" I almost fell off my chair as I started bouncing on my ass and yelled, "Yes! For Christ's sake, yes!" And then...a week went by without a call. So, I rode over to Crank's shop, and walked in. "Hey bro!" Crank yelled from behind the wall, "I'm workin' on a pan. Gimme a minute." So, I wandered around the retail section looking at chrome goodies and used parts. Crank finally came out to see me, wiping his big hands on a rag, and he said, "You know, that chick was here, again, the other day. I gave your number." I stared at him for a solid minute waiting for the next part of the conversation, but he just stared back at me. I finally asked, "And then...?" and the dim light bulb went on in Crank's head. "Oh, um...she wrote down your number and asked if you was, um...single." And another two minutes of silence passed. "Oh, um...I told her you was divorced." I bought a new points cover and screws.

Two more days passed when my phone rang in the shop. "Hello." I said, wiping sweat off my brow. "It's Jane. How are you?" We chatted for a bit and disconnected. I ran in and showered, dressed and ran to the store. Five o'clock that night...Lady Jane arrived at my house in a dress and pumps. I'd cooked up a couple of stuffed pork chops (they were huge), and asparagus and mashed. "I had a job interview today," Jane said, waving her hand over her outfit, "so don't get used to it. Unless I get the job, I guess." I told her she looked stunning but, she wasn't having it. "I prefer work boots and jeans and a little grease under my nails." she said, smiling. After dinner - we made out on the couch while a blues CD played on the stereo. Suddenly, Jane pulls away, and said, "I almost forgot to tell you...there's a fund raiser Saturday night at the Xxxxx Xxxx M/C's Clubhouse." I slowly nodded. "Don't you want to go? You can meet some of the chicks I ride with." Again, I nodded. Jane grabbed my crotch, fairly hard, and I jumped. "Well, at least I know you're still alive." My cock got hard in her hand. "Yes!" I said, shifting my body, "I'll go. Can we get back to...you know?'

In the bedroom...Jane kicked off her pumps and lay back on the bed. I slithered between her legs and started kissing her public mound through the dress and undies. Jane moaned slightly and wrapped her calves around my torso. Then, she pulled the dress out of my way, exposing satin red undies in a thong, and I started kissing again. As I teased her thong down I noticed a tattoo on her belly that read 'The crux of the Biscuit is the Apostrophe'. An old Zappa song from the days gone by. Suddenly, the song popped into my head like a freight train - 'You've got Stink Foot' and Bromhidrosis . I started laughing into her crotch and Jane looked at me concerned. And me being me - I belted out a few lyrics from the song and Jane's face turned beet red. As I leaned back laughing hysterically...Jane pushed me onto my back and playfully wrestled me down, sitting on my belly, and as she mashed her right foot on my face, she yelled, "Oh, really? My feet stink?" followed by her left foot and there I was inhaling her aromatic feet. As she playfully tickled my ribs I started kissing her toes and she started wiggling them in my face. "Um, you know," she said, still sitting on my belly, "I've been in those damn heels since this morning." My reply, although more like a grunt, was, "Uh huh. That's fine." By the time I'd kissed my way to her ankles my cock was hard as a rock and I directed Jane to mount it. She quickly slid back and slipped it inside herself as my tongue teased the sole of her foot. It only took Jane about four minutes to arch her back and moan through an orgasm. "Can we move to the bed?" Jane asked.

On the bed...I mounted her missionary style and started fucking her hard. Her hands grasped the edges of the pillow and she chewed at her bottom lip as I pounded the stuffing out of her. "Gimme your feet again." I whispered. She looked up at me, her eyes questioning my motive, and I said it again. Cautiously, she raised her feet to my face and I buried my face in her soles. "Why would you want to..." Jane began but I hushed her. I pressed my face against her soles, trying to imagine her standing on my face, but she lowered her legs. So, I firmly grabbed her ankles and planted her feet against my face, again. As I pounded her vagina and imagined her standing on my face...my balls started tightening...and I was just about ready to cum when Jane moved her feet again. The feeling was gone and my temper flared. "What the fuck...?" I growled. She stared at me, confused, and asked, "What are you trying to do?" As I exited the bed, I growled, "I was trying to cum, for God's sake!" and I grabbed a cigarette and my lighter and stormed into the kitchen.

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Jane followed me into the kitchen, confused and slightly scared, and asked, "Mogli, what were you trying to do with my feet?" I exhaled a large plume of smoke and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "At least talk to me. Do you get off on feet, or something? I mean, it's not my gig but if you're into that..." she said, her voice trailing off. I snuffed out the cigarette and gulped the water down wishing it was vodka or whiskey. "I should probably go." Jane said, nervously. I sarcastically waved my hand at her and lit another cigarette. "Will you still go with me Saturday night?" she asked, standing at the door. I nodded my head yes and she walked out. I was furious.

Saturday finally arrived and Jane called around noon asking if I was still interested in attending the fund raiser. I said yes. "I'll pick you up around seven, if that's alright." she said. I ate early and changed my clothes - clean jeans and a newer t-shirt - and I even cleaned my boots. Jane arrived around quarter of and I walked out to her car. She drove us to the Clubhouse and I was surprised by the number of bobbed bikes in the lot. I should've rode myself. We walked in and were greeted by two Amazonian chicks with huge hands. Jane paid the admission and we walked in. The walls were painted black with murals on them, except for the wall next to the bar, which had the Club's logo in blood red. The bar was decent but the stools were torn and crummy. A sea of leather jackets and vests filled the room - forty-five or fifty people. Jane bought our drinks and I found us seats on a tattered old sofa that was duct taped and stained. My eyes surfed along the floor checking out heel heights and shoe styles. The average height of heels was two and a half inch. The average shoe size was nine. There was laughter near the jukebox and my eyes caught a glimpse of a size six in strappy sandals with five inch heels...and my eyes scanned upward but I lost sight of the woman in the crowd. "Want to shoot some pool?" Jane asked. I shrugged, and said, "Yea, that's fine." I glanced around to see if I knew anyone but so far I didn't. "Are you going to ignore me all night?" Jane asked, racking the balls. I broke the rack and took the low balls. "Hey Lady Jane, is that your old man?" asked a good looking blonde. "Yea, for tonight." Jane said, smirking. I scratched after sinking four balls. Jane bent over the table and shot the ten ball into the side pocket with a crack. I moved my hand. "Would you like to talk about the other night, Mogli?" she asked, as she nailed the thirteen ball. I simply shrugged. "Look, um...I like fucking you, man. You know?" she said, chalking her stick, "And you're cool to ride with, and shit, but I didn't know what you were doing the other night. I never met nobody that liked my feet before." I shrugged again, and she scratched. "But, if it's going to keep you fuckin' me then...whatever. You know what I mean?" she finished, as I sunk the eight ball. I grabbed her by a fistful of hair and kissed her hard on the mouth. She moaned in my face. I growled, "You're not cool enough for my kinks, bitch." That's when I heard a female voice whisper in my ear, "What's your kink, fucker?" I turned and brushed my nose against the nose of a hot brunette, named Steph. "He likes..." Jane started, but I hushed her fast. "You want to know my kinks you'd better lead me to a bedroom." I said, in a gruff voice. Steph ran her hand over my chest, and said, "Not tonight, lover boy, but yea...sounds good." Her lips inches from mine. Jane just smirked.

We finished the evening shooting darts. Jane warned me about Steph and her antics, as Jane put it, and that I should wear a condom if I take her up on her offer. "She's bagged and tagged a lot of guys. That's all I'm saying." Jane said, sipping her drink. Then I spied the size six strappy sandals, again, and followed the tattooed leg up to a short spandex dress with huge breasts and a pretty smile. "Who's that?" I asked, Jane. She sneered at the woman, and said, "That's trouble. You don't want nothing to do with that one." I threw a dart, and said, "Who is it?" Jane wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, and said, "She's married to my cousin, Jeremy. Her name is Christine. A real piece of shit, that one." I waved my empty glass at Jane and pointed at the bar. Jane went to get me a refill.

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Christine stood, in her heels, at just over five feet tall. She only weighed around a hundred pounds. She had a strong sexual presence about her. We made eye contact and she started slithering towards me, like a snake on prey, and I shot the eight ball into the corner pocket. Jane returned with my soda and said something snarky to Christine. "Never seen you here before. I'm Chris." she said in a purr. I extended my hand and introduced myself. Jane, scowling over her drink, said, "Shouldn't you be home with your husband?" Chris ignored her as she moved closer. "Shoot the three ball into the side." Chris said, dragging a long manicured nail along the rail. "Rack 'em up, Jane." I said, ignoring Chris. Jane started racking the balls as Christine whispered in my ear, "I bet you have a huge cock." I stepped back, and snapped, "Excuse me? What did you just say?" Jane came around the end of the table with a cue stick in hand and pushed Chris away from me. "He's my date tonight you fucking whore." I looked at Jane surprised. Christine skulked away. "Please, try to focus on me for awhile." Jane said, rubbing my crotch.

Back at my house...Jane was on her knees sucking my cock while I fantasized about Christine's shoes. Jane's fingers caressed and squeezed my balls as her tongue teased the tip and her pallet squeezed the shaft. Suddenly, I exploded in Jane's mouth and she gulped it down with a gag. After she'd slurped it clean she kissed the tip and said, "Well, that should keep you from cumming too soon in the bedroom." I burst out laughing, and said, "When have I ever cum too soon?" In the bedroom it was like a grudge fuck with attitude. I fucked her hard, really pounding her vagina as she grunted and moaned. By her third orgasm I was imagining ex-girlfriends and sexual scenes in my head. Bare feet pressing against my face, and sexy toes in my mouth, and...Jane cautiously raised her feet towards my face, and said, "Do your thing, freak." I smashed my face against her soles, burying my nose at the base of her toes, and inhaled. It took only half a dozen more pumps of my hips and I came inside her with a vengeance. After I'd flopped over beside her, Jane said, "You bruised my pussy. Jesus, it hurts." I lit a cigarette and stared out at the night sky. Jane lay silent while I finished my smoke...and then I fell asleep. In the morning...Jane showed me her bruised pubic mound and complained about the pain. I shrugged, and drank my coffee.

The phone rang..."Mogli, I could use your help at the shop." Jay said. I told Jane I had to go. "Lock up when you leave." I said, tying my boots. Jay had a truck up on the lift with the transmission half out. "What the fuck...?" I said, stepping under the truck with him. It was a two-wheel drive half ton with a big block and the big GM Turbo 400. The transmission jack was twisted and everything was ready to crash to the floor. I muscled the tail-shaft up while Jay removed the last couple of bolts and I lowered the whole mess to the floor without incident. Jay thanked me and said, "Coffee's on. Help yourself." As I was walking back to the lift Junkyard Jimmy walked in the backdoor. "Morning boys!" he yelled, smiling. Jay looked at me with contempt, and said, "Here comes a headache." Junkyard Jimmy was there to buy a truck. "I just need something to haul my junk." he said, smiling. Jay took him out back and eventually sold him a high mileage three quarter ton for eight hundred bucks. Junkyard Jimmy was pleased.

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
As I walked out the door into the used car lot I saw Jay attaching the plates to Junkyard's new truck. Then I saw movement by Junkyard Jimmy's old rusted out bomber. "Jay, who the Hell is that?" I asked, watching a sexy hillbilly emptying out the glove-box. "That's Jimmy's daughter. Don't you remember her? She was probably only fifteen, or so, the last time he had her here. Yea, she grew up nice." Jay said, as he almost stabbed his finger with the screwdriver. I immediately went over to Junkyard Jimmy's old truck, and asked, "Do you need a box, or anything?" Junkyard Jimmy's daughter turned to face me and I about fell into her incredibly blue eyes. I extended my hand, and said, "Mogli Johnson, at your service." She smiled, and shook my hand, and said, "My name's Joy." I held her hand a little longer, and said, "I'll bet you are." and she blushed a little. Junkyard Jimmy grumbled behind me, "Git away from my daughter." I stepped back two full steps. Joy had long silky black hair, with unbelievable blue eyes, thin nose, nice lips, large breasts, sexy hips, long legs, and size seven and half feet. As she turned to grab stuff off the seat - I admired her ass, too. And I thought to myself...I have to have this.

I helped Joy carry things to the new(er) truck and we chatted a little. She was twenty-three years old, single, one child, and her drink of choice was ice cold beer. I asked her if she liked steak, and she said, "Of course I do." I invited her on a date. Do I need to get dressed up? Or is jeans good enough?" I smiled, and said, "You'd look sexy in a burlap bag." she blushed, again. "Should you ask your father?" I asked. She giggled a bit, and yelled, "Paw, can I go on a date with this guy?" I glanced passed her at Junkyard Jimmy, and he yelled back, "I don't care what you do. Marry the freaking guy, for all I care." Joy smiled at me, and said, "Yup, he's good with it." I set the date for Friday night and told her I'd pick her up at six o'clock. She gave me a half-assed hug and climbed into her father's new truck. After they pulled out, I turned to Jay and said, "I've got a date with Joy for Friday night!" and I did a weird little victory dance. Jay shook his head, and said, "You're fucking nuts, bro." I flew home and called and made reservations at a nearby steakhouse. I was so excited I couldn't think straight. "Man!" I yelled to my kitchen walls, "She's freakin' gorgeous!"

Friday evening I pulled up in front of her house in my truck. I got out of the truck and walked to the door and knocked. "It's open!" her father growled. I went inside. The house was clean, save a dirty bowl on the kitchen table, and the mismatched furniture had blankets over it to cover God knows what. Junkyard Jimmy sat in a wing-backed chair listening to the radio. "How are you, Jimmy? How's the new truck?" I asked, standing in the doorway. "Alright I guess." he said, not really listening to me. Then a young boy ran towards me...his hair tousled and his over-alls dirty...he jumped into Junkyard Jimmy's lap, laughing hysterically. "Jonah!" Joy yelled, as she came out of the hallway, "Grampa's going to give you a bath tonight. You hear me? You stink!" She leaned over and kissed Jonah and her father and we walked out the door. She was wearing skin-tight blue jeans and a pretty blue top with puffy sleeves and black flats on her feet. I opened the door for her to climb in. "Thank you." she said, smiling. I drove us to the restaurant and opened her door for her, and held the door as we entered the restaurant. "Reservation for Johnson." I said to the maitre d'. He led us to a quaint table overlooking the lake. I held out Joy's chair and slid her in. "You're such a gentleman." she said, blushing. "Can I interest you in the wine list?" a waitress asked. "No thank you." Joy said, "I'll have a beer. Whatever you got that's dark." I shrugged, and said, "Coffee for me, please." We talked - and talked - and ordered our food - and talked. We talked through our salads, and through our appetizers, and then two beautiful prime ribs came out - a king cut for me and a petite for her - and we talked through the meal, too. She was interesting and educated and open. Jonah was four and a half years old. The product of a bad semester at the community college. Her mother had passed away when she was eight and she grew up on her own because her father didn't know what to do. He worked a lot of hours to pay for her college and she left school when she became pregnant. Her father wasn't happy but he understood. After dessert, I paid the check, and we walked outside and out to the lake. "It's beautiful here." Joy said, bumping into my side. I lit a cigarette and pointed out a blue Heron. "I'd love to live on a lake instead of on that damn farm. It's so dusty and dirty all the time." she said, admiring the views. We wandered along the shore for awhile, and then Joy asked, "Can we go for a drive?" I said yes, and we headed to my truck.

More to Come...Soon.