request for story

Oct 7, 2010
Poland
Hello I really like innovation toilet story.
I would like to ask someone to write a history of in which the slave will be mounted in a stable for horses scat wastewater treatment.
I dream of such a story unfortunately, I have not found anywhere such.
Maybe someone reading a similar story, and could provide a link or story?
again very please with this type of story
I'm waiting for answers
I greet

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
I had a dream once that my wife took me to her friends house and tricked me into being tied up in the barn. She said that her and her friend was going to have fun. So they tied me up and and placed a open ring gag in my mouth. They walked away and when they came back my wife was riding a horse and her friend lead the horse in to the stall with his asshole directly over the ring gag. The stall made it so the horse could not move away from my face. My wife strapped a feeding bag to the horse and her friend said he won't be needed that he already ate a lot. My wife said oh while and look over to my helpless position and said, "Me and my friend are going to have fun now. Don't wait up we won't be back until tomorrow night.

My Dreams sometimes scares me.

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
I like this idea for a fantasy :thumbsup:

You are right that where is very few stories like thus.

I remember reading a story some years ago (I think it was on asstr) about a horseback riding girl that ties up a man and get her horse to shit all over his face.
Sadly the writer chose to let the dominate girl be a little to young for this forum.
(it was quite a long story)

I which I had saved the link

I had a dream once that my wife took me to her friends house and tricked me into being tied up in the barn. She said that her and her friend was going to have fun. So they tied me up and and placed a open ring gag in my mouth. They walked away and when they came back my wife was riding a horse and her friend lead the horse in to the stall with his asshole directly over the ring gag. The stall made it so the horse could not move away from my face. My wife strapped a feeding bag to the horse and her friend said he won't be needed that he already ate a lot. My wife said oh while and look over to my helpless position and said, "Me and my friend are going to have fun now. Don't wait up we won't be back until tomorrow night.

My Dreams sometimes scares me.
Sounds like a dream that you could make into a very cool story :worship:

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Man this is a really great idea for a fantasy.

I can just imagine 2 or 3 young girls (18 or over of course) who have just returned from a long horse ride dressed up in their tight fitting riding pants and leather riding boots as they arrogantly sit on top of their horses while looking down on some poor, dirty and exhausted old stable slave who is employed by the girls rich family to sweep out the stables and keep them nice and clean.
However unfortunately for him the girls horses then begin shitting onto the stable floor much to the young girls disgust however they blame the mess on the old stable slave instead, even though it was beyond his control and straight away start shouting at him in outraged tones that he's not doing his job properly and how they're going to tell their daddy who is the plantation owner that he's not doing his job and needed to be tied to the whipping post and severely flogged.
The stable slave then drops to his knees and begs the girls not to tell their father as he crawls around and kisses the bottoms of their riding boots as they sit on the horses with their feet still in the stirrups.
The girls then laugh at the pathetic old slave groveling around at their feet and tell him that they'll make a deal that as long as he cleans up all the horse shit by using just his face and mouth then they wont say a thing.
The slave then begins the disgusting and degrading task of cleaning up the shit using only his mouth as he gets down on his hands and knees while under the watchful eyes of the young laughing girls and takes a big mouthful of the awful tasting horse shit before running outside and spitting it out on top of the manure pile and then sprinting back in to the stable again to repeat the process.
However the girls are still unimpressed and tell him it would be faster if he just ate the horse shit right there and then while also re-emphasising the fact that unless he wanted to be whipped to an inch of his life on their daddy's whipping post then he'd better hurry up and get eating as he dispairingly sinks to his hands and knees once again and starts eating the horse shit right in front of the giggling girls.
One of the young girls then notices her horse is about to take a shit and straight away orders the stable slave to, as she put it, lye down and put his useless, ugly face under the horses ass so it can mess up his face instead of the nice stable floor which he immediately does just as the horse's ass opens up and rains shit down on top of it.
The girls then start laughing once again at the slaves face covered in stinky horse shit before calling him more names while dismounting from their rides and telling him how they're still gonna tell their daddy he deserves a whipping just so they can have some entertainment to watch this afternoon.

Oct 7, 2010
Poland
Man this is a really great idea for a fantasy.

I can just imagine 2 or 3 young girls (18 or over of course) who have just returned from a long horse ride dressed up in their tight fitting riding pants and leather riding boots as they arrogantly sit on top of their horses while looking down on some poor, dirty and exhausted old stable slave who is employed by the girls rich family to sweep out the stables and keep them nice and clean.
However unfortunately for him the girls horses then begin shitting onto the stable floor much to the young girls disgust however they blame the mess on the old stable slave instead, even though it was beyond his control and straight away start shouting at him in outraged tones that he's not doing his job properly and how they're going to tell their daddy who is the plantation owner that he's not doing his job and needed to be tied to the whipping post and severely flogged.
The stable slave then drops to his knees and begs the girls not to tell their father as he crawls around and kisses the bottoms of their riding boots as they sit on the horses with their feet still in the stirrups.
The girls then laugh at the pathetic old slave groveling around at their feet and tell him that they'll make a deal that as long as he cleans up all the horse shit by using just his face and mouth then they wont say a thing.
The slave then begins the disgusting and degrading task of cleaning up the shit using only his mouth as he gets down on his hands and knees while under the watchful eyes of the young laughing girls and takes a big mouthful of the awful tasting horse shit before running outside and spitting it out on top of the manure pile and then sprinting back in to the stable again to repeat the process.
However the girls are still unimpressed and tell him it would be faster if he just ate the horse shit right there and then while also re-emphasising the fact that unless he wanted to be whipped to an inch of his life on their daddy's whipping post then he'd better hurry up and get eating as he dispairingly sinks to his hands and knees once again and starts eating the horse shit right in front of the giggling girls.
One of the young girls then notices her horse is about to take a shit and straight away orders the stable slave to, as she put it, lye down and put his useless, ugly face under the horses ass so it can mess up his face instead of the nice stable floor which he immediately does just as the horse's ass opens up and rains shit down on top of it.
The girls then start laughing once again at the slaves face covered in stinky horse shit before calling him more names while dismounting from their rides and telling him how they're still gonna tell their daddy he deserves a whipping just so they can have some entertainment to watch this afternoon.

toiletman80 of this idea can be to write a great story
Please why do not you write because it promises to be a fantastic
DK_Face very please with this link I'd love to read it please (Longer then the better the story)

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2012
Michelle from Scat queen Berlin made a video about a slave being made to eat horse shit in a stable - it's called Friss Pferdescheisse. It's an excellent watch and you should definitely check it out if you like that sort of thing.

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
Hi this story atarted as a horse trample story . it had an insperational effect on me as it was a new concept . when the story ended i continued the theme but substituted femdom themes instead of trample , including dung and facesitting etc ... http://mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91890 i also wrote a story ( an epic ) on trampled by heavy animals about rich women at a secret location who used female horses to dominate smaller males . again general femdom themes . but alas they removed it as it did not comply with their trample only rules .....i have found very little along this theme , there are a few . one is called ringside by sasha . i cant find it on my harddrive , but if i do i will post it

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
Hi , i have wrote one horse scat story before as i found it intruiging to mix with femdom fantasy . After all what female is better equiped to dominate a male than a huge female horse . A large mare is a giantess to a male , weighing many times his weight and capable of crushing him easily .

Now think of the possibility of toilet slavery and you are in a different level ....

Gonna try a quicky story

Gary was asleep in his truck sleeper . He had got the short straw and was in an old run down european country , miles from home and worried about bandit s, thieves and who knows what gang trying to rob his load . It happened more and more lately . hence the short straw !

As he slept , he was unaware that 2 truck thieves were at this very minuite , pumping sleeping gas into the air vents on his truck .
Gary went from " asleep " to " knocked out " without even knowing about it .

When he slowly came to , his body ached and he felt very dry and groggy . He wondered how long he had been out .

He was in pitch darkness and standing with his back to a wall tied in a spread eagle fashion . he could smell a stable smell and could hear the heavy breathing of large horses .
He wanted to shout for help but thought better of it .
The occasional slight draft left him in no doubt that he was naked .

Suddenly the light blinded him as 2 tall figures entered through the now visible door .

He squinted in the light trying to get his eyes to focus .

He gasped at what he saw . 2 very large heavily built women , probably in their mid thirties and dressed in very tight riding gear that left no doubt in anyone's mind that they were very big indeed . both probably about 6 " 2 or there abouts . They were very heftily put together as well , thick thighs , massive breasts ,huge bottoms , Gary could tell by looking that these girls were heavy !

Gary was about 5 ' 7 " of slim athletic looking male . Gary had his legs stretched wide and that made him even shorter . The 2 Giantesses stood in front of him towering over him and barking what he thought were orders in some strange language .

When he didnt make the right response , the huge girl slightly to his right , ,, Punched him powerfully in the face , flattening his features and slamming his head back against the wall . He yelled in pain and anger . The girl monster stood holding her fist ready and smiling at his reaction . " please , i cant talk your language " he pleaded .

The other girl responded by burying her huge fist deep in his stomach . He felt like he had been hit with a sledge hammer and he was robbed of breath before gasping out " BITCH " It seems they under stood that as expressions of rage crossed their faces .
The first one bought her big fist up into his soft genitals viciously . trying to drive her fist up into his guts . Several times her big arm muscles bulged and swelled as she smashed her fists into his small cock and balls . . That was the last straw , he passed out .

As he lost consionceness , he thought he heard an older more mature voice say in broken English " come away now girls , you can play again later . "

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
he came round soon after . hanging slightly forward on the ropes around his wrists . his head flopping to one side .

There was another big woman standing in front of him . She was much older and probably there mother . she had lots of make up on and expensive riding gear and boots .

" PLease ' he blurted " please let me go " the younger girls at the side of the room made to lunge forward . the older one raised her hand and they reluctantly stepped back . " Its only natural to be curious " she said over her shoulder .

" You speak English " he asked timidly . " Enough " she said with an accent .
"Why am i hear "he wailed .

Cooly she said "because my girls get whatever they want , we are wealthy , and here wealth is power '" "and what my girls want is to bully boys with their big bodies and their big horses "

" what " he gasped " dont worry , you will know soon enough . She raised her hand and the 2 amazons skipped out of what was now obviously a stall or stable . They soon returned leading a huge drought mare . her coulor was light brown almost like a human.

The girls fussed over the mare stroking her and brushing her in front of the tied gary . The mare looked intently at Gary . licking her lips and stepping from hoof to hoof .

One of the daughters held her riegns while the other broke open a small vile and held it under the mares nostrils . she snorted it in greedily , her eyes sparkling and now pearing very intently at gary . Even the huge girl had trouble trying to stop the mare from turning her back to gary .

"its a a very potent sex hormoane " stated the older woman . " makes her very in need of satisfaction " she said with poor grammer .

The other duaghter started waving a metal bucket about while speaking . thay all laughed .
The older one addressed Gary " My girls want to play sexy game with you " laughed the mother . " its called toilet for a horny horse " she smiled .

The mare didnt care about the game , she had done this before and she instinctively knew that very soon she would feel the pleasure of backing her rump over garys face and feeling his soft human mouth squige deep into her swollen vulva .

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
One of the amazon sisters held the bucket up behind the big mare for a while and eventually the mare urinated powerfully into the bucket almost half filling it with steaming strong horse piss , The powerful bully then bought the bucket to gary and held the rim to his lips and started to tilt it up . the frothy piss sloshed toward the rim and over Garys face . it spilt out the sides and ran down his naked body . the mother stepped forward and touched her arm making her tilt the bucket slower so the pis was just at the rim and lapping at his mouth which he kept closed . "Open "she barked at him .
He did not open his mouth . .the mother and the other amazon stepped each side of him and each took a testicle in their huge fists ,their thick fingers curling around the vunerable flesh . They continued to compress his balls untill he began to scream louder and louder . They pulled his balls away from his body as far as they could and then started to grind their fists .

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
Thanks for the positive comments ..I cant think of much more ideas , as its not usually my thing . but if anyone wants to throw in some senario,s , i will do my best to include them . You never know , it might inspire a great story .
All the best .

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
One young amazon was crushing his left nut with one hand and gripping his hair with the other . she pulled his head back harshly as far as she could . This caused his mouth to be stretched wide open .

The older one was holding the bucket now and pouring the hot strong horse urine into his mouth as he gagged and spluttered under the onslaught .

When the ordeal was over , He slumped forward sobbing and retching . All he could taste was her piss .All he could smell was her piss .

The mother sat in a leather sofa at one side of the room . she removed her boots and jodpers . She wasnt wearing any panties . She lay back , spread her legs and started to play with herself vigerously .

" Come on girls make him suffer for my pleasure " She half moaned .
One amazon led the mare around and backed her up in front of Gary . The big female horse looked over her shoulder and actually started to roll her rump from side to side .
She slowly lifted her tail to reveal a massive anus and huge cunt .
To Gary,s terror , the massive puffy lips of her vulva parted to reveal a huge throbbing slimey clit that pulsed slowly in and out getting visibly bigger as it did .

The other amazon kicked his feet further apart . Dropping him down a few inches .
His secured arms were now above the level of his head and they began to ache as they took more of his weight .Then the woman with the riens released the mare .
Instantly she stepped back . her rump cheeks passed each side of his head and her huge cunt sqiuged up aganst his face .

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
The strong taste and smell of her made him choke . he face was rammed into her huge cunt and her big clit slammed in and out of his mouth . She began to lean back increasing her weight and burying him deeper inside her . he wiggled his head trying to find a space to breath , As the mare squashed back her massive rump cheeks crushed him painfully . the girls pulled the mare forward evry so often to let him breath . Then released her and enjoyed the sight of his frightened face disapearing into her nether regions . The large mare became more and more horny , slamming her rump back and grinding her huge cunt all over his face . the older woman played with herself faster and faster . The 2 younger amazons also slipped their hands inside their jodpers .
Suddenly the older one screamed out in exctasy . quickly followed by her younger daughters . And then the mare came . long and hard .She slammed back and tried to get as much of her cunt in his mouth as she could . Her explosion blasted thick come jiuce straight down his throat in large amounts .

Eventually the mare settled down . she stayed in the same place trapping gary behind her and menacingly sliding her cunt slowly over his features .

" she wants you to suck her clean , she has learned to enjoy it so much " said the older woman .

Gary spluttered into the mares hole as her lips parted and began swallowing his face .
he knew he would have to obey if he ever wanted to get out of here .
He opened his mouth and started sucking the thick gloop out of her big puffy cunt lips .
the wemen had composed thenselves and were busy fitting a gate across in front of the mare . they also put them each side of her trapping the mare in that position and trapping gary's face between the mares butt cheeks . after a while the mare began to shift from hoof to hoof , " i think she;s ready give our new slave a nice big drink " smiled the woman . She was right . the mare emptied her bladder with no thought for the human behind her . The power of her piss overcame any chance to resist . It blasted down his throat and gurgled in his stomach . The girls all cheered and clapped . sometimes they would video the precedings . this time , however his face was so deep that nothing could really be seen apart from the odd squirt of urine escaping from between her cunt and his face .. When the mare was done she rubbed her big sex on his face as if wiping herself ....The women moved the gates a little to give the mare enough room to move about and then waved good bye to gary " See you in the morning "smiled the older woman over her shoulder . " in your langaug the mares name is thumper " continued the woman . " Thumper will soon realise you cannot move and she is still feeling frisky " "she will squash back and demand pleasure "
She laughed out loud as she translated to the girls .
" And we wont be here to pull her off so you can breath , so you better make her come as quickly as you can . sweet dreams new slave "
Thumper's rump was 1 foot in front of him as the mare munched from a hanging food bag .The stable was quiet cept for the usual horse sounds . gary reflected on his misfortune and thought how long it would be before the company alerted the police . That thought gave him a ray of hope until he realised that he could be anywere now and there was no way to trace him . His head hung forward and he started to sob softly , his taers rolling down his body . just at that moment , the mare pissed hard in his face , even though she was about a foot away , the stream left her with real power and gushed in his face . while trying to gasp for breath he swallowed plenty of hot strong horse piss .

Unfortunatly for gary , his night had just begun !!