Revenge best dished under ass!!!

Apr 8, 2007
HEY PPL IM BACK FROM MY UNEXPECTED BANNED SO I WANNA COME BACK WITH A STORY WHICH I HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE!!! ITS ONLY PART 1 BUT I WILL WRITE MORE WITHIN THE WEEK, FACESITTING AT ITS FINEST >:] ENJOY!!!

Aixa was 23 and had a son and all she wanted was to find love, her soul mate so she can have a complete family. She had been seeing Cassy for over 6 months now but it wasn't a serious relationship, well a least not for him. Cassy kept reminding Aixa that they were only dating, she had the right to see other guyz and he could see other gurlz, they were only fucking around and that's it. Months went by and her love for him became stronger by the day, she waitted paitiently for the day he would declare his heart for her. He was 22, 5,7" and a reasonably atheletic body, she the other hand was 5'6 almost his hieght, and was a big gurl but not fat, her ass could balance a plate full of food, her breast weren't as large asher ass but big enough for ur lips to wrap itself on. Wat she didn't know was the only reason why he kept her around was only because she was a freak in bed, but he would sweet talk her which made it actually worse for him because it made her fall for him more and more. They would hangout and go everywhere so she thought to herself " hey I think he really likes me since he treats me and stuff" little did she knew wat was about to transpire.... and even did he. One day when they were at her place relaxing and after some hot sex, Cassy went to the bathroom to clean up, she took this chance to check out his cell phone and wat she saw shocked her!!!, it was text messages from his ex gurlfriend!!!, they have been writting back and fourth to eachother and he even stated how we wants togo back with her, and even worse he had pics of them together in the months that He have been dating her!!!. Her mind went spining out of control and didn't noe wat to do, then it hit her... all their facesitting sessions, she should give him wat he wants since its alwayz wat he wants... but tis time... it would be reeeaaallllyyyy special... >:]

Part 2 soon to come
"AIXA TAKES CONTROL"

Apr 8, 2007
PART 2 "AIXA TAKES CONTROL"

As Cassy returned from using the bathroom, he reentered her bedroom for some relaxing but he would soon wish he jus walked out the door. Aixa was waitting for his reentry into her bedroom with her giant college book in hand, when Cassy stepped through the door he felt some type of presence behind him and as he went to turn it was too late, Aixa swung fast and hard aiming for his head knocking Cassy to the ground as quickly as he entered the room. Landing on his back banging the back of his head further giving him a dizzy vision, Aixa stood over his prome body staring at him with such anger and with one motion down came her foot landing in the middle of his chest, he could of sworn he heard a rib or two break. "OW, wat the fuck?!?!" Cassy yelled. "SHUT UP U FUCKING CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT!!!" yelled Aixa back. "U ARE STILL TALKIN TO UR EX GURLFRIEND, I THOUGHT U LOVED ME!!!", "Loved u???, we aren't even going out jus dating, don't u get it u stupid bitch?!?!?" exclaimed Cassy. "WATCH UR FUCKIN MOUTH!!!" yelled Aixa , aain lifting her foot and slamming it back unto Cassy's chest further knocking the wind out of him. As Cassy tried to turn to get away, Aixa stomped on his knee caps crippling them so he wouldn't have the chance to run away.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG" screamed Cassy in agony. Aixa ignored his cries and continued stomping him to a bloody pulp, crippling his legs and his arms leaving me disabled from using his arms and legs. Aixa left the room giving Cassy the chance to roll his way to his cell phone to call the police. He finally reached it and tried to use his mouth and tounge to dial the number, but once he got to 9 Aixa came back into the room holding something in her hands. "OH NO U FUCKING WON'T!!!" proclaimed Aixa. "WE'RE JUS GONNA HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT LIL ATTEMPT OF UR NOW SHALL WE???" Axia said with a evil smirk. Dragging Cassy back to the middle of her bed room on the floor. Stepping unto his neck she bent over and grabbed his lips in between her finger tips and held out a very very sharp pair of scissors in her other hand. All Cassy could do was moan loudly as Aixa went on and slowly started cutting away Cassy's lips with the pair of scissors."MMMMMOOOOOMMMMMOOOMMMM!!!" was all Cassy could mustr up but it couldn't be helped, "THERE... NOW FOR THAT PESKY TOUNGE!!!" And again Aixa started cutting away this time Cassy's tounge. Half way throught the cutting Cassy's passed out from all the pain and blood, the last thing he saw was her evil smirk as she kept cutting away. As he laid there passed out, Axia finished her "surgery" and grabbed a cup to put her newly found lips and tounge inside it for keepsake. "Hmmm... it is getting hot in my room mayb I should jus get undress and put something more comfortable on but wat am I gonna do with him... I KNOW!!!" exclaimed Aixa. Picking up Cassy she placed him on her bed and began to duct tape his hands and feet together and then grab a used diaper and palcedit over his mouth duct taping it shut. As he laid there passed out, Aixa went into her wardrobe and search for a more "proper attire" preparing herself for wat she believed would be a very interesting night...

Coming soon...
PART 3 "WHERE A NOSE SHOULD BE"