Russian Princess Morgana and Julia

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134495/20859205/024+Princess+Morgana+Julie+Trampling+Foot+Fetish+Foot+Tickling+Spitting+Domination+(wmv)
024 Princess Morgana Julie Trampling Foot Fetish Foot Tickling Spitting Domination

024__ Mistress Julia and Goddess have gotten together to enjoy one of their favorite activities - the total humiliation of their slave. They stand towering above him dropping gobs of spit, snot and ash into his worthless waiting mouth. They are tall and heavy.
The slave is choking under the feet of the Goddesses. They trample on his body and make him lick their feet.
Admit it, you want to be laying under them right now!

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
026 Princess Morgana Julia FOOT PARTIES FOOT HUMILIATION

026 Hurry up! Otherwise, you will receive a blow from your Mistress on the back or shoulder. Now you have four legs in front of you and you need to clean them as quickly as possible. Sometimes spitting comes to your mouth and you have to swallow it and moisten your throat, since you have to clean out four large female legs. Try, because impatient girls will hit you very much if you delay. You are just a rag for cleaning sweaty feet. Enjoy these moments and get beats.
Category:
SPITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOT TICKLING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: foot fetish, trampling, foot gagging, humiliation, spitting, face sitting, pantyhose, pantyhose domination, human ashtray, foot worship, foot slavery training, young princess morgana, julei, morgana, face sitting

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
025-026 Two girls are busy with humiliation of the slave and think only about it. u're a sleazeball! (WMV)

025_ For a start, the slave’s mouth should be made wet because he has to lick the stinky socks of his Mistresses. Two girls are busy with humiliation of the slave and think only about it. “You’re a sleazeball! You dream of getting our saliva! Do you like juicy and hot drooling?! You only dream about it!”- the girls think and grin from what they see. After all, their obedient slave is on his knees in front of them. Miss Julia and Morgana makes him lick their big legs and swallow the drool.

026_Hurry up! Otherwise, you will receive a blow from your Mistress on the back or shoulder. Now you have four legs in front of you and you need to clean them as quickly as possible. Sometimes spitting comes to your mouth and you have to swallow it and moisten your throat, since you have to clean out four large female legs. Try, because impatient girls will hit you very much if you delay. You are just a rag for cleaning sweaty feet. Enjoy these moments and get beats.

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134495/young-princess-morgana
040_Morgana_.gif

041__ I love sitting on people's face, it's my way and technic to help and that's why I plan on opening my own practice. All my clients love how I help them get rid of stress. Nothing gives me more pleasure than sitting on man's face smothering him with my big ass

Attachments

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
043_FULL VERSION MORGANA PANTYHOSE FOOT DOMINATION SPITTING CHEST SITTING

043__ (Part 1) My foot should shine! And you have to do it! Your tongue should clean all the sweat from my feet. I will help you and moisten your feet with spit. You have to lick them thoroughly.
043__ (Part 2) Everyone will see what a loser you are! You lie under my legs and ass, while I spit on your face and mouth. Oh yes, I jump on your body, like on a bed. You are the furniture. You're just a loser! I smoke a cigarette and already all your face is covered with my saliva. Hot and juicy saliva!

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
042__ Lady Morgana She also helps him by moistening his mouth with saliva and fucking his mouth with each finger.(mov)

042__ Missis Morgana uses her slave's face and tongue as a tool for a relaxing foot massage. She orders him to stick his tongue out and starts to rub and to slide Her soles over it, again and again. She also helps him by moistening his mouth with saliva and fucking his mouth with each finger. Long and juicy toes in the mouth ... This exercise is very helpful for the stress of the day

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
The Best sexy Baby 056 What can you say about these sharp heels? Do you really feel pain? No!

056 What can you say about these sharp heels? Do you really feel pain? No! Enjoy these feelings. Your whole body suffers from pain. Physical and mental, because such an attractive Lady Morgana humiliates you and does not allow you to say a word. You can only moo under my wide ass, which completely covers your face, mouth and nose ... There are red marks on your body .. I can see them, because they are very red and catch the eye. Remember your place and be there!

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017